Pooks raids SF Idol Morgue Sept 2012

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
Arrived in SF this week and hooked up with Sign Post and Moog to have a fun flash raid on the SF Idol Morgue. Fun Fun Fun,

Pix and video to appear shortly. I have to thank Moog for saving me from injury when an angry Scilon almost ran me down trying to get into the org. If Moog hadn't pulled me out of the way the man would have definitely knocked me down and possibly knocked me out. See 3:15 in the video.

Anywayz, I had the time of my life standing on the Scientology Logo in front of the cult and dancing my ass off with two of my favorite SP's. It was totally liberating and lifted my spirits. Sort of like dancing on the grave of something evil. I suggest more ex scilons go out and dance in front of the org and wave their asses and totally enjoy giving the cult the big FUCK YOU OSA.

8zlcgz.jpg
[/IMG]

4qiy2s.jpg

zkptea.jpg

^^^^^This is a pix with Kristi Wachter. I woman that has been major figure in my life. She's the owner of the truthaboutscientology website and is a tireless advocate of free speech on the net as well a wonderful friend and wonderful woman.

Another thing that totally amazed me were the number of people that actually stopped and took our pictures, gave us the thumbs up or just smiled and thanked us. It was truly an awesome experience and one that I will never forget.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Patty, Kristi, and other SPs,

Thanks Patty for posting these pix and video. Been thinking of you during your California holiday trip.

Kristi, thanks to you for all your hard work over the years and for being so early up on the con. :)

TG1

TG1

Angelic Poster
I finally got a chance to watch the great dancing in front of the SF Org. What a great video.

Pooks, you look so relaxed and happy in the City by the Bay.

Wunnerful, wunnerful!

TG1