Protest Sign messages.. any Ideas?

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate
I've been contemplating this sign business and I honestly think that the wearing of :guyfawkes: out-says most anything a sign can say.

This may be true, and it's thanks in part to David Miscavige. When he announced that Anonymous had been defeated... what a gift! Anybody who sees a :guyfawkes: from now on must concede that COB is fallible, and we know where that doubt formula leads.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
It has come to my attention recently just how compartmentalized the C of S is, what is known in CMO for example would never be discussed with the average SO member, if HCO for example has info about someone who has blown don't think for one minute they let that be known these days to the general staffs, why do you think they no longer post SP declares on bulletin boards!

"Blown staffs" aren't blown at all they got sent on a vital mission or they are now at a higher post and so on...so it creates a problem if there are posters and signs which show the guy who was meant to be "on a vital mission" is in fact out. Or the gal who was once the CO CMO here in ANZO (Suzanne Dubeai) is now working in the Flag Hotel Org, and that Rikki Jensen Ex RTC Inspector for Tech got busted to ANZO to an estates post NOT EVER ALLOWED OFF THE POST.

I believe these simple signs communicate...it is on the order of DM says Anon is gone and they show up, DM has clearly lied.

Just my opinion.

James

How about getting some Ex's permission to use their name as follows:?

(name)
OT VIII
HAPPY
HEALTHY
'BLOWN'
FOR GOOD

(name)
CL XII
ALIVE
& WELL
'BLOWN'
FOR GOOD

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
This may be true, and it's thanks in part to David Miscavige. When he announced that Anonymous had been defeated... what a gift! Anybody who sees a :guyfawkes: from now on must concede that COB is fallible, and we know where that doubt formula leads.

ANONYMOUS
MORE JOIN
EVERY DAY
●​
SCIENTOLOGY
MORE LEAVE
EVERY DAY

Sock Puppy

Patron with Honors
I have a sign that I've been using and had some interesting experiences with.

Basically, when the New Yorker article came out, I came up with a sign that read, "FBI Investigating Scientology." I thought this was an important point to underscore because the Scientologists seemed to be going out of their way to claim that the Church wasn't being investigated , giving special credence to one particular news report and ignoring all of the others that stated the investigation was ongoing.

Anyway, when I took this sign to a protest, it was so effective that a Scientologist actually spit on it!! I don't need to be a genius to figure out when I've touched a nerve.

So I would recommend referencing this investigation, particularly because I think a lot of Scientologists may not be aware of this and it's a good piece of information that may lead them to more research.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
A placard can have two sides. How about a simple message for the general public on one side, like 'Scientology: UFO cult', and a more specific wake-up for those who are still 'in' on the reverse?

Too true thats a good point. sandwich boards also.

Jachs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This applies to Tom Cruise

Healthy stars are not
much affected by orbiting
asteroids or planetoids

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
If it seems that Scientology
is doing better everywhere
else but here, you are being
lied to.

It Isn't!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
more signs

YOUR CHURCH PULLED US IN!

Join the protest and make money!
ELI LILLY PAYS ME $50/HR!!!!!!!!!!

(Once the clams see that one on a picket sign, they will realize how rediculous the official clam claim is that Anons are paid.)

ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING SHUCKED LIKE A CLAM?????????

RECALL LIFE ... BEFORE YOU WERE REDGED

RECALL LIFE ... PRIOR TO JOINING STAFF

Probably any number of cute little slogans that fit neatly on a picket sign with that pushes the redge thing. I can't be the only ex-clam that has a button on being redged.

Pete

Mystic

Crusader
If there is a protest at the Sam Weisenthall Center please wear :guyfawkes: and target the Mapother thing (Cruisedout Tom) and scientology in signs.

Dukat

Patron with Honors
There are two that I especially like. They are short and get both staff and the public to think (or do some research).

I DISAGREE. SEC CHECK ME!

YOUR FAMILY MISSES YOU.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
Sandwich board front: Scientology doesn't want YOU to google:

Paulette Cooper
Lisa McPherson
Blown for Good
Nancy Many
Anonymous
Scientology child abuse
(etc.

On reverse: ASK WHY!!
Do you REALLY have freedom of speech???

Scientology: how much can you put up with??

Scientology: the way to poverty!

Scientology: it's ALL about the money. Don't kid yourself any longer!

Mandatory Internation Events = You are being PR'd up the wazoo!

WHERE IS DAVID MISCAVIGE'S WIFE??? SHE IS MISSING? NO KIDDING!!
Shhhhh!!! Don't ask any questions!

SPEAK YOUR MIND ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY!
WE CAN - YOU CAN'T!! IS THIS RIGHT??

SCIENTOLOGY - THE WAY OUT IS THROUGH THE DOOR!
HELP AWAITS: JOBS, MONEY, HOUSING. NO KIDDING!
EX-SCIENTOLOGY MESSAGE BOARD

GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND
SCIENTOLOGY ABUSES

HIDDEN RAPES / COERCED ABORTIONS
SCIENTOLOGY WILL KEEP YOU IN THE DARK!

ANONYMOUS IS JUST PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS!
THE CHURCH WOULD LIKE YOU TO BELIEVE THE DRUG COMPANIES
ARE BACKING THEM! IT IS A LIE!

SCIENTOLOGY TRUTH
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO LOOK! WHY??

DO DOUBT ALREADY!
WALK OUT THE DOOR!

GET OFF THE FENCE! OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND JOIN US!
SCARED? WE UNDERSTAND! HELP IS HERE!
GOOGLE SCIENTOLOGY ABUSES!

IF YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH OSA WILL GET YOU!
YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE! CAN YOU REALLY LIVE WITH THAT?
GOOGLE SCIENTOLOGY OSA ABUSES!

I think with passersby, who only glance for a second, it is great if you can
direct them to the internet.

With staff, the other messages...
just some thoughts!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I WANT TO BE CLEAR

I WANT TO BE OT

I WANT TO BE LIKE RON

(okay, on that last one...not dead, just the OT part)