What's new

Protest: MELBOURNE: 23rd January 2010

gridlock

Patron
Happy new year you lovely and awesome ex-scientologists! :D Kenji from Melbanon here letting you know of another protest against the Church of Scientology which will be happening in Melbourne this month.

We've been doing this for almost two years now, (oh my), and in the past few months our numbers have raised from only 10 people showing up to a good 35-50 (depending on the month).

We'd love to see you guys coming along if you can, you're not only welcome but encouraged to come along and either show your support or just observe. We're here to help you, and would love to see more of you coming along.
If you have any suggestions, complaints, praises, etc, we'd love to hear it. We know some of you do not like how some anonymous groups go about their protesting, and so if we're doing anything which you think is counter productive, we'd love to hear your suggestions! :D

A few months ago we had Paul Schofield coming along (hopefully you can come along again this time?) and hopefully that is going to be the beginning of more ex-scientologists coming along to help out.

So here's the details;

PROTEST:
  • Date: Saturday, 23rd January, 2010
    Time: 12.00 (Midday) - 6pm

Path:
    • (12.30 - 1.30): Flinders Street Station
    • (1.30 - 3.00): Bourke Street Mall
    • (3.00 - 4.00): State Library [if needed]
    • (4.00 - 5/6): Scientology Org

PRE-RAID:

• The pre-raid coffee will be taking place before the raid for those who are new to protesting against Scientology (with or without anon) and wish to talk to the organisers or other anons. Important information regarding what will take place at the raid will also be put forth.
    Any questions, suggestions, complaints, please put them forth to either myself, nex, stroyer or SirAnon at the pre-raid.

Time: 11.00 am

TOPIC / ETC:

• Topic: <currently undecided>
    Aim:
    • Gain as many signatures on the petitions as possible
    • Engage the public in discussion regarding the crimes of Scientology

---------------------------------------------------------​
HOME: Melbourne Anonymous
FORUM: Melbourne Anonymous Forum
CHAT: Melbourne Anonymous Chat

---------------------------------------------------------​

We look forward to seeing you guys there. Your input, support, help would be lovely.
We couldn't do this without you.

If you have any questions or anything, don't hesitate to PM me, and I will get back to you ASAP!

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Damnit, can't come - son has his 10th Birthday party that day :)woohoo:) so will be otherwise occupied. :D

Will be looking forward to the reports tho'. :happydance: