ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Police Taskforce attacked in Hemet

Discussion in 'Gold Base, Freewinds, and FLAG' started by markthehungarian, Mar 20, 2010.

1. Kathy (ImOut)

Kathy (ImOut) Gold Meritorious Patron

Yes, Gold is in Hemet. I saw an article about this yesterday. At first I thought it was the staff at Gold doing this.

2. TheSneakster

TheSneakster Guest

That is incorrect. :no:

The Gilman Hot Springs property (site of Gold Base) is located in unincorporated Riverside County, NW of San Jacinto and at least 4 1/2 miles North of the Hemet city limits (according to Google Earth).

And there is no rational basis for thinking Gold Base staff had or have had anything to do with actual acts of domestic terrorism (placement of bombs and deadly booby traps to kill or maim law enforcement personnel) as described in the article.

Michael A. Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

3. fishdaddy

fishdaddy Patron

Sleepy little Hemet is actually a way-station on a major drug pipeline coming up from Mexico to LA.

4. Telepathetic

Telepathetic Gold Meritorious Patron

To what some is a senseless and bloody revolution, to others, it is an unavoidable and necessary fight for freedom.

TP