What's new

Private Hell of Kirstie Alley (National Enquirer)

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
From this week's National Enquirer

Formerly svelte Cheers star Kirstie Alley's meltdown as human zeppelin fails to deflate despite promises, suffering a devastating emotional crisis after realizing her plan to lose weight is WAY more difficult than she thought.

In a bizarre series of rants on Twitter, the 59-year-old - who ballooned to an astonishing 265 pounds last fall - has cracked sick jokes about eating children and dogs, made threats about harming herself, boasted intimate details of imaginary love affairs with two famous men and made violent threats against other celebrities.

"Kirstie is a babbling mess," an insider confided to The ENQUIRER. "Her bizarre rants are obviously a desperate cry for help.

"She's mad that she has to limit her food intake, exercise and say no to sweets, so she's lashing out in outrageous ways."

In an attempt to make light of her diet frustration, Kirstie quipped in a Twitter post: "I JUST ATE A side of beef, 2 kindergarteners, a hot tub of linguini, 3 Dalmatians, and a big plate of doughnuts."

"She's trying to be edgy and funny, but Kirstie's so-called jokes make her seem like she's completely losing her grip on reality," continued the insider.

"She's crowed for months about how she's going to turn her life around and get thin and fit, but she's buckling under the pressure.

"She's swearing she'll lose 70 pounds by June 15, but that's an unrealistic goal.

In theory, Kirstie is an OT 7, or at least her service completions list has her having completed New OT VI in 1999.

Doesn't sound like it's working for her any better than it did for Rex Fowler.

Mystic

Crusader
Well, Kirsti, how about 3 years on the purif, do OafTee 8, 8a, 8 b, 8c all the way thru OafTee 9z.

Then read all the books...oh, buy a whole new set first, then read 'em all whilst in the sauna.

Then run around a pole, make it 2 poles 114' 8.5" apart for 7 hours/day.

No no, no eating yet for the day.

You can, however, have a jug of water.

Do all this through 17 incarnations.

Then move to another planet.

That should handle it.

Fixed.

skollie

Silver Meritorious Patron
She has clearly lost the plot. I was astounded when I read these tweats she made a few months ago.
I have to get you all info on THE MOTHER’S ACT. this is this lousy BILL that would give BIG BROTHER the right to force you to drug ur kids

AND MANDATE that when you are pregnant, YOU MUST take drugs if a Dr. tells you to. THIS is BIG BROTHER at his finest. More on this soon moms

I am organizing a MILLION MOM MARCH to protest this BILL. It just keeps rearing it’s head. BACKED 100% by BIG PHARMA. MOMS UNITE!!

@Kathy_in_Fla I want to tell you all about this. It is not really tweet format. I am furious that mothers and BABIES could be force drugged

BABIES HAVING PROZAC squirted in there eyes at birth to prevent depression later on. HELLO 1984.. I will keep you informed. It is brutal!

@SandieMN My opinion is that TAKING MEDICAL DRUGS is an option, not a MANDATE by anyone.Especially GOVERNMENTS…

@scarrieann I am serious. PROZAC in babies eyes! And this is not a FUTURE scene, it is done right now every day.

@XEROUZA Yes this is true. I will get you all the data.Can you imagine? Being forced to be drugged and having our baby drugged?

The goal is to PRE-SCREEN pregnant mothers for depression. If they fit the bill, it is mandated ‘TREATMENT” which is DRUGS.and for her BABY

It is called GENETIC PROFILING and it will be in full force if THE MOTHER’S ACT gets passed. I beg U to help stop this..I will get U info

Last edited:

byte301

Crusader
I think she's gone over the deep end.

She recently announced her daughter was now on twitter and then went off on people who tweeted the typical crap about it. She doesn't seem to be able to grasp the internet at all.

She also called Joy whatsherface (from The View) Joy Bewhore. She says some incredibly rude things about people and then gets pissed when they have the gall to respond negatively.

She needs to STFU.

Kathy (ImOut)

Gold Meritorious Patron
I think she needs to see a medical doctor to have her hormones and thyroid checked. Sounds like she is completely out of balance hormonally. :melodramatic:

Blue Spirit

Solo Nots Insanity

I see clearly that her problem is too many six-month checks and too long on OT-7. I suspect ANY OT level should

NOT take so long, OT-10 or OT-100.

There is a Q & A step added by DM that tends to invalidate and eval any mass just blown, which can act as a continuous overrun.

Also read C/S Series 73 to see the obvious insanity of Six-Month checks.

DM is like most super-SP's a master manipulator and since he became in

charge or more likely late eighties no standard products have come off of OT-7 or OT-8.

Certainly the Roteness of GAT training plays a part too.

"FERAL" said it well a couple of days ago on the Rex Fowler thread when he stated that the 6-month check is an Implant,

which is exactly what it is. He must be a sane guy to have withstood the 6-month check for so long. So the average guy

on Solo-Nots goes up daily in their auditing for 6-months and then gets clobbered downward every 6-months. Only a few

can withstand that Insanity regularly which explains the results, the suicides, the psychotic breaks, the

dropout rate, and the generally lackluster results.

Can you perceive while in these guys' space that they don't really feel very OT. Obvious to me.

IF Kirstie could leave the "Church" she could go to somebody outside (more Class-12's are out than in) that is qualified

to help quite A-to-B. After that losing weight would be doable and easy.

I saw her last night for 2 minutes on a "Cheers" re-run and she not only looked good physically, but mentally and was

relaxed and certain of her abilities. Easy to see.

I recall her on course 10 years ago and she wasn't as sane looking as in the re-run, but far better than now.

Jason Beghe said he thought she could be gotten out and I hope he is right. She is way above Travolta or Cruise as a being.

She would only need one or two sessions outside to realize something has been awful wrong for a long while. I wish she

would get with Jason for a talk. The problem is in the "Church" we are so slowly and methodically Robotized and Implanted

that we tend to not recognize what is happening until too late or we hit bottom. It is like being an Alcoholic, another drink

is always OK, another session is always OK. I've lost most respect for her now, as anyone still left in the CULT, but

have some hope she will still come to her senses.

She won't lose the weight until the Case is repaired.

WAKE UP KIRSTIE !!!!!!!!!!:duh::duh::duh:

Last edited:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
IF Kirstie could leave the "Church" she could go to Pierre or somebody else outside (more Class-12's are out than in) and get squared away quite A-to-B. After that losing weight would be doable and easy.

Oh yeah, Pierre's a great ad for weight loss.

Paul

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess you have to get to OT8 before you become cause over food. But seriously, another person screaming for help who has regular contact with the friendliest place in the whole world.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Now that's what I call...uhhhh....High Havingness!

kirstie.jpg

Sassy

Patron Meritorious
I do feel bad for her with the weight battle. She's a very pretty woman and it seems to be a major battle. She was awesome on Cheers & has made a few good movies. She should also blow from the cult & I bet her weight issues would go away.

Last edited by a moderator:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I do feel bad for her with the weight battle. She's a very pretty woman and it seems to be a major battle. She was awesome on Cheers & has made a few good movies. She should also blow from the cult & I bet her weight issues would go away.

I have had that same thought so many times.

Right now, she's kinda like a heroin addict working on a program to get off drugs with her drug dealer.

For some reason it doesn't work and the habit coincidentally gets worse....

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Poor Kirstie is finding out that you can't just postulate the tub away. You actually have to work at it, just kike the rest of us poor slob's.

Blue Spirit

Foot Bullet

Oh yeah, Pierre's a great ad for weight loss.
Paul

I would appear to have a foot bullet here. I shouldn't have mentioned Pierre.

To give benefit of doubt, I mentioned this to an auditor who knows him and was

told that he'd had a very serious motorcycle accident years ago which messed

up his body badly, which likely messed up his metabolism too.

I think Pierre is an exception for whatever reason and I still stand by the rest

of my statement regarding the problems of a sabotaged Solo-Nots.

I've generally heard good things about Pierre's Tech and so that is more of an

importance than body situations.

Kirstie could get help from a variety of Class 12's who are out of the Church.

Pierre is mentioned more because he is known more, I'm sure.

looker

Patron Meritorious
The crewel bummer is; If you eat more calories than the body can burn, it converts to FAT.

Try the simple water diet Kirsti.
Drink at least 8 oz of water before every meal.

fortymarriedandbalding

Patron with Honors
I can not help but feel very sorry for her.

Regular people can really feel like shit when they fail to do something like follow a diet, etc, but Kristie has spent the last god knows how many years telling herself, and others she is not a regular person. She is a Scientologist.

She must feel totally useless, and Hubbard’s nice entrapment tech will be driving her crazy as she tries to look everywhere for the reason she is not doing what an OT should be able to do except where she should be looking – at the con that is Scientology.

It is the total loss of self efficacy that can occur in such situations that can keep someone entrapped for years despite not being able to realise anything they should be able to do.

I hope that she sees the light and is strong enough to cope with seeing it.