What's new

Portland Pics

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Yeah, I lived in Austin for years, you could see that coming back in the 80's when Texas Instruments really started to expand.
Last time I went back in the late 90's I couldn't even find my way around anymore.
And it's trendy... loads of Californians are moving to Austin, pretending to be Texas after two months lol.

All you need to fit in in Austin is a refer.... :smoking:

Lone Star

Crusader
Yeah, I lived in Austin for years, you could see that coming back in the 80's when Texas Instruments really started to expand.
Last time I went back in the late 90's I couldn't even find my way around anymore.
And it's trendy... loads of Californians are moving to Austin, pretending to be Texas after two months lol.

You should see it now. It's infinitely worse than the late 90s. There are condo towers where Shady Grove used to be on Barton Springs Rd. They'll probably pave over the springs itself one day if it'll make some shithead a buck. The city council just lines up to give falatio to the developers, as they ban plastic bags in grocery stores. I guess it makes them feel good somehow. Atones for the big money raping of the environment, they justify. :angry:

South Congress is nothing but a bunch of fuckin' trendy hipsters. Everything is plastic and shiny. Makes me wanna vomit. My five year goal is to get the hell outta here.

And all the trendy fucktards are coming in for ACL fest this weekend, and the next. Bunch a Euro/Cali dicks with skinny jeans and black turtlenecks. Uhhhhhhggggg!!!

We need the Space Cowboys to come back!!! But those days are long gone. :melodramatic:

I know that the only constant in life is change. But sometimes change just sucks!

Polly

Patron with Honors
Another one of my memories should go here...

While in Portland I had a boyfriend who was Mexican (did not speak English) I did not speak Spanish at the time.
It was a pretty innocent relationship we held hands and hung out,we kissed but just pecks. We taught each other some phrases. So Alberto in my best broken Spanish that you taught me... Yo amore tu.