What's new

Proof Ron was MURDERED

I know things like this pop up all the time...but the story of this is quite remarkable. If only I had $1,600. I'd hop on this. I wrote the guy and he has the original receipt and the photographs used to create this. What makes it even more intriguing is that this proves Hubbard was murdered! He wanted a memorial built to him (of course he was an ego maniac) Dave jusst got to him first and made him sign the will that had him cremated and no autopsy. But now we can see he wanted to be buried!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161763844999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

In 1981, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was suffering of chronic pancreatitis and most recently diagnosed with dyspepsia. Fearing the end was near Hubbard confided with his 'caregivers' P.B. and A.B. (names withheld) that he wanted a memorial made.
Julius (John) Di Silvia was commissioned to make three pieces. One was a Scientology cross, another was the 'S' Scientology logo and the third was a small bust of Hubbard. Di Silva finished all three sculptures and all were ready to be sent when Hubbard's caregivers informed Di Silva that plans had been changed and that Hubbard plans were now to be cremated. Di Silva was paid in full and was asked to destroy all three pieces. Two were destroyed but Di Silva decided to keep the Hubbard bust.
In 2015 John Di Silva Jr. has an estate sale after his fathers passing. This bust that is up for auction was purchased at the estate sale.
Some have noted that this bust represents a much larger conspiracy.
Whether or not this is part of a much larger mystery is irrelevant to the importance of this memorial bust of one of the most influential personalities of the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] century.

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
If ron was murdered whoever did it should be locked up for not doing it sooner.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Proof? Let's see it. :begging:

I really hope this thread isn't going to go down the same old rabbit-holes. Then again, with a title like this, how can it not?

Last edited:

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors
I know things like this pop up all the time...but the story of this is quite remarkable. If only I had $1,600. I'd hop on this. I wrote the guy and he has the original receipt and the photographs used to create this. What makes it even more intriguing is that this proves Hubbard was murdered! He wanted a memorial built to him (of course he was an ego maniac) Dave jusst got to him first and made him sign the will that had him cremated and no autopsy. But now we can see he wanted to be buried!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161763844999?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

In 1981, Scientology founder L. Ron Hubbard was suffering of chronic pancreatitis and most recently diagnosed with dyspepsia. Fearing the end was near Hubbard confided with his 'caregivers' P.B. and A.B. (names withheld) that he wanted a memorial made.
Julius (John) Di Silvia was commissioned to make three pieces. One was a Scientology cross, another was the 'S' Scientology logo and the third was a small bust of Hubbard. Di Silva finished all three sculptures and all were ready to be sent when Hubbard's caregivers informed Di Silva that plans had been changed and that Hubbard plans were now to be cremated. Di Silva was paid in full and was asked to destroy all three pieces. Two were destroyed but Di Silva decided to keep the Hubbard bust.
In 2015 John Di Silva Jr. has an estate sale after his fathers passing. This bust that is up for auction was purchased at the estate sale.
Whether or not this is part of a much larger mystery is irrelevant to the importance of this memorial bust of one of the most influential personalities of the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] century.

I think it's time to call CSI into the Murder you state:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CSI:_Crime_Scene_Investigation

Say, are you the Ebay seller? Since you have one post here, and the seller has zero feedback.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
miss_marple.jpg

:help2:

Billy Blinder

Patron with Honors

Ok, ok, ok, ok,

I put on my CSI hat, and here is the description on the Ebay post to sell the bust:

"
Whether or not this is part of a much larger mystery is irrelevant to the importance of this memorial bust of one of the most influential personalities of the 20[SUP]th[/SUP] century"

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Leland

Crusader
Description doesn't say what the sculpture is made out of....but it might be wax.

Wax is commonly used to make an original sculpture that one is planning on having cast in bronze....at a foundry.

Or, it could be butter....

Last edited:

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
"Some have noted that this bust represents a much larger conspiracy."
BS Detection Kit 101 : allude to a source of information that doesn't actually exist by using speculative language or speaking in general terms.

Some have noted that the source of the murder theory here presented is the anus of an as yet unidentified human.

Dox or stfu.

Last edited:

Anonycat

Crusader
"Some have noted that this bust represents a much larger conspiracy."
BS Detection Kit 101 : allude to a source of information that doesn't actually exist by using speculative language or speaking in general terms.

Some have noted that the source of the murder theory here presented is the anus of an as yet unidentified human.

Government officials say...
An inside source has revealed that...
It has been well documenten that...
If we look at the information we have before us, it is safe to say that...

Dox or stfu.

It's an old, old rumor. Pat and Annie were the only "Loyal Officers" and Broeker was supposed to take the lead of the cult when Hubbard died. He died under questionable circumstances (that's where it begins) and a new will was made on his death bed. He didn't sign it, but his thumb print was used. Other things were weird, officially. Then there was this:

Page 1.jpg
Page 2.jpg

That's the short version. The innuendo is that DM had the fake Will made, and took the cult over, disposing of P & A.

Edit: Oh yeah. Anyway, the body was not allowed to have a autopsy, citing religious preferences, and they got him right into an incinerator. Supposedly, to destroy the evidence.

Last edited:

beltway

Bone Idle
Why's his mouth closed? A tie instead of his trademark goofy ascot?

Slightly off-topic, but I think there's a decent market for cheap foam or plastic Hubbheads... :p

Anonycat

Crusader
Why's his mouth closed? A tie instead of his trademark goofy ascot?

Slightly off-topic, but I think there's a decent market for cheap foam or plastic Hubbheads... :p

Use it as a mold and have 100 bronze ones made! Seriously, no one wants to look at that mug.

Cornelius Bigot

Patron with Honors
It's an old, old rumor. Pat and Annie were the only "Loyal Officers" and Broeker was supposed to take the lead of the cult when Hubbard died. He died under questionable circumstances (that's where it begins) and a new will was made on his death bed. He didn't sign it, but his thumb print was used. Other things were weird, officially. Then there was this:

That's the short version. The innuendo is that DM had the fake Will made, and took the cult over, disposing of P & A.
Thanks for the context. I knew DM usurped power, but never really got into the subject.
I don't really care other than that the Broekers have had to endure tons of evil shit consequently and that DM currently is doing a good job of drilling holes in the dyke.

Thanks Davey. :thumbsup: