What's new

Protest at HGB & Celebrity Centre Gala, Los Angeles

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
In regards Jason's fatherhood, none of the above guesses are right. He's never been on the RPF and he is not doing a stint in a Class V org and never has.

I suggest you buy some eye glasses. "Jason's fatherhood" was never in question & I never claimed Jason was in the RPF. His mother was.. several times.

Last edited:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
The only way Jason could have a kid is if he cheated on his wife, got the chick pregnant and she either wasn't in the SO or left in shame. As Smurf knows, he's been married to Vanessa for many years and they do not have a child. So WTF is he talking about?
he looked like he was following in the footsteps of ron to me, just making it up as he went along. also, he looked fresh out of a briefing.
"arrogance is okay, but losing your cool isn't".
"always act superior because you really truly are the upper 9999.999999%."

you know staff meetings have been flying all sorts of hours lately.
he did a pretty good job, even if he was lying through his teeth.

Purple Rain

Crusader
he looked like he was following in the footsteps of ron to me, just making it up as he went along. also, he looked fresh out of a briefing.
"arrogance is okay, but losing your cool isn't".
"always act superior because you really truly are the upper 9999.999999%."

you know staff meetings have been flying all sorts of hours lately.
he did a pretty good job, even if he was lying through his teeth.

I don't think he is lying. He said to me, "You know, when anyone talks to me about fair game, it's always happened to somebody else. It's never happened to the person I'm talking to," so I said, "Yeah, well they did do some stuff when we left actually". But basically he didn't believe me about TR-Lie existing and seemed genuinely upset when I said I'd drilled it with my DSA.

I think he's just in there doing what he feels he has to do, as we all did to a greater or lesser extent.

Mostly I think it is their job to keep the protestors talking and away from the public etc.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I think he's just in there doing what he feels he has to do, as we all did to a greater or lesser extent. Mostly I think it is their job to keep the protestors talking and away from the public etc.

I agree with you, in part, which is why I said it's difficult for 2nd generation Scientologists to get out.. their whole life has been in Scientology & their families are in it. I've caught Jason lying to me in the past. Scientologists are drilled to be untruthful they perceive to be enemies of the church. When I showed up yesterday at Frankiln & Bronson, I was immediately approached by Jason, Ken Long & Wayne Carnahan.

Jason's job was not to keep protesters away from the public. I spoke to alot of members of the public without Jason intervening.

Purple Rain

Crusader
I agree with you, in part, which is why I said it's difficult for 2nd generation Scientologists to get out.. their whole life has been in Scientology & their families are in it. I've caught Jason lying to me in the past. Scientologists are drilled to be untruthful they perceive to be enemies of the church. When I showed up yesterday at Frankiln & Bronson, I was immediately approached by Jason, Ken Long & Wayne Carnahan.

Jason's job was not to keep protesters away from the public. I spoke to alot of members of the public without Jason intervening.

It's great that you got to talk to so many members of the public! It's great that you guys were out there.

Adam7986

Declared SP
Garry, I had a blast! Thank you for encouraging and accompanying me!

For those of you wondering, Jason's facial expressions and body language tells me he was lying about the kid. He seemed to express momentary disappointment when he finally realized what Smurf was saying...."You can't have kids." So he clearly wants them.

I think Jason was assigned as our handler.

He is actually my brother's boss. Haha. I told him to tell my brother, "Hi."

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
I have to compliment Derek for having the courage to protest on Saturday. He told me before we arrived that he should have taken anti-anxiety medication. I assured him he had nothing to worry about as long as he was respectful to staff coming in & out of the building.

Derek did a fantastic job holding his protest sign as SO staff passed him (they ignored looking at his sign) and entered the front door (where curtain tech was applied). Several times, I had to instruct SO staff they had to enter the building at the Ivar entrance because the front door was locked, and they followed my instructions. Hee hee..

Derek was not at all anxious at the Celebrity Centre (at least he didn't show it). I could see he had fun. Before engaging the OSA twats, Derek & I bought coffee at the Bourgeois Pig, a longtime coffee & desert place across the street from the CC. It's like a cave inside.. old & dark.. and very popular place for showbiz & literary writers addicted to their laptops. In the back, it has a section that is very dark & looks like a leprechauns lair with a tiny room with an enclosed table & seats fit for leprechauns.

I was amazed to find Derek was able to squeeze himself into this tiny room & he said he liked it. I spent 5 seconds in there before my back screamed, "Get me the hell out of here." LOL. I would have loved to film Derek sitting in his leprechaun room, but it was too dark for my videocam to capture.

It was sad that SoCal anons had totally given up on protesting. I'm sure the COS is happy about that. Derek & I were the only ones protesting. A friend of Tory's was there walking around talking to people. Several told me they chose not to protest because it was too hot.. in the mid 80's.

Adam7986

Declared SP
I have to compliment Derek for having the courage to protest on Saturday. He told me before we arrived that he should have taken anti-anxiety medication. I assured him he had nothing to worry about as long as he was respectful to staff coming in & out of the building.

Derek did a fantastic job holding his protest sign as SO staff passed him (they ignored looking at his sign) and entered the front door (where curtain tech was applied). Several times, I had to instruct SO staff they had to enter the building at the Ivar entrance because the front door was locked, and they followed my instructions. Hee hee..

Derek was not at all anxious at the Celebrity Centre (at least he didn't show it). I could see he had fun. Before engaging the OSA twats, Derek & I bought coffee at the Bourgeois Pig, a longtime coffee & desert place across the street from the CC. It's like a cave inside.. old & dark.. and very popular place for showbiz & literary writers addicted to their laptops. In the back, it has a section that is very dark & looks like a leprechauns lair with a tiny room with an enclosed table & seats fit for leprechauns.

I was amazed to find Derek was able to squeeze himself into this tiny room & he said he liked it. I spent 5 seconds in there before my back screamed, "Get me the hell out of here." LOL. I would have loved to film Derek sitting in his leprechaun room, but it was too dark for my videocam to capture.

It was sad that SoCal anons had totally given up on protesting. I'm sure the COS is happy about that. Derek & I were the only ones protesting. A friend of Tory's was there walking around talking to people. Several told me they chose not to protest because it was too hot.. in the mid 80's.

That place [Bourgeois Pig] was awesome! I loved that little spot. It was like a little safe place haha.

I did have a lot of fun. I want to talk to that kid in the tux, the one that smiled when you called him eye candy. He shouldn't be in the Sea Org. :( He didn't look like your typical brainwashed clam.

I bet you anything that guy is going to blow in no time. I'd be happy to give him a place to stay in Texas. So, kid, whoever you are, you happen to find this thread, give me a holler!

Garry and I had a lot of fun. It was very unfortunate that no one else was there, but we had fun anyway...without you guys!

For the record it was not hot at all. It was pleasant.

Purple Rain

Crusader
That place [Bourgeois Pig] was awesome! I loved that little spot. It was like a little safe place haha.

I did have a lot of fun. I want to talk to that kid in the tux, the one that smiled when you called him eye candy. He shouldn't be in the Sea Org. :( He didn't look like your typical brainwashed clam.

I bet you anything that guy is going to blow in no time. I'd be happy to give him a place to stay in Texas. So, kid, whoever you are, you happen to find this thread, give me a holler!

Garry and I had a lot of fun. It was very unfortunate that no one else was there, but we had fun anyway...without you guys!

For the record it was not hot at all. It was pleasant.

Any place called the Bourgeois Pig has to be good!! I wish I went there! Also I love coffee and dessert, but especially coffee - and dessert! I'm going to google their menu!

Purple Rain

Crusader
Oh the atmosphere was amazing. I fell in love with the place.

Oh, here are some photos! Is this the place?

l.jpg

Ooh, and a menu maybe! I would have a cafe de sade, even though I don't know what it is, and a cupcake!