What's new

Private Eye Dog and Pony Show; Moxon Connection

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Interesting comment from the Marty thread; food for thought for Patrons of the Church of Scientology:
Jubal // June 12, 2010 at 10:29 pm | Reply

The PI Joel said ‘at least 2 others’ would come running if he radioed for assist. That means there are at least 3 PI’s around at any one time. If there are 3 eight hour shifts, that’s 9 or more per day. Could be the same around Mike, and maybe Marty. I’ve seen at least 3 hanging around the FH at any one time. There must be 20 to 30 PI’s on the payroll at all times. At $650 per day would be well over $10,000 per day. So the next guy who pays to become a Patron gets less than a week’s worth of PI’s paid for. You’d sure need a lot of Patrons to keep that one going.

Yeah, but the interest on a billion at a safe 5% is $50 million a year, or about $1 million a week. :)

Paul

T

TheSneakster

He handled it very well! So who is JB? And why is he worthy of such harassment? Just curious. I don't recognize the man.

John Peeler (BTS2FREE) posted on OCMB back in 2008 that John Brousseau was directly involved in DM’s removal of Pat and Annie Broeker, cancellation of the Loyal Officer Flag Order and subsequent takeover of organized Scientology.

D.M. is mostly likely terrified that J.B. is going to publicly reveal what really happened in that particular matter.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Yeah, but the interest on a billion at a safe 5% is $50 million a year, or about $1 sillymilly a week :)

Paul

And, much like 'in house' attorneys like Moxon and Kobrin work cheaper than mob lawyers like Abelson, Scientology *also* has its own PIs who're probably cheaper too. And willing 'public' for grunt work, although, I doubt they're letting any of *those* near the 'independents'.

Zinj

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
John Peeler (BTS2FREE) posted on OCMB back in 2008 that John Brousseau was directly involved in DM’s removal of Pat and Annie Broeker, cancellation of the Loyal Officer Flag Order and subsequent takeover of organized Scientology.

D.M. is mostly likely terrified that J.B. is going to publicly reveal what really happened in that particular matter.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

Unlikely, since JB has aligned himself with Marty, who has already convicted Pat Broeker of 'stealing Scientology', or trying to. He didn't seem to mind recapturing Annie either.

Zinj

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious

From OCMB:
BTs2Free Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Hey Natty, I've always loved your postings and you ask very good questions.

On the point of overthrow, that's how DM got to where he is today. He overthrew the people who had been appointed as the Scientology leaders and took over by force.

After Hubbard died, Pat and Annie Broeker assumed leadership based on Hubbard's last and final issue declaring them Loyal Officers and the new leaders of Scientology. That issue went out to all Scientologists so that everyone understood that Scientology was still in "good hands".

The RTC at that time was being run by Vicky Aznaran and Jesse Prince while ASI was being run by David Miscavige.

The following was told to me VERY recently by an ex-Int executive who was very close to David Miscavige for years and enforced DM's orders on the base. If this person started speaking out it would make BFG's postings look like only one of the hors d'oeuvres offered in a smorgasbord.

This will explain how DM was able to get the LEVERAGE to take over like he did without much backlash.

* JOHN BROUSSEAU aka "JB" who had worked at the Creston Ranch and who was close with the Broekers tipped Dave off on the fact that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery by Pat Broeker and that Annie was in on it and agreed to it.

Let me state that again:

JOHN BROUSSEAU aka "JB" who had worked at the Creston Ranch and who was close with the Broekers tipped Dave off on the fact that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery by Pat Broeker and that Annie was in on it and agreed to it.

If this were true, then that would mean that there were NO final words or issues from LRH before his death related to Scientology leadership or as a message to Scientologists and that the Broekers were simply just the de facto leaders by default and their assumption.

David Miscavige took this information from JB and ran with it folks. I don't have all of the info on what he did with Pat and Annie Broeker when he found out about it, I know that Annie was sec checked and handled to the point of her breakdown and ADMISSION that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery.

This is why David Miscavige cancelled the LRH Loyal Officer issue as a forgery and fake.

But the question still remains, if the Loyal Officer document was fake, what were LRH's real intentions or final words for Scientology and Scientologists? Well, THERE WEREN"T ANY. Thus, DM with his leverage and expose was able to pound his way to being the top leader of the Church.

This then gave him the power to overthrow Vicky Aznaran and Jesse Prince in RTC. He did that by force as well. In one day he litterally busted EVERYONE in the RTC at that time, named himself COB and filled it with his most trusted aides underneath him - the IG network.

Now look, Davey has been doing this forcefull takeover routine ever since LRH's death. He continues to do it to this day. Every single person who opposed him along the way has been declared and is either in the RFP, gone or in the Hall for SPs at Gilman Hot Springs. David Miscavige's ONLY tools are FORCE and PUNISHMENT and the expose of people's secrets as given up in their confessionals.

With David Miscavige soon to be gone as Scientology's leader, I think that their only hope would be to have someone like Norman Starkey attempt to get things straight and clean up the mess. But it's probably way too late for that now isn't it?

Sorry for the rambling here but felt this was pertinent info.

Peace!
John

*** I had to make a correction above as the person who gave me this information messed up on the name. JB and Jason Bennick have the same initials and this person was a retard for getting this wrong when telling me about it initially. Luckily another person who was on the scene at that time correctly spotted this and I had to re-verify and get this corrected. My appologies!

Feral

Rogue male
John Brousseau, not JB Trendy. :)

Excerpt from http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2010/05/01/to-lrh-he-was-jb/:

Our old friend, and your new friend, goes by the name of JB (John Brousseau). He is a thirty-three year Sea Org veteran. While the name won’t hold much significance for many of you since JB was never high profile, the very reasons for his non-public profile makes him worthy of twenty dmbots, countless PI’s, and several violations of federal law in DM’s mind.

JB’s value to the movement is manifold. Two of those values are most prominent. The first, DM is acutely aware of and is the justification for the foot bullets he is madly firing our (his) way. The second, DM is incapable of even conceiving.

Those of you who know JB and the numerous special projects he was involved in understand why DM has been blowing gaskets rather than candles on his birthday cake.​
As far as I know, so far he hasn't said a damn thing online about all the hot skinny he knows.

Paul

I don't expect him to spill the beans on the net first. Some stuff needs to go straight to the authorities.

I loved the fellers presence, dry humour and composure. I expect great things from JB.

Wisened One

Crusader
Who is the main guy in the Dog and Pony vid? And why's he bein' so harassed and followed like that? :unsure: Is HE the new Int Guy who blew recently? John B? (And is HE DM's ex bil?)

Sooooo what if he was? :confused2: I'm sure I'm havin' a real blonde day er sumthin'

Kha Khan

Patron Meritorious
Who is the main guy in the Dog and Pony vid? And why's he bein' so harassed and followed like that? :unsure: Is HE the new Int Guy who blew recently? John B? (And is HE DM's ex bil?)

Sooooo what if he was? :confused2: I'm sure I'm havin' a real blonde day er sumthin'
The "main guy" is JB.

From the OP:

JB is John Brousseau

To LRH he was JB:
Marty: To LRH he was JB
May 1, 2010 · 149 Comments

Our old friend, and your new friend, goes by the name of JB (John Brousseau). He is a thirty-three year Sea Org veteran. While the name won’t hold much significance for many of you since JB was never high profile, the very reasons for his non-public profile makes him worthy of twenty dmbots, countless PI’s, and several violations of federal law in DM’s mind.

JB’s value to the movement is manifold. Two of those values are most prominent. The first, DM is acutely aware of and is the justification for the foot bullets he is madly firing our (his) way. The second, DM is incapable of even conceiving.

Those of you who know JB and the numerous special projects he was involved in understand why DM has been blowing gaskets rather than candles on his birthday cake.

The second major future contribution of JB will manifest in him sharing his wealth of personal stories about his substantial time serving L. Ron Hubbard. He has already provided us with a number of bouts of goose flesh. And I’m sure he’ll do the same for you all.

In the meantime, please excuse us for a spell. We’re busy decompressing Texas style. You know, a little fishin’, a little BBQin’, and maybe even a bit of honky-tonkin’.

ADDED:

It appears JB was married to Shelly Miscavige’s sister, Clarice, and was DM's brother in law.

From a comment on Marty's site:
War and Peace // May 1, 2010 at 2:58 am | Reply

JB ~~~ Warm warm welcome to the real world and out of INT BASE.
You are among so many friends.

I know Clarisse and you parted years ago, but I got to say I was moved by the description of her in Marc Headley’s book BLOWN FOR GOOD where he described her sad hangdog express and total overwhelm in her low post in Cine.

JB ~~ it is no honor to be the Evil one’s brother in law but many do not know you married Shelly Miscavige’s sister……..poor vanished Shelly.

[....]

MORE INFO:

From OCMB:
BTs2Free Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Hey Natty, I've always loved your postings and you ask very good questions.

On the point of overthrow, that's how DM got to where he is today. He overthrew the people who had been appointed as the Scientology leaders and took over by force.

After Hubbard died, Pat and Annie Broeker assumed leadership based on Hubbard's last and final issue declaring them Loyal Officers and the new leaders of Scientology. That issue went out to all Scientologists so that everyone understood that Scientology was still in "good hands".

The RTC at that time was being run by Vicky Aznaran and Jesse Prince while ASI was being run by David Miscavige.

The following was told to me VERY recently by an ex-Int executive who was very close to David Miscavige for years and enforced DM's orders on the base. If this person started speaking out it would make BFG's postings look like only one of the hors d'oeuvres offered in a smorgasbord.

This will explain how DM was able to get the LEVERAGE to take over like he did without much backlash.

* JOHN BROUSSEAU aka "JB" who had worked at the Creston Ranch and who was close with the Broekers tipped Dave off on the fact that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery by Pat Broeker and that Annie was in on it and agreed to it.

Let me state that again:

JOHN BROUSSEAU aka "JB" who had worked at the Creston Ranch and who was close with the Broekers tipped Dave off on the fact that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery by Pat Broeker and that Annie was in on it and agreed to it.

If this were true, then that would mean that there were NO final words or issues from LRH before his death related to Scientology leadership or as a message to Scientologists and that the Broekers were simply just the de facto leaders by default and their assumption.

David Miscavige took this information from JB and ran with it folks. I don't have all of the info on what he did with Pat and Annie Broeker when he found out about it, I know that Annie was sec checked and handled to the point of her breakdown and ADMISSION that the Loyal Officer issue was a forgery.

This is why David Miscavige cancelled the LRH Loyal Officer issue as a forgery and fake.

But the question still remains, if the Loyal Officer document was fake, what were LRH's real intentions or final words for Scientology and Scientologists? Well, THERE WEREN"T ANY. Thus, DM with his leverage and expose was able to pound his way to being the top leader of the Church.

This then gave him the power to overthrow Vicky Aznaran and Jesse Prince in RTC. He did that by force as well. In one day he litterally busted EVERYONE in the RTC at that time, named himself COB and filled it with his most trusted aides underneath him - the IG network.

Now look, Davey has been doing this forcefull takeover routine ever since LRH's death. He continues to do it to this day. Every single person who opposed him along the way has been declared and is either in the RFP, gone or in the Hall for SPs at Gilman Hot Springs. David Miscavige's ONLY tools are FORCE and PUNISHMENT and the expose of people's secrets as given up in their confessionals.

With David Miscavige soon to be gone as Scientology's leader, I think that their only hope would be to have someone like Norman Starkey attempt to get things straight and clean up the mess. But it's probably way too late for that now isn't it?

Sorry for the rambling here but felt this was pertinent info.

Peace!
John

*** I had to make a correction above as the person who gave me this information messed up on the name. JB and Jason Bennick have the same initials and this person was a retard for getting this wrong when telling me about it initially. Luckily another person who was on the scene at that time correctly spotted this and I had to re-verify and get this corrected. My appologies!

Wisened One

Crusader
:thankyou: for the helpful reminders, Kha Khan! :)

And THAT guy is a thirty-three year SO veteran and LRH knew of him?

HE LOOKS WAAAYY TOO YOUNG, then!! :yes:

And NOW I understand better why DM's havin' major fits then! :thumbsup:

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a very funny vid - I think Demented Midget will be losing any remnants of sanity over having JB "lose" and talking of going to the "authorities.":roflmao:

Can't wait for the next installment. :drama: