Psychic attacks, unknown causes of pain, anyone got any handles.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Ideal Conversations. . . .

SWEET OLD LADY IN PINK
Since I donated all my retirement funds
our local org was able to go IDEAL.

OLD LADY IN YELLOW
How Ideal is it?

SWEET OLD LADY IN YELLOW
Actually it's totally shit---and
my finances are now majorly fucked up too.

I know, it's funny, but it might not be that funny.

That's what I've been tryin' to tell y'all, cult ain't be no joke!

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
My only credentials are some reading on the subject, both before and after scn.

"A great means of resisting enchantment is to not fear it: enchantment acts in the manner of contagious sicknesses. In time of plague, those who are afraid are struck first." -- Eliphas Lévi, "Doctrine and Ritual of High Magic," chapter on ''Enchantments and Spells''

"'That is exactly what it is necessary for you to realize.' the master tells him. 'Gods, demons, the whole universe, are but a mirage which exists in the mind, springs from it, and sinks into it.'" -- Alexandra David-Neel, "Magic and Mystery in Tibet" (the book you cited), end of chapter on "Mystic Theories and Spiritual Training."
Disbelief can be a first line of defense, but it requires an inability to perceive and therefore is limited. Fearlessness would be the preferred first line of defense, because it implies knowing what one is up against. Ultimately you are only vulnerable in your vulnerabilities, which you should know about, and be working to reduce (embrace to erase).

As to the "whole universe is a mirage" defense, that doesn't work at all.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
You are talking about two different things.
Those ''vampires'' you are talking about are people who drains you in diffrent manners... they are often narcissistic personnalities, and scan empathetic people and drain their emotional empathy. They can psychologically harm one in their self-esteeem, destroy their self-confidence..in a way, do exactly what The flunder or Miss Cavige did to cult followers..but are they psychic attackers entities ??? No...they are true real poor fearful cruel being attempting to manipulate others...mentally and emotionnaly.

Now..if we take OSA and Miss Cavige for example..give me a proof they lock themselves in a room and uses their powertz to perform a psychic attack and how it is impacting the recepient......If I see it, I may change my mind on it.
But seriously it people could do it...I sware we, all esmbers, on this board would have already been subjected to such psychics attaks and harmful outcome...Altough I am certain they here and there give a try , working very hard to send those harmfull dark psych vibs to dessstroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy us....:oops:

Is thera sort of Harry Potter school to teach us how to do it.. ??? Imagine all the money we would save..no need anymore of weapons..you can destroy people with your psychic abilities...

Reinforcing those beliefs are not good for people who feel or are convinced they are under such attacks and are troubled with it...
Yes, my example was more about an emotional vampire, a narcissist. They can certainly throw enough energy at people to get what they want. They are relatively harmless unless you are foolish enough to have them in your life regularly. And if their attack meets psychic resistance from you, they may get sick. A couple of times I criticized our fearless president to some former military guys. Shortly thereafter I felt an attack on my head which I merely steeled myself to and and refused to allow in, a kind of forcing agreement energy. The next day I heard they had heart attacks, hoisted on their own petards (did not die fortunately).

A proper psychic vampire would have a very clever family line entity inculcated into their personality and would invisibly and knowingly drain everyone's energy. But more often it is subconscious, a part of their shadow. I once met a guy and started feeling dizzy. I soon noticed a spiral drilling energy on the top of my head. I looked at him in surprise and he stopped. I doubt he experienced the mechanics of what he was doing, probably just felt it as something he did in his head to control people, his secret weapon. More often it'll be a twisting feeling in the stomach, like a knife being stuck in and turned.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
Perceive what? "Woo woo psychic emanations?" "Evil thoughts?" "Voodoo thought waves?" "Psychic radiation?" :ship:

Seriously, what do you believe is perceivable? I'm not picking up the woo woo psychic waves. :woohoo: Do you give classes on "seeing" psychic effluence? :panic:

I swear, "knowledge" is regressing back to the superstitious dark ages. Where's my protective amulets. :duh:
And you get along so well with women, don't you?
"I was walking down the street and felt all these guys' attention on my ass."
"No you didn't! That's impossible!"

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
LOL! luvvv it!

If I had more patience and time today i'd do the shoop, but here's the idea. . .

Same two sweet old ladies:

OLD LADY IN PINK
Since I went Clear my memory is now perfect!

OLD LADY IN YELLOW
How perfect is it?

OLD LADY IN YELLOW
How perfect is what?
Lol

We are slowly entering this non-enturbulence zone

Last edited:

pineapple

Silver Meritorious Patron
Disbelief can be a first line of defense, but it requires an inability to perceive and therefore is limited. Fearlessness would be the preferred first line of defense, because it implies knowing what one is up against. Ultimately you are only vulnerable in your vulnerabilities, which you should know about, and be working to reduce (embrace to erase).

I don't believe the whole universe is a mirage, but I do believe the gods and demons are creations of your mind. Didn't you ever have that cog in scn? You know the one I mean.

I'm familiar with the emotional vampire type person and there the best defense is just to stay away and if necessary tell them to get lost. But that's not what this egregore is, according to the link you posted. It's an actual evil spirit. And when it comes to evil spirits, I think that's only your own mental mockup.

No one has even mentioned a major objection to this whole scenario, which is that conjuring up evil spirits is engaging in "other practices," which is a big no-no. Would COB give a papal dispensation to allow this?

pineapple

Now..if we take OSA and Miss Cavige for example..give me a proof they lock themselves in a room and uses their powertz to perform a psychic attack and how it is impacting the recepient......If I see it, I may change my mind on it.
But seriously it people could do it...I sware we, all esmbers, on this board would have already been subjected to such psychics attaks and harmful outcome...Altough I am certain they here and there give a try , working very hard to send those harmfull dark psych vibs to dessstroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy us....:oops:

Is there à sort of Harry Potter school to teach us how to do it.. ??? Imagine all the money we would save..no need anymore of weapons..you can destroy people with your psychic abilities...
Nah, if CoS ran the school we wouldn't save money. It would cost $100,000 to enroll and the Super Mark VIII Magic Wand would cost $5000.

Edit: And after all that, the magic wouldn't actually work.

Last edited:

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
And you get along so well with women, don't you?
"I was walking down the street and felt all these guys' attention on my ass."
"No you didn't! That's impossible!"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Well! If you are going to bring science into it!!!

Yeah, no, I've never felt "all these guys' attention on my ass" :laugh: and you need just a little bit more to make your case -- like something that isn't imaginary.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Yeah, no, I've never felt "all these guys' attention on my ass" :laugh: and you need just a little bit more to make your case -- like something that isn't imaginary.
because...

you enturbulate them Bill..leave them alone to do their job quietly....:eek:

This is what happens when you work as an independant instead of belonging to a professional association... It can happened your client are not treating you properly... (not to mention ghostbusters squads entheta...)

I the event the psychics attackers need help, I certainly can give a hand to create a supportive association for them! :cool:

Last edited:

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I don't believe the whole universe is a mirage, but I do believe the gods and demons are creations of your mind. Didn't you ever have that cog in scn? You know the one I mean.

I'm familiar with the emotional vampire type person and there the best defense is just to stay away and if necessary tell them to get lost. But that's not what this egregore is, according to the link you posted. It's an actual evil spirit. And when it comes to evil spirits, I think that's only your own mental mockup.

No one has even mentioned a major objection to this whole scenario, which is that conjuring up evil spirits is engaging in "other practices," which is a big no-no. Would COB give a papal dispensation to allow this?
I never saw the LRH egregore, but was told about it. I'm kind of 3rd eye blind. But I can certainly feel things that are trying to affect me.

As to other practices, one thing I learned in Scn is "rules are for the ruled, not the rulers."

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
In the event some people still believe there are some powerful OT beings in $cientology who can harm you with their pseudo psychics powertz...

Please look at this video.
You will meet Georges...
George is the finest OT* Sea org member.
George has attained the highest level and is among the most powerful beings on this planet...
If a $cientologist can display psychics power..it would be George..
Actually you will see Georges attacking another spiritual being..live...using his psychics power

Now let's figure out who is dammaged...
and the real power of a fearful individual who got down the rabbit hole...

Now imagine George go back home and send bad psychics vibs against his dangerous ennemy who has returned to his home..enjoying a nice dinner ..having fun with family, and then go to sleep..a nice 8 hours sleep...
While Georges remains very enturbulated and trying hard to destroy his pseudo-ennemy...with evil vibes...

SO..who is the powerful being in this video ???
Is George dangerous ???? I mean at distance ???
I admit spending an hour with George might be quite depressing..but in no way harming.
George's mental is spinning quite frantic...trying hard to disturb other theta beings...but the truth is that the poor guy is stucked in one huuuuuge incident wich is called : $cientology and it's devastation. Sad indeed!
Georges is the perfect candidate to OSA...and the most powerful being in $cientology.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Yes, my example was more about an emotional vampire, a narcissist. They can certainly throw enough energy at people to get what they want. They are relatively harmless unless you are foolish enough to have them in your life regularly. And if their attack meets psychic resistance from you, they may get sick. A couple of times I criticized our fearless president to some former military guys. Shortly thereafter I felt an attack on my head which I merely steeled myself to and and refused to allow in, a kind of forcing agreement energy. The next day I heard they had heart attacks, hoisted on their own petards (did not die fortunately).

A proper psychic vampire would have a very clever family line entity inculcated into their personality and would invisibly and knowingly drain everyone's energy. But more often it is subconscious, a part of their shadow. I once met a guy and started feeling dizzy. I soon noticed a spiral drilling energy on the top of my head. I looked at him in surprise and he stopped. I doubt he experienced the mechanics of what he was doing, probably just felt it as something he did in his head to control people, his secret weapon. More often it'll be a twisting feeling in the stomach, like a knife being stuck in and turned.
Toxic people certainly drain your energy and psyche. It's not necessarily about woo..
When you've been around a narcissist or sociopath for any length of time, you certainly get left feeling quite rattled. Hang around even longer and the effects intensify.

Psychologists have pumped out a lot of data and shows about this. It's a common phenomenon.

Once you've walked away from any relationship with that person, things normally improve. If it doesn't, it's usually because you're holding on to that effect and not letting it go. So a lot comes down to what you believe and how you let it affect you.

The Australian Aboriginals have the tradition of the Kadaitcha man pointing the bone at someone they have a grudge with and the pointee goes away to die. Hmm. I think it is more he knows it's going to happen and his belief system makes it happen. I don't know for sure, sometimes strange things happen. The Aboriginals certainly have very strong belief systems. I'm led to believe the UN has outlawed pointing the bone in their culture now (along with spearing and other stuff), so I guess there are a few naughty little boys breathing easier these days, lol.

A little story about the cursing, for those who might be interested: http://ccapsg.blogspot.com/2010/11/real-life-story-pointing-bone-kadaitcha.html

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Toxic people certainly drain your energy and psyche. It's not necessarily about woo..
When you've been around a narcissist or sociopath for any length of time, you certainly get left feeling quite rattled. Hang around even longer and the effects intensify.

Psychologists have pumped out a lot of data and shows about this. It's a common phenomenon.

Once you've walked away from any relationship with that person, things normally improve. If it doesn't, it's usually because you're holding on to that effect and not letting it go. So a lot comes down to what you believe and how you let it affect you.
To me it's totally true and real.

But here we have a person with personnality disorder and who might be pervert and very damageable.
However, this person can't do any harm at distance..no psychic attack...only emotional dammage and break you till you keep contac with this person.

But as you mention, as soon as you walk away...there is no more harm than the residual that has to be healed.

the power of those people resides in they are fooling you, draining you, attempting to use you in any manner and will give you a hard time when you attempt to escape their toxic behavior.

Last edited:

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
In the event some people still believe there are some powerful OT beings in $cientology who can harm you with their pseudo psychics powertz...
You can learn psychic Aikido and divert their attack into a U-turn pattern whereby you use it's own momentum to send it right back to its point of origin!

TomKat

Patron Meritorious

When I was a kid we used to play the game where you make people turn around and look at you by staring at them. I don't remember it ever NOT working. But maybe you're just a child of a lesser god.

Bill

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was a kid we used to play the game where you make people turn around and look at you by staring at them. I don't remember it ever NOT working. But maybe you're just a child of a lesser god.
I'm sure you can detect when guys are looking at your ass and that you remember making people turn around when you were a child. No problem. But we were talking about "psychic attacks" and you still haven't made a case for that being a real problem, let alone that Scientology is unleashing "psychic attacks" on people.

But then, it isn't important at all.

George Layton

scientology can teach you all about your vulnerabilities and can also teach you that "only" scientology can teach you how to overcome those vulnerabilities. scientology teaches you how to perceive those vulnerabilities and teaches you their cause, but scientology never teaches you the true cause, it only teaches you a cause that it can cure, while all along it was the teachings of scientology that caused the vulnerabilities in the first place.

You can beat a con man's dead horse all day long but it is never going to get up. Unfortunately it's ghost will and that dead horse ghost haunts so many people.