What's new

Protest at Flag this March 2015

Miss Ellie

Miss Ellie
Would love to but this thing called "work" keeps getting in the way... darn it.

Would want to have made about 200 masks in the likeness of DM - can you not see a "sea" of DM faces with all with signs saying "where is Shelly" one side & "where is the $$$" on the other.

Have some folks made up like walking KoolAids running through the crowd handing out.... are you ready for it.... KOOLAID!

Maybe a flash mob dance group with everyone holding tin cans. They could dance the "floating needle"!

Handing out FREE calling cards to Sea Org "volunteers" with a photo of ET on them.... that way they could "call home".

Let Sea Org folks register for a pair of FREE plane tickets to any destination in the US they want to go. Could not be cashed in for $$$.

Set up a table filled with laptops where folks could send email, check email or surf the web for free with no one looking over their shoulder.

Fade to black..... now back to reality.... will be there in spirit!

:biggrin: :coolwink: :biggrin: :coolwink:

Gib

Crusader

Would want to have made about 200 masks in the likeness of DM - can you not see a "sea" of DM faces
with all with signs saying "where is Shelly" one side & "where is the $$$" on the other.

Have some folks made up like walking KoolAids running through the crowd handing out.... are you ready for it.... KOOLAID!

Maybe a flash mob dance group with everyone holding tin cans. They could dance the "floating needle"!

Handing out FREE calling cards to Sea Org "volunteers" with a photo of ET on them.... that way they could "call home".

Let Sea Org folks register for a pair of FREE plane tickets to any destination in the US they want to go. Could not be cashed in for $$$.

Set up a table filled with laptops where folks could send email, check email or surf the web for free with no one looking over their shoulder.

Would want to have made about 200 masks in the likeness of DM - can you not see a "sea" of DM faces

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I imagine when DM enters a room full of SO members, they all get real busy and scatter from the area. Sort of like turning on the lights and the cock roaches all disappear.

Imagine a bunch of people protesting a Idle Org wearing DM masks. Maybe they'd scatter the building too.

It'd be a hoot if DM got deposed or put on the Witness stand in a court proceeding and the audience were wearing DM masks.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian

Would want to have made about 200 masks in the likeness of DM - can you not see a "sea" of DM faces with all with signs saying "where is Shelly" one side & "where is the $$$" on the other.

:happydance:

... Handing out little golden clam sculptures of resin that have important web addresses and/or that XSEAORG phone number engraved on the back side. Meh. A girl can dream. :) Can't afford flights, and doubt any Scientologist would take such gifts. Nooo contact with entheta contaminated people because that endagers your eternity, geez. And if you have to, just make that million-miles-stare and "confront properly". Geez. I have considered making the clams of chocolate, but I suppose they would just eat them up before writing down the infos. Some people clearly have a lack of chocolate (and its spiritual equivalents) in their lifes. :)

:happydance:

... Handing out little golden clam sculptures of resin that have important web addresses and/or that XSEAORG phone number engraved on the back side. Meh. A girl can dream. :) Can't afford flights, and doubt any Scientologist would take such gifts. Nooo contact with entheta contaminated people because that endagers your eternity, geez. And if you have to, just make that million-miles-stare and "confront properly". Geez. I have considered making the clams of chocolate, but I suppose they would just eat them up before writing down the infos. Some people clearly have a lack of chocolate (and its spiritual equivalents) in their lifes. :)

A nice movie poster placard would be nice.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
A nice movie poster placard would be nice.
Sorry, I don't understand what that means in this context. :confused2: Placard = plaque, relief? A version of the "going clear" movie poster with the dial?
I'm probably taking this too serious. Huh? :p
The result has one color or if parts of the relief can be filled separately, two.
Regarding the movie poster, I could only think of something like this: the needle/cross raised and in gold, together with the enlargened title, and the fine scale. Black or brown background. (On the flat back side a sticker with infos.) All in all ... I don't think that would work out, e.g. look nice. If you meant something else, please clarify. :unsure:
A model must be made either modelling plasticine or carving in plaster, wax, or whatever else. Letters and all else must be modelled/carved per hand. Maybe there are other plaques and such that could be re-done. Pics welcome. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Going_Clear_Poster S.jpg
    Going_Clear_Poster S.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 58
Sorry, I don't understand what that means in this context. :confused2: Placard = plaque, relief? A version of the "going clear" movie poster with the dial?
I'm probably taking this too serious. Huh? :p
The result has one color or if parts of the relief can be filled separately, two.
Regarding the movie poster, I could only think of something like this: the needle/cross raised and in gold, together with the enlargened title, and the fine scale. Black or brown background. (On the flat back side a sticker with infos.) All in all ... I don't think that would work out, e.g. look nice. If you meant something else, please clarify. :unsure:
A model must be made either modelling plasticine or carving in plaster, wax, or whatever else. Letters and all else must be modelled/carved per hand. Maybe there are other plaques and such that could be re-done. Pics welcome. :)

attachment.php

I mean that I movie poster of Going Clear the prison of belief, stuck to
cardboard and held up at the protest, would be very enturbulating to
the scientologists.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
I mean that I movie poster of Going Clear the prison of belief, stuck to
cardboard and held up at the protest, would be very enturbulating to
the scientologists.

Ok thanks. :duh:

Well, splendid! :biggrin:

Orrrrrrrrrrr... :coolwink:
I wonder...
Do idle orgs (and missions) have video cameras on their outside, hidden... I mean buildings which don't have a fence and parking lot, which ofcourse is private area and under surveillance. I mean the site where you can walk by. Is it a 100% answer, like in the auditing rooms, or only "maybe"...
In case some nasty vandalists, degraded bigots, stick posters onto the windows or walls...
Such stuff. Big city problems. Shit happens. :blush:

:whistling:

Ok thanks. :duh:

Well, splendid! :biggrin:

Orrrrrrrrrrr... :coolwink:
I wonder...
Do idle orgs (and missions) have video cameras on their outside, hidden... I mean buildings which don't have a fence and parking lot, which ofcourse is private area and under surveillance. I mean the site where you can walk by. Is it a 100% answer, like in the auditing rooms, or only "maybe"...
In case some nasty vandalists, degraded bigots, stick posters onto the windows or walls...
Such stuff. Big city problems. Shit happens. :blush:

:whistling:

They have more cameras than the prickles on a porcupine as far as I know. g'nite