What's new

Protest at Gold Base and in Hemet, Feb 28 @ 1:00 PM

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
From WWP:

Graham Berry has asked to put the word out that if people want to raid in Riverside County on Saturday, and don't feel safe or comfortable doing it at the Gold Base.. there will be back-to-back raids on Saturday both starting at 1:00 PM.

Gold Base location (no longer SECRET location !):
19625 Gilman Springs Rd San Jacinto, CA 92582
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...116.998107&spn=0.00753,0.0078&z=17&iwloc=addr

In addition to Gold Base, there will be a raid occurring at the same time at the major intersection of E. Florida Avenue & N. State Street, in Hemet.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...7&sspn=0.00753,0.0078&ie=UTF8&z=17&iwloc=addr

The raid would be to inform the citizens of Hemet about Supervisor Jeff Stone & the Riverside County Sheriff's Department's alliance with the cult.

The intersection is 1 mile S of Jeff Stone's office at 1025 N. State Street, Hemet, CA 92543.

Jeffrey Stone's office is in a building shared by the California Employment Division & California National Guard. I presume because it's a Saturday, the offices will be closed.

A number of people on & off WWP have responded to the call. It should be a fun day. Some of us intend to do both raids unless, of course, we're slammed by a "citizen's arrest."

I personally wrote to 48 people to announce this protest. I need a few people to join me at Florida & State street since I can't go to Gold Base. I'll have a GREAT costume. You can't miss me.

Orange

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is that clear enough ?

You like'm ?

IMG_45671024x768.jpg

IMG_45681024x768.jpg

See you tomorrow !

Please PM me if you are definitely going to attend the Florida & State protest.

Thanks,

Orange.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Wow. That sign is great. How is it constructed?

Paul

Most printers can do that. The board is corrugated plastic and the letters come from a sheet of vinyl with a pealable backing. You just run the sheet of vinyl through an HP plotter with a cutter head and stick the result on the plastic corrugated board. Peal off everything that is not a letter.

The printer does it in 15 minutes and costs $20. (I re-used the black corrugated board though)

You can use any font you want.

Last edited:

Lohan2008

Gold Meritorious Patron
Write letters please

Mayor: Marc Searl. City Council.
445 E. Florida Ave, Hemet, CA 92543

The illegal detention and false arrest of Mark Bunker and Mark Howell at Golden Era Publications 19625 Highway 79,Gilman Hot Springs, CA 92583 near Hemet.

On February 25, 2009 Mark Bunker and Mark Howell were protesting near the main gates of ‘Gold Base’ when Catherine Fraiser a spokesperson for the Church of Scientology directed the Riverside County Sheriffs who were there as crowd control to “arrest those people”; at the time Mark Bunker and Mark Howell were crossing the highway to be on the opposite side of road from the main gate.

At the time of the illegal detention, Mark Bunker and Mark Howell were not informed of what charge they were being held for and only found after being released, that it was a “citizens arrest” initiated by C. Fraiser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwm-kEZxCpM

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
While that is funny, I find it to be a good way for the city of Hemet to not take the protesters seriously.
AO isn't the smartest guy...:duh:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
It's a bit like some churchie invading ESMB and pretending to be an ex.

But PR-wise, no, not the best idea at all. Plus I could imagine legal trouble too.

Still, it creates an effect!

Paul

Hatshepsut

Crusader
If he gets arrested for standing on the corner like that ...the sheriffs dept will be holding the cards here too.

DCAnon

Silver Meritorious Patron
While that is funny, I find it to be a good way for the city of Hemet to not take the protesters seriously.
AO isn't the smartest guy...:duh:

D: After a year + of us protesting, you still think we're trying to be taken seriously? O_____________o

Mystic

Crusader
Regardless, this is hilarious of AO. Even the cops, clams, citizens, cats and crocodiles will have a giggle. :dieslaughing:

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
Regardless, this is hilarious of AO. Even the cops, clams, citizens, cats and crocodiles will have a giggle. :dieslaughing:

I'm glad you're getting it. NONSENSE MUST BE FOUGHT WITH BETTER NONSENSE. The citizens of Hemet OVERWHELMINGLY approved. They know.

That's what I do, and I hope you like it.

Much more pictures and video to come.

AnonOrange

Gold Meritorious Patron
First, I want to thank EVERYBODY that came to the protest. We had a total of 11 people, counting the two film people that came and tow pedestrians that joined us. That's pretty good for going all the way out to Hemet. These raids are fun, we laughed HARD and so did the public. Hemet is the BEST place to protest. People love us there.

Special thanks to Pope, for this TOTAL dedication since DAY ONE. He's a great friend that I love and he deserves utmost respect from all:

IMG_46351024x768.jpg

Raiding Scientology, under HEAVY sprinkler tech is HARD work. Thanks pope.
IMG_46361024x768.jpg

IMG_46371024x768.jpg

IMG_46411024x768.jpg

IMG_46421024x768.jpg

The next thank you goes to Radio9X.com, which spent a lot of time with us and will surely put together a great show:
IMG_46511024x768.jpg

Last edited: