What's new

Process Church, Jack Parsons, Hubbard mentioned in "The secret Space program"

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mr Peter Lavenda
"The secret Space program" - Hubbard, Parsons, Crowley, Process Church and UFOs... and I'm only at 15 minute mark and decided to share this...

[video=youtube;U8-AaB7yiBY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8-AaB7yiBY[/video]

This guy is awesome!
A meticulous researcher.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
ONLY for those who have actually watched this video, AND haven't read the following posts based upon my own interviews while living in Washington DC area...

My source for the additional information that backs up the data regarding Operation Paperclip and US Government connections to weird cults and "churches" and shows additional connections to Hubbard, is in the image below, the young man in the upper right hand corner of this picture, the son of Dr Carroll, who was president of George Washington University in 1963.

ike50s.jpg

Related postings about this are HERE and HERE on ESMB

And, just perhaps, HERE

Arnie Lerma

Secrets are the mortar
binding bricks as lies together
building prisons for your mind.

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
Mr Peter Lavenda
"The secret Space program" - Hubbard, Parsons, Crowley, Process Church and UFOs... and I'm only at 15 minute mark and decided to share this...

This guy is awesome!
A meticulous researcher.

Thanks, this really opens ones eyes.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: How the Sociopaths won WWII

Here is an update to this topic, I recently finished writing, well as much as I finish any stories of the weird stuff I see,,,

How the Nazis (sociopaths) won WWII

In 2004 I got a telephone call, from a gentleman that I had done a background music system in his upscale restaraunt at Court House Plaza on the Metro line in Arlington VA.

The conversation went like this:

Arnie "Hi Bruce, got a problem at the restraunt?
Bruce: Oh, no, I'm not calling about that, I sold that years ago
Arnie: Well, what can I do for you?
Bruce: I've been reading about you (Arnie Lerma) on the net
Arnie: I bet you have
Bruce: My father died some years ago (That is guy in glasses next to IKE, and shown in room with IKE and JF DULLUS)
and he had a locked roll top desk which I only recently opened and I started reading through his papers.
I found the material was so mind blowing, so unsettling, that I thought I might be going crazy. But after all you have been through fighting scientology over the years, I thought of you, that you of all people might be capable of dealing with it.

Arnie: Well, this certainly sounds intriguing, how about I come over and you tell me the whole story?

So i went over there, with a recorder, and sat down in his dad's office and he told me what he found. When the import of his story started to get through to me to a point that I found parts of the story unbelievable, Bruce whipped out a pile of photos and letter from Ex Defense Secretary. Robert Mcnamara...

my eyes got really big...

Here is what happened to the world, and perhaps the real reason Patton was diverted south instead of being first into Berlin and then perhaps why he died 12 days after his Jeep was hit by truck,,,

ike50s.jpg

The kid at the top of the stairs in first picture, is my 'source', Mr Bruce Carroll,

The next image, at the bottom, shows the top of a letter from Ex-Defense Secretary Robert McNamara(1) is shown in 2nd image, which shows Dullus, Bruce's father and President Eisenhower in the same room.

ikedullusanddad.jpg

US Def Sec Mcnamara told Bruce that this story needs to told.

I took that photo with my camera of these photos spread on the table, I have a copy of the McNamara letter somewhere in my piles of papers here.

Patton, as you recall, really wanted to be first into Berlin

He was FURIOUS when he got orders to turn the 5th army east toward Ludwikowice, now in Poland and secure a certain facility south of Berlin.
This is the super secret facility that housed the the Nazi Bell ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY...
https://sites.google.com/site/nazibelluncovered/ It was 4 hours south of Berlin in a mine near what is now Ludwikowice, Poland.

When he got to this facility it was EMPTY, completely cleaned out, nothing there, and he was furious...
Seems the OSS (Office of Strategic services - for runner to the US CIA/DIA ) station chief in that sector south of Berlin was John Foster Dullus....

Dullus had cut a secret deal with the Nazis at that facility.and brought the entire team and their families back and ALL THEIR STUFF from the research site... which including the psychopolitical research division, and a division that was reverse engineering alien ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY.

The whole facility comes to us before the official start of Operation Paperclip, due to the nature of the facility and data involved and to hide the fact of the Nazis brought over here, it was highly classified and a behind the scenes, highly classified, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY group was created where they could continue their research.

This may have been a seminal point in the creation of what has grown to become referred to the US Black Budget advanced technology effort.

Bruce's father, has a Wiki page here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_H._Carroll

He served in the US Naval Reserve as a lieutenant junior grade during World War II

What is omitted from this page is that at the close of WWII he was the director of Operation Paperclip, he was the one who gave the Nazi's new names, and assigned them to positions of employment in the USA.

Quote:
"To circumvent President Truman's anti-Nazi order and the Allied Potsdam and Yalta agreements, the JIOA worked independently to create false employment and political biographies for the scientists. The JIOA also expunged from the public record the scientists' Nazi Party memberships and régime affiliations. Once "bleached" of their Nazism, the scientists were granted security clearances by the U.S. government to work in the United States. Paperclip, the project's operational name, derived from the paperclips used to attach the scientists' new political personae to their "US Government Scientist" JIOA personnel files.[4]".

You see if you look at paperclip page on Wiki they say 800 rocket guys (Note: It used to say 800 or so,just a year ago, now it says 1,500 - THAT number is also too low, perhaps by an order of magnitude based upon Dr Carroll's papers as reviewed by his son.)

From his father's paper's he concluded that they brought over many THOUSANDS, perhaps tens of thousands of the smartest guys in Germany, every scientist they could get hands on, every psychologist, every psychiatrist, every chemist, biologist etc...

They were assigned to OSS/CIA, the OSS section that became DIA and CIA, to faculty positions in American Universities, all the big industrial manufactuers, and research groups including Los Alamos. and many went to a newly formed structure that was itself completely unknown to the public or to military... a structure that due to the nature of the personnel involved (Ex-Nazis) was itself secret,,, what is now described as the US Black Budget operation that deals with UFO's and other ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY... The Dr Strangeglove character (guy in Wheelchair) in the movie of the same name is a caricature of those guys they brought over...

[video=youtube;A9ihKq34Ozc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9ihKq34Ozc[/video]

When Eisenhower warned about the mil industrial complex THIS IS WHAT HE WAS WARNING WAS ABOUT, he couldn't say PAPERCLIP as it was classified!

[video=youtube;CWiIYW_fBfY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWiIYW_fBfY[/video]

After Dr Carroll was done with paperclip he was at the Ford foundation, his nickname there was

THE FIFTH RIDER OF THE APOCALYPSE

The Ford foundation had a psychological studies division, (No I don't recall the name of it) that sent out proposals for psychological research to be done, seems the directors of the Ford Foundation used to take turns running it, because the materials were so disturbing, they tended to drive you mad if you read too much of that stuff. Now remember, Henry Ford financed Hitler's rise. These guys at the Ford Foundation (and others in the alphabet soup of "Think Tanks" and "Non-profit research groups" sourounding Washington DC... they planned ":little houses built of ticky tocky in the suburbs all the same" (note) , and everyone having to drive a car that would use petrol, to drive to a central, corporately controlled, distribution point (A mall). This is what destroyed main streets and local groceries all across the US. This is why other countries cities look as they do, and we have malls and highways...

All corporately centrally controlled, driving all the little businessmen out of business, this was their "American Dream", which they used to bribe the American people that our way of life was superior, and allowed a pattern of world conquest and meddling to make the world safe for Democracy, they said, when in fact they were making the world safe for US Corporate Interests and turning American's into "consumers". The word 'consumer' perhaps was coined there at the Ford Foundation. We were turned into cogs in the wheel of a global conquest machine, run by unseen masters with NAZI ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY and American minds were manipulated by these same ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES(6) that were used to build and manage The Third Reich.

They planned The America Dream, They planned the Petro Dollar, they have been overthrowing countries ever since, to steal their resources... most recently to steal their gold...all by giving Americans a shore story and lies. Shiny trinkets (like they bought Manhattan from the Indians) and a shore story called the American Dream!

Dr Robert Oppenhiemer tried to warn us in the Journal of the Atomic Scientists in 1952:
"In the last ten years physicists have been extraordinarily noisy about the immense powers, largely through their efforts, but through other efforts as well have come into the possession of man, powers notably and strikingly for very large scale and dreadful destruction. We have spoken of our responsibilities and our obligations to society in terms that sound very provincial, because the psychologist can hardly do anything without realizing that for him the acquisition of knowledge opens up the most terrifying prospects of controlling what people do and how they feel. This is true for all of you who are engaged in practice, and as the corpus of psychology gains in certitude and subtlety and skill. I can see that the physicists pleas that what he discovers be used with humanity and be used wisely will seem trivial compared to those pleas which you will have to make and for which you will be responsible."

Some Scientology connections...

After 60 years all you will see are shadows, but the shadows seem to overlap...

There is corp in panama to which the Apollo was registered as a panamanian flagged vessel called MAJESTIC CRUISE LINES.

A conversation with a security guy for a large ufo disclosure effort, confided that contacts with the US black budget told me that there is a connection to scientology or to its creation, but the involvement is classified at MAJESTIC level, the same as pieces of the ufo.

MAJESTIC is also the a reference to the MAJESTIC 12 document from 1947.

Perhaps the US black budget ufo advance technology program was born with that data from Germany that Dullus got, which included the psychological mind control material if The Reich.

Data that would have been classified above top secret at MAJESTIC level...

This also happens to be the final trick, when you finally discover the truth, it is so incredible, so outrageous, that it blows your mind...

Hubbard said in OTII that everything you see around you is that way because of the IMPLANTS in Incident II....

It is actually that way because of the NAZIS, because of the Ford foundation et al

the same operation they have been running on America since 1950's, it is the same thing.....

The Nazis got some of their mind control tech from the experiments run in their prison camps
this is when they put together Navy Intel and put Hubbard to work pulping the fiction
that is the source of much of what some think is the tech,

Fletcher Prouty claimed in a letter(4) that Hubbard's military record may have been "sheep-dipped" was the phrase he used... modified, a fabrication, he also indicated in a later letter to a freind of mine that his previous information done for scientology should be consided "A WORK FOR HIRE",

The real "ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY" in scientology, - ( Note same phrase was used to describe the upper level materials by their lawyer, Earle C. Cooley in 1995 RTC vs Lerma.."ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY") is the ability to control what a person believes to be true. Exactly what Dr Oppenhiemer tried to warn us about in 1952...

.....and the rest is just a shore story.

Bruce remembers the following vividly because he used to read science fiction

His dad, after he was at Ford Fnd was the President of George Washington University til 1963.

He said that his dad used to often bring professors home for diners.
One day he brought home a psychologist named (phonetic) Dr Mossell who told a story about a student of his that had gone missing.

He found that student in a straight jacket, in a padded cell, at a notorious (in my time growing up in DC) Mental Hospital that is now torn down...

St Elizabeth's Mental Hospital in Washington DC

St Elizabeths was revealed as a site during Congressional hearings as having been used for MkUltra.

The student's name was Lafayette Ronald Hubbard.
THAT is why his grades are so bad! He wasn't there!

I got the feeling during our meetings that someone was trying to drive Bruce insane, after he opened his fathers desk. I did not try to tell anyone about his story because I thought he actually would do this... as almost a decade has gone by, I felt someone HAD to get this out there, as we are running out of time to prevent WWIII.

Bruce believes his father was murdered, induced to have a heart attack. A few leaves from the white oleander(3) that grows by the sides of the roads in California would do that.

Prior to his fathers 'Heart Attack" he indicates that his father began to have an ethical dilemma about the work he had done in Operation Paperclip and the Ford Foundation, much like Lisa McPherson had an ethical dilemma in Scientology and then she was dead.

In 1995, one of the partners of a lawfirm representing me in RTC vs Lerma was leaning on me to take some cash from scientology and walk away. That lawfirm was 4 blocks from the US capitol. I could kick myself for not asked about this comment at the time. He looked me dead in the eye and told me, as an inducement to accept a small cash offer (I refused) to settle RTC vs Lerma:

"Arnie, they have friends in high places"

THE END

(1) In Retrospect: The Tragedy and Lessons of Vietnam – March 19, 1996 by Robert McNamara, Secretary of Defense under LBJ, "McNamara was wrong about Vietnam. He admits it. It's time to forgive Jane Fonda, the draftees, the POWs, the MIAs. Why can't we also use the lesson learned???"

"McNamara seeks to explain in this book the failure of American policy in Vietnam. He roots that failure mainly in false assumptions about the intentions of the North Vietnamese -- that is to say, they were actually nationalists first, communists second, and would not have acted to destablize Southeast Asia"

(2) Speaking in 1931 to a Detroit News reporter, Hitler said he regarded Ford as his "inspiration," explaining his reason for keeping Ford's life-size portrait next to his desk.[62] Steven Watts wrote that Hitler "revered" Ford, proclaiming that "I shall do my best to put his theories into practice in Germany," and modeling the Volkswagen, the people's car, on the Model T.[63] Wiki page

(3) Conversation with cardiac nurse Laurie Konneus (Ladybird on ESMB) during drive to visit Mystic (Gordon Bell)

(4)Fletcher Prouty Letter to "the fatman"

(5) New York Times: "The report also concluded that the number of Nazis who made it into the United States was almost certainly much smaller than 10,000, the figure widely cited by government officials. "

Last edited:

Cat Daddy

Silver Meritorious Patron
Marty Rathbun is my bro forever:

[video=youtube;SmVAWKfJ4Go]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go[/video]

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sidebar to previous post of mine:

Why there will never be full disclosure of UFO contacts by the US Government

The answer is to be found in patent law, that limits LEGAL patent issuance to The original discoverer.

When I was a kid, I think I was 11 or 12 I bought a "Become a Radio Technician at Home" study course, called
The Edu-Kit, it was advertised in Popular Science magazine...

Edu_Ad.jpg

It taught electronics using vacuum tubes, and i mastered those, and they made perfect sense in this mind to that 12 year old...then I recall few years later how hard it was for me to grasp how this new discovery at Bell Laboratories.... something called "The Transistor" operated. It seemed downright alien... It required a strange change in one's thinking to even wrap my mind around it.... I bought a Raytheon CK722 (one of first inexpensive, mass produced transistors sold to the public) and tested it.. and learned about it.. and IT blew my mind.. wow, no heater filament, no high voltages, wow.. the possibilities!

50 years later, I think I know why it seemed so alien.. because it was.

That man at Bell Labs who filed the patent for the first transistor should be a household name, with memorials reminding us of his huge breakthrough... Why is he forgotten? Perhaps because neither he nor Bell Labs were particularly proud of a FRAUDULENT PATENT FILING.

Perhaps it is because he did not really 'invent' the transistor... but instead was analyzing a piece of alien wreckage....

The speed of the advances in solid state technologies might be explained because they were not our advances at all, but were reverse engineered... going all the way back to the first transistor! Imagine the galactic proportion of the fraud involved... All the licensing agreements, all the of shoot technologies, all the way to the LED< fibre optics, the CPU and the screen you are looking to read this line of text!

Consider the consequences. If it was disclosed that strangely reacting bits of metal were analyzed and it was those that provided the impetus to the solid state revolution in the world.... the net worth of the Fortune 500 US industrial manufacturing base and all their foreign licensing agreements would be argued as NULL and VOID...

This is a National Fraud of a magnitude that makes the fraud of scientology look like a pothole in the highway of time through history!

It also provides a overwhelming financial MOTIVE for secrecy!

I thought this too fantastic to mention or consider until i stumbled upon a think tank report that was summarizing possible societal collapse events.. there was one entry that blew me away... it said "PATENT SYSTEM COLLAPSE" without giving any explanation for that entry.....(I have failed to find that page again)

I believe I have just provided a possible explanation.

Regards

Arnie Lerma

"The Congress shall have Power To...promote the Progress of Science and useful Arts, by securing for limited Times to Authors and Inventors the exclusive Right to their respective Writings and Discoveries....
Article I, Section 8, Clause 8 "

Note: I am not the first person to suspect this: BIG LINK
Thank you to the good guy that sent me this link!
Summary: Computer company chief Jack Shulman argues that the transistor could never have been invented so suddenly at AT&T in late 1947 without input from top secret Government projects, that some have identified to him as being from alien spacecraft.

Last edited:

Leland

Crusader
Broad strokes here..

The US did bring back the top Nazi Rocket scientist....to America....I believe his name was Wernher Von Braun.....or something like that.

The US did bring back the examples of the biggest rocket the nazis had built

Both this things are common knowledge.

For years, the US rocket program under the leadership of this Nazi....built rockets....I think under the Army and Navy.

Many many or them failed, blew up...did all sort of things ....but didn't go up as planned

Still they tried and tried....and FINALLY the science and technology of building a rocket was mastered........and they got them to fly.

It was hard work....trial and error....and plenty of money....and a decade of time.....

NASA was formed in 1958......and in 1960 Von Braun was named Chief on the NASA facility in Alabama....where he had already had his research facility....

Mystic

Crusader
Good thread. It's going deep into the darkness where most just do not have the bravery to go. And the "mind control", the influencing of belief, has been going on quite before the "Nazis" arrived. But I do not seek to go into the past of all this, but rather the future. I've done some rather close following of all the carrying on in and around the Ukraine situation. Russia has acted the role of the cowboy in the white hat, pulling off some really good-guy ventures and manages to continue to do so even though the West is continually pounding them with accusations which have all been false, made up, invented; following the mind-control principle of "If you repeat a lie often enough eventually it is believed".

At the top of the economic ladder in the West sits House Rothschild. Yes, they appear to be mostly Ashkinazi Jews, but, VERY but, their practices are deeply "satanic". Yes, yes, I don't care for this term "satanic" but it's the term we have to describe their practices. Stanley Kubrick touched on some of these practices as seen in his film "Eyes Wide Shut", the sex party. Stanley, oh my but Stanley pulled off a good one. That scene was shot in a Rothschild mansion north of London. Stanley "died" 2 days after he delivered the final cut.

The Rothschild cabal attempted to take over Russia with "Communism" and to some degree did so for a while. But today's Russia is free of all this, even paid off their "national debt" and then ran the Rothschild banks out. This is what it's now all about. This is what is behind the lies and false images of present day Russia. The "sanctions" against Russia by the EU and US aren't working, and this upsets them even more. The US and EU are purely Rothschild entities, owned and operated.

Here is the full Edgar Cayce quote:

"Thru Russia comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism - no! But freedom - freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."

Personally I am not particularly pro any nation, nationality or race. Mohandas (aka Mahatma) Gandhi was asked one time as to what political system did he think was best. His reply: "Enlightened anarchy." Enlightenment, the prime number 1 "secret".

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Broad strokes here..

The US did bring back the top Nazi Rocket scientist....to America....I believe his name was Wernher Von Braun.....or something like that.

The US did bring back the examples of the biggest rocket the nazis had built

Both this things are common knowledge.

For years, the US rocket program under the leadership of this Nazi....built rockets....I think under the Army and Navy.

Many many or them failed, blew up...did all sort of things ....but didn't go up as planned

Still they tried and tried....and FINALLY the science and technology of building a rocket was mastered........and they got them to fly.

It was hard work....trial and error....and plenty of money....and a decade of time.....

NASA was formed in 1958......and in 1960 Von Braun was named Chief on the NASA facility in Alabama....where he had already had his research facility....

Also see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard

There is a cultural museum in Roswell, NM that has some rocket engine models that show the VERY close similarity between what Goddard designed and what the Nazis did a short while later. It's striking to see it in person!

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Also see:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard

There is a cultural museum in Roswell, NM that has some rocket engine models that show the VERY close similarity between what Goddard designed and what the Nazis did a short while later. It's striking to see it in person!

1) You are quoting Wiki, which is not accurate!! Which is ONE of reasons I wrote the post.

New York Times: "The report also concluded that the number of Nazis who made it into the United States was almost certainly much smaller than 10,000, the figure widely cited by government officials. "

2) This came to mind for thread not a reply:

I encountered an exhibit at the Dullus Airport Air and Space Museum site, of JATO rocket engines, the ones Parsons designed. These solid fuel rockets had a hollow cross section end to end to control the burn rate... Too fast and thing turns into a bomb, too slow and you don't get enough thrust.

The cross section of the hole going from nozzle to end of the fuel was a 5 pointed pentangle....which provided the proper burn rate to make Jack Parsons design WORK!

Last edited:

ozzybud420

"Here is what happened to the world, and why Patton was diverted south instead of being first into Berlin and then perhaps why he was killed when he stepped off that jeep after coming home..."
Very interesting stuff. Minor point. Patton wasn't killed after comming home or after stepping off a jeep. He was killed in Germany when a military transport truck crashed into his jeep paralyzing him. 12 days after he expired in a military hospital. Very suspicious and although no prove exists I certainly believe he was murdered. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#Death
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#Death

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron

"Here is what happened to the world, and why Patton was diverted south instead of being first into Berlin and then perhaps why he was killed when he stepped off that jeep after coming home..."
Very interesting stuff. Minor point. Patton wasn't killed after comming home or after stepping off a jeep. He was killed in Germany when a military transport truck crashed into his jeep paralyzing him. 12 days after he expired in a military hospital. Very suspicious and although no prove exists I certainly believe he was murdered. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#Death
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_S._Patton#Death

Edited, thanks for your input

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
1) You are quoting Wiki, which is not accurate!! Which is ONE of reasons I wrote the post.

New York Times: "The report also concluded that the number of Nazis who made it into the United States was almost certainly much smaller than 10,000, the figure widely cited by government officials. "

2) This came to mind for thread not a reply:

I encountered an exhibit at the Dullus Airport Air and Space Museum site, of JATO rocket engines, the ones Parsons designed. These solid fuel rockets had a hollow cross section end to end to control the burn rate... Too fast and thing turns into a bomb, too slow and you don't get enough thrust.

The cross section of the hole going from nozzle to end of the fuel was a 5 pointed pentangle....which provided the proper burn rate to make Jack Parsons design WORK!

All I was saying, about the Goddard liquid fuel rocket design as displayed in that museum, suggests that maybe his design was leaked to WWII Germany (they designed and built a larger version that looks the SAME). And the museum shows the two physical models (Goddard & Germany) side-by-side.

If you don't like all the details in that wiki article that's fine with me.

Jump

Operating teatime
All I was saying, about the Goddard liquid fuel rocket design as displayed in that museum, suggests that maybe his design was leaked to WWII Germany (they designed and built a larger version that looks the SAME). And the museum shows the two physical models (Goddard & Germany) side-by-side.

If you don't like all the details in that wiki article that's fine with me.

Goddard didn't get much support for his rocket ideas in the US. The New York Times said of Goddard "he only seems to lack the knowledge ladled out daily in high schools".

At that time there was good international correspondence between scientists around the world. And yes, it was normal practice for scientists to share information internationally back then, even though it seems crazy or illegal by today's standards.

Free Being Me

Crusader
Mr Peter Lavenda

This guy is awesome!
A meticulous researcher.

A very interesting lecture, Arnie. I watched the entire presentation. The cabals, fake cover churches and the number of people tied together through declassified information just blew me away. I had previously watched a PBS program about the U.S. hunting for Nazi scientists with a carte blanche amnesty for all their inhumane wartime acts. Mr. Lavenda goes into more depth with his presentation, well worth watching and thanks for posting his lecture.

PBS: The Hunt For Nazi Scientists
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/secrets/the-hunt-for-nazi-scientists/66/

Leland

Crusader
Good thread. It's going deep into the darkness where most just do not have the bravery to go. And the "mind control", the influencing of belief, has been going on quite before the "Nazis" arrived. But I do not seek to go into the past of all this, but rather the future. I've done some rather close following of all the carrying on in and around the Ukraine situation. Russia has acted the role of the cowboy in the white hat, pulling off some really good-guy ventures and manages to continue to do so even though the West is continually pounding them with accusations which have all been false, made up, invented; following the mind-control principle of "If you repeat a lie often enough eventually it is believed".

At the top of the economic ladder in the West sits House Rothschild. Yes, they appear to be mostly Ashkinazi Jews, but, VERY but, their practices are deeply "satanic". Yes, yes, I don't care for this term "satanic" but it's the term we have to describe their practices. Stanley Kubrick touched on some of these practices as seen in his film "Eyes Wide Shut", the sex party. Stanley, oh my but Stanley pulled off a good one. That scene was shot in a Rothschild mansion north of London. Stanley "died" 2 days after he delivered the final cut.

The Rothschild cabal attempted to take over Russia with "Communism" and to some degree did so for a while. But today's Russia is free of all this, even paid off their "national debt" and then ran the Rothschild banks out. This is what it's now all about. This is what is behind the lies and false images of present day Russia. The "sanctions" against Russia by the EU and US aren't working, and this upsets them even more. The US and EU are purely Rothschild entities, owned and operated.

Here is the full Edgar Cayce quote:

"Thru Russia comes the hope of the world. Not in respect to what is sometimes termed Communism or Bolshevism - no! But freedom - freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man. The principle has been born there. It will take years for it to be crystallized; yet out of Russia comes again the hope of the world."

Personally I am not particularly pro any nation, nationality or race. Mohandas (aka Mahatma) Gandhi was asked one time as to what political system did he think was best. His reply: "Enlightened anarchy." Enlightenment, the prime number 1 "secret".

Mystic....THANK YOU for your daily plug for Mother Russia,,,,Stalin, the USSR....Marxism.....Communistic idealism....Putin.....and all things Russian. Thank you for your daily plug against the West and all things Western. What would we do here on ESMB with out them?

Perhaps you're stuck in the Nesting Dolls implant?

Last edited: