Making a sign is a good sub product :yes:

HOWEVER, TURNING UP TO THE PROTEST IS THE VFP WITH OR WITHOUT A SIGN :thumbsup:

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
two sider

Here's a two sider ...

One side... SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS

Other side HONK

Keep flipping the sign over again and again for traffic to see.

Pete

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just to add...

Making a sign is a good sub product :yes:

HOWEVER, TURNING UP TO THE PROTEST IS THE VFP WITH OR WITHOUT A SIGN :thumbsup:

Good point! :yes: :thumbsup:

I had the $$$$ I would get thousands of professional, durable signs, banners and flags made up and distribute them all over the world. :yes: :thumbsup:

Actually, this is a long-term goal of mine, locally, for the Toronto "org" (and any point in between)(Toronto Anons take note).

yo! abbie! waddyathink?

"I have the strength of ten for my cause is just"

DM thinks anyone who has a guy fawkes mask is a fukk'n idiot

hey!

guess what?

DM is stone cold dead...................RIGHT!!!!

if you have a (ONE) guy fawkes mask you are a fukk'n idiot because you NEED to have four to ten masks

DORKBRAINS!!!

TSTO any time you EVER wear a guy fawkes mask in public you need to get four to ten friends acquaintances coworkers siblings cousins people you know at church or bowling league or beauty parlor or anywhere you associate with other bipeds to tag along with you.

TSTO this helps you mask your identity. even if the OSA analyzing the film can figure out who is behind a mask they don't know if it's an agitator or a tackling dummy. and they have to spend ten times as much time analyzing the film.

TSTO it beefs up a protest big time

TSTO you have limitless potential for doing guerrilla theatre. e.g. planning a social gathering in your home for a dozen people? start it out like this: everyone takes a mask, two hats and two jackets and heads for the local org
split up and wander around the two or three block neighborhood for fifteen minutes, change hat and jacket and do it again. and if someone calls the cops it's bonus time. you're scattered around so they have to send three, four maybe five cruisers, lot of noise, flashing lights and you're doing nothing illegal. be sweet little angels when the carabinieri get there then walk away, regroup and double up with laughter.

as Staehlburram noted on p.631 of his ponderous tome "The Peedak Rebellion": "Never in the history of human conflict has so strange an object proven to be The Ultimate Weapon"

this is ok. a.h.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
If the tech works...

Why can't OT's
shatter me
and my little sign?

(or at least postulate that I go away?)

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
It's a good sign, but the general public, i.e. people that don't have background in scientology won't understand it.
When is the next protest anyway? Are they always announced on http://forums.whyweprotest.net/events/ ?

Sure, you are 100% right. But that sign is for staff and scientology paying public. At some of the protests I have been to, professional scientologists get sort of stunned and speechless when undeniable facts are put in front of them, hehe.

call swissair and book your flight NOW!!!

It's a good sign, but the general public, i.e. people that don't have background in scientology won't understand it.
When is the next protest anyway? Are they always announced on http://forums.whyweprotest.net/events/ ?

the next protest is today but i don't know where.

next one after that is tommorrow, but again i don't know where.

mystic PM'd me yesterday about some sort of weird thing at "The Rockslammer" out on La Brea sunday at sunset but i couldn't make any sense of the details.

what i do know is El Cinco De Mayo is the beginning of The Second Wave.

Anonymous has done a great job at CLV orgs all over the planet. They get permits. They maintain good order. (mostly, a little noisy now and then, plus there was that hacking thing and i ain't heerd no bad news about Anon since the guy got busted) so they EARNED the right to escalate, they got the green light for escalation from the community, they announced the escalation, there was not one peep of objection from anyone anywhere about an escalation so they scheduled The Escalation Event for 5 May

Sydney

Patron
I was always partial to the short punchy, "Cult--->" sign obviously pointing to the gathering of CofS, or the more personable and emotive "Please call your mother!"

BC1

Patron with Honors
How about "If Scientology is expanding so rapidly, then why do you recognize everyone attending this event?"