What's new

Pressure for David Miscavige

Markus

Silver Meritorious Patron
OSA lurkers may you please tell Mr. Miscavige that I would like to dedicate this song to him because I think that he really likes Queen and that the text of this song somehow fits to his situation in life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlByD0fuekw

Tell him I really wish him well and that he would have the time to found a family and find real love in his live.

Best wishes
Markus

Last edited:

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Let's have kids in the Sea Org

Yes Markus,

You're right. Why creating such a hell?

From a Scientologist view point too that doesn't make any sense.

The war is over as DM said so why not drop the guns and live happilly ever after. And this is done with a family. A loving place to be.

I declare now a total amnisty as it was done in 93 and I expect Miscavidge and his personnal guard to take this opportunity to come out in a full day and hand back the rights, trademarks and copyrights from LRH where they belong and where they should never have been taken from: The Church of Scientology. CST's cancelled.

This is Reform.2

All2U :yes::yes::yes:

Markus

Yes Markus,

You're right. Why creating such a hell?

From a Scientologist view point too that doesn't make any sense.

The war is over as DM said so why not drop the guns and live happilly ever after. And this is done with a family. A loving place to be.

I declare now a total amnisty as it was done in 93 and I expect Miscavidge and his personnal guard to take this opportunity to come out in a full day and hand back the rights, trademarks and copyrights from LRH where they belong and where they should never have been taken from: The Church of Scientology. CST's cancelled.

This is Reform.2

All2U :yes::yes::yes:

This sounds good Trendy. I hope someone gets the message trough to him.:happydance:

Love
Markus

Div6

Crusader
Miscavige is at "No Effect on Self - Total Effect on Others" on the effect scale. NO MESSAGE will get through.

byte301

Crusader
Yes Markus,

What family would davey have left? His wife is mia so would his girlfriend be able to step up and be his family? Would she be willing if he actually handed over his power and turned into a wog schmuck who doesn't even have a high school education?

Nothing about davey bodes well for a happily ever after.

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
What family would davey have left? His wife is mia so would his girlfriend be able to step up and be his family? Would she be willing if he actually handed over his power and turned into a wog schmuck who doesn't even have a high school education?

Nothing about davey bodes well for a happily ever after.

Whenever I see that little troll, I know that you are right. He would never give it up.

AnonSunshine

Patron with Honors
David is in a madness that he himself can not stop. :yes:
He will be stopped by Karma. His Karma is a very sad one for the many lives that he has destroyed. He will pay every tear that he made others to shed.
Let's wait and see. :thewinner: WOGS

Smilla

Ordinary Human
He will be stopped by Karma. His Karma is a very sad one for the many lives that he has destroyed. He will pay every tear that he made others to shed.
You are very right.

Markus

Karma will occur very soon ;-)

Love
Markus