POSITIVE CASE GAIN

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
POSITIVE CASE GAIN and the ELIMINATION OF NEGATIVE CASE

There are two main targets that anyone who operates in the physical universe and who wants a better more worthwhile life must aim for:

Target One: EXPANSION OF POSITIVE CASE.

Target Two: ELIMINATION OF NEGATIVE CASE.

To achieve Target One it is vital you honor and follow your own goals, your own wants and your own interest lines – whilst at the same time be willing if possible to align and co-create or co-contribute with others and help them achieve their own goals, their own wants and follow their own interest lines.

It takes a “work with” team to truly attain greatness.

If you have ever followed anyone who became great in their field, this is the formula they used – Tiger Woods is famous for his disciplines of expansion of his different club and ball mastery (positive case) and his attacks on his game weaknesses to eliminate negative areas of case.

Nations are composed of groups, organizations, teams, families and each is composed of individuals – make the individual better, more successful, more prosperous, more capable and more happy - and you get better, more successful, more prosperous, more capable and more happy families, teams, organizations, groups and nations.

Target One: POSITIVE CASE.

POSITIVE CASE: A person’s positive case is the way he positively, optimally and intelligently relates and effectively responds to the world around him by reason of his accumulated levels of presence, awareness, love, truth, knowledge, responsibility, literacy, mastery, cleverness, skill sets, abilities, control, higher mood levels and integrity.

Your positive case is your accumulated knowledge, know-how, intelligence, life skill sets and abilities, your accumulated collection of correct answers and the cleverness of your applications of occupying the correct positions and running the correct processes to life.

The spiritual being usually optimally manifests its positive case attributes when it is in the high Green and Gold Zones.

CASE: a general term for a person being treated or helped.

It also refers to his spiritual, mental, physical and environmental conditions, which is most often monitored by the content of his awareness, knowledge and control of his different minds.

Case is also accumulated charge and by-passed charge.

The case is not the spiritual being – it is what the spiritual being has created and accumulated positively or negatively whilst engaged in the processes of pursuing their dreams, goals, visions and aspirations.

Target Two: ELIMINATION OF NEGATIVE CASE.

NEGATIVE CASE: n. 1. The trapped accumulation of life force particles that are locked up in unknown past incidents, wrong when’s, where’s, how’s, whys, low moods and misidentified and misrepresented who’s and what’s.

The “unknowns” stemming from the above are what have locked up the energy, particles, space and time into a massive mass of confusion and frozen moods.

The Being does not want to experience certain areas or things; thus the Being deliberately wants to keep “unknown” certain areas or things. He keeps areas or things “unknown” by lying to himself, denying his creation, responsibility and authorship of the formulation of the now resultant accumulated chaos and confusion. 2. Lies. 3. Solutions to problems that have now become the problem. 4. False Data, false time, false places, false moods. 5. Non-comprehended words. 6. Wrong answers.

NEGATIVE CASE: That part of a spiritual being’s non-optimum creation that contains too much pain and unwanted feelings and is no longer under the control of the Being. A negative case, to be a negative case, is a composite of falsenesses and trapped life-force particles.

Negative Case is a substitute for self, thus the negative case is never the Being; it is an undischarged, uninspected area of denied deliberate unknowns.

A negative case condition is the accumulated collection of all those unknown disguises and counter identities, past actions, thoughts, intentions, events, creations and counter creations, etc., that did not match your visions or intentions. It also contains all of your accumulated wrong answers to life, the incorrect who’s, what’s, when’s, where’s, how’s, whys and low moods.

Your negative case is your accumulated collection of non-optimum wrong answers which result in misapplications or bad choices of position which tend to be traps and the negative processes you use to handle people, places, things, subjects and life as well as that or those which are connected to you.

NEGATIVE CASE CONDITION: is any non-optimum situation, belief system, upset, problem, kept, harmful act, illiteracy, denial of cause, unluckiness, depression, hopelessness, illness, tiredness, loss incidents, accidents, disasters, blankness, stupidity, abandonment, being a victim, poverty, trauma, broken heart, low mood level, failure, mistake, bankruptcy, fight, hate, fear, or any Red Zone levels of existence.

These are what compose the body of YOUICCIs (Your Obsessive, Unknowing, and Involuntarily Created Commanding Identities).

OBSERVATIONS OF POSITIVE CASE GAINS​

POSITIVE CASE GAIN: the life and personal improvements and resurgences a person experiences from erasing areas of charge and by-passed charge by the utilization of effective coaching, studying, training, processing, apprenticing and full application to a wanted full result or outcome; any positive spiritual, mental, physical and environmental case and life betterment according to the client.

Positive case gain can be easily observed by greatly increased presence, more commitment, more focus, more on purpose, more success, more space, more time, more energy, more prosperity, more influence, and more effective and friendly control and is able to operate at a much higher mood level and greatly increased happiness throughout most areas of their life and living.

:happydance:

Alan

notLRH

Patron
Thanks, Alan.

Very interesting to see how you have stripped out much of the scn jargon and the tweeking of various parts in what you wrote.

I'll have to check into what you're doing these days in TX. You were the mission owner when I first got into scn, but I doubt you'll remember me, a young kid at the time. :)

I once saw you sitting around at Flag getting auditing in about 1978 and that was the last I saw or heard of you until this past week. I joined the SO and then went to Gilman Hot Springs. Got out in about 1981 and never much looked back...

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good post Alan.

Positive gain aligns very closely to getting your own true ethics in. It is the establishment of the base, the beingness who you really are and then acting from that source point towards the attainment of your own goals.

Goal medicine for anybody.

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron
Great post Alan. Breath of fresh air

NEGATIVE CASE CONDITION: is any non-optimum situation, belief system, upset, problem, kept,...

Alan

You're using "kept" as a noun in this sentence. What is a "kept" - a secret - a kept woman - a slave. I am not sure what you mean.

Nick

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Great post Alan. Breath of fresh air

You're using "kept" as a noun in this sentence. What is a "kept" - a secret - a kept woman - a slave. I am not sure what you mean.

Nick

I needed a word that was not loaded with pain, abuse, accusations and overun - as withhold often is on Scio's and ex-scio's.

Kept - fitted perfectly........something you kept to yourself, a secret, etc.

:)

Alan

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I needed a word that was not loaded with pain, abuse, accusations and overun - as withhold often is on Scio's and ex-scio's.

Alan

How about 'hoard'?

People 'keep' their 'withholds' to 'validate' their individuality. For some people, it's hoarding the little crimes that *proves* that the other people are too stupid to see them. To give them up would be to abandon the superiority if being able to 'put one over' on the chumps.

Zinj

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
How about 'hoard'?

People 'keep' their 'withholds' to 'validate' their individuality. For some people, it's hoarding the little crimes that *proves* that the other people are too stupid to see them. To give them up would be to abandon the superiority if being able to 'put one over' on the chumps.

Zinj

There are certain people that "hoard" would fit well with.....:lol:

nw2394

Silver Meritorious Patron

Alan

Tku

Div6

Crusader
How about 'hoard'?

Zinj

Aye, an I'm a here to plunder your hoard matey.......

Arghhhhhh....