What's new

ProsecutorialRant: Rex Fowler-A Scientologist run amuck

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Srsly, do we have any evidence he is not a blithering idiot after shooting away some of his brain? Of course, people do sometimes fully recover from horrific injuries. Did Rex make any public statements?

We do have evidence. He was allowed to stand trial. If he weren't capable of understanding the charges, that wouldn't have been permitted to occur.

Jump

Operating teatime
We do have evidence. He was allowed to stand trial. If he weren't capable of understanding the charges, that wouldn't have been permitted to occur.

OK, so he could well be a mere shadow of his former self. I see.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
When the body

When the body is starving, it will eat itself.

This is the co$'s current situation. Unfortunately the body of co$/scn are people. Cut off its head. Or is that - cut off its dick? Or is that the same thing? Or maybe it is - Cut off both . . . :whistling:

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Oh, ok. So we are asking him the same question. :) Thing is, there is no gay scientologist community on the internet, lol. Not any longer, unless they are 'anonymous'. :whistling:

By the way, I used this blog article in the OP as a website link in my signature when I posted to Marty's blog tonite ( in reply to his reply to another) and he went ballistic, lol :

martyrathbun09 | March 10, 2011 at 3:03 am | Reply

Where did they come up with the defense that Rex was suicidal? And where were the witnesses?

Mary McConnell | March 10, 2011 at 3:28 am | Reply
He shot himself after killing Ciancio. It’s a suicide attempt by definition. Witnesses are not necessary when the facts and evidence support what happened.

martyrathbun09 | March 10, 2011 at 3:36 am | Reply
Having read your generality spewing hateful account at the link you provide, I can only say your comments here are hypocritical.

Mary McConnell | March 10, 2011 at 3:48 am | Reply

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

Excuse me? That is not my site, nor my article.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/rex-fowler-anatomy-of-a-miscavige-win/#comment-110445

Comment got posted and I actually got an apology of sorts:

martyrathbun09 | March 10, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Reply
Sorry – most who put links with their address are promoting their own spots. But not you, I guess.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2011/03/09/rex-fowler-anatomy-of-a-miscavige-win/#comment-110512

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Bump

Literally, I am speechless this morning - after just 2 threads. My mouth is hanging open and I am stunned, in awe. Holy cow, holy shit, Holy Mother - maybe this IS the year . . . The End.

:buzzin::flames::bug: