What's new

Plymouth, UK Protests & Stu Wyatt's pickets

Pixie

Crusader
LOL

I love the way in which Sandra totally loves him and the way she does a ballet turn when he calls her name in that sexy husky voice of his.

Oh Stop Lovesnightsky!! Tom Tom deserves a thread of his own for us girlies really, indeed, we could for sure chat about him for quite some time I'm thinking. Oh.. :melodramatic: the voice, I know I know!!! It's really all he has to do isn't it.. mm.. :drool: :drool: :drool: just a small .. sniff perhaps.. a small but discrete slice.. of Tom Tom.. :moon:

Now look what you've done to me nightsky!! I'll be getting into trouble now for this.. perhaps you shouldn't have brought it up at all.. it's just encouraging me and my raging Pixie hormones.. :pelvic:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Notice how she said that she had NO RESPONSIBILITY for what happened at Plymouth Org?

If she was hosting an IAS Reg cycle, to raise money to fight all the SPs in Germany, she'd be all red-faced and bleating about how you need to take responsibility for ALL MANKIND, let alone an org whose executive staff your organization trained, and talks to, and micro-manages every day.

Looks like you need another Integrity Rundown, Cara, because your responsibility level is abysmal.

Smitty

Silver Meritorious Patron
Comment to Alanzo

Notice how she said that she had NO RESPONSIBILITY for what happened at Plymouth Org?

If she was hosting an IAS Reg cycle, to raise money to fight all the SPs in Germany, she'd be all red-faced and bleating about how you need to take responsibility for ALL MANKIND, let alone an org whose executive staff your organization trained, and talks to, and micro-manages every day.

Looks like you need another Integrity Rundown, Cara, because your responsibility level is abysmal.

I don't think that auditing or any other practice would help Cara because she has most of the characteristics described in the article linked below:
http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/psychopath.html

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

Well, she doesn't. It comes under CJC UK.

It's hard enough to expect CofS staff to take responsibility for things that DO come under them per the org board, without invoking a theoretical definition out of the tech dictionary.

Paul

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Well, she doesn't. It comes under CJC UK.

It's hard enough to expect CofS staff to take responsibility for things that DO come under them per the org board, without invoking a theoretical definition out of the tech dictionary.

Paul

But didn't Stu call Saint Hill, and they referred him to Flag?

NO RESPONSIBILITY.

It would seem like it should be considered an outpoint, huh?

But it isn't. It's a pluspoint to be "fabian" in Scientology, and to avoid taking responsibility for crimes that benefit you.

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It's the 100% Standard 'have it both ways; cake and eat it too' Tech.

Once of the nice things about having a set of conflicting mandates for any situation.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa

Once of the nice things about having a set of conflicting mandates for any situation.

Zinj

It lets you do anything, and still apply 100% Standard Tech.

Cat's Squirrel

Gold Meritorious Patron
But didn't Stu call Saint Hill, and they referred him to Flag?

NO RESPONSIBILITY.

It would seem like it should be considered an outpoint, huh?

But it isn't. It's a pluspoint to be "fabian" in Scientology, and to avoid taking responsibility for crimes that benefit you.

On the other hand though, Scientology's always very nervous of any crimes that net it bad publicity. If Stu knows a friendly local reporter, it would be to his advantage to arrange an interview.

Last edited:

Pixie

Crusader

Zinj

That's them alright, rules for them, and rules for.. well.. them! I read somewhere else that they are now putting signs in windows of shops stating 'no Anonymous allowed'. Yet when Anonymous do it to them it's a different story. They're acting like the Nazis.. no change there then, but they truly must think all 'wogs' are so stupid as to not see what they're up to and their in your face double standards.