What's new

Psychic attacks, unknown causes of pain, anyone got any handles.

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
When I was a kid we used to play the game where you make people turn around and look at you by staring at them. I don't remember it ever NOT working. But maybe you're just a child of a lesser god.
Are Greater Gods more arrogant than lesser gods, or just their children?

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?
Yes, their biggest (only) hit in the USA. One of my favourite bands - well not bands exactly but you know what I mean. They always used tasty guitarists. Thanks for posting it.
There is a link at the end of recording to a 'live' longer version of it. :)

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
There is a link at the end of recording to a 'live' longer version of it. :)
Thanks. I suspect I'd probably prefer the studio version (I've had the vinyl album ever since it first came out) where everything is so tightly produced, but I'll give it a try anyway.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
going u can learn psychic Aikido and divert their attack into a U-turn pattern whereby you use it's own momentum to send it right back to its point of origin!

A nice metaphore.

I am stuck with a person like this in my environment..(I am trying quietly and silently to escape) very very very malignant and destructive in all manners including (destroy your reputation, destroy your social environment, destroy your working environment, destroy your friend relationships, destroy your job opportunities, destroy your credibility among the community, falsely report you to authorities, for criminal, frauds..vandalize your cars, vandalize your landscaping...(In just a few words..destroy any sense of security and any means of having a normal life and earning a living...) that went and still going on for years and years and years...
(You might think hey ..police ??? Yep..police know have conducted criminal investigations have many witnesses..but harassment is very very very difficult to prove in court because it doesn't leave visible proofs..like a rape...actually..these people literally rape you in all ways)

Thus, indeed you must make your own strategy to get out of the grip of this toxic being.
AS she always tries often to attack me with this sort of weird look...You now this weirdo look in her eyes appearing like a wolf going to attack..and it says: Hey I know who you are, you are evil and I will destroy you...'' long years I couldn't take it..the amount of evil was too much at the time...

But I read and read and read...Now I changed my strategy
..I act as a mirror... When she appears in my sight...I come close to her..stare at her (TR0)...deep into her eyes..(till she gets the reverse flow..and I remain stable and see the poor fearful mentally damaged being who is scared of me...(despite I am known to be a very gentle being) and it takes just a few seconds she can't stand it and surrender..look at the floor...hesitate a few seconds if she is will retaliate and escalate in going physical...(which you may guess I am very well prepared and just expecting it to give the final straw) but she suddenly runs away fast.....Now I find it funny..she behave like an animal trying to dominate and the running away the tail between legs...

I got this idea when reading about the wolf alpha male... So what happens is that this evilest and damaged being I've ever met...(If you 'd know how people she damaged mentally, emotional and she corrupted...) is now escaping the space when I come in...and this was the result I am looking for :D

I decided one day to adopt the predator beingness and to make her my prey and practice a sort of psychotic look ..eyes and smile...(Hannibal Lecter).... and to give a try at this streategy. That's the only thing that worked for all those years... (it has been told to me by friends that it's freaking when I mimic that..I don't look in the mirror in case it scares me...lol) But I am getting rid of the fuc..pervert as she thinks I am even more pervert than she is...

She gets the intention..(cognitive behavioral training like those applied to train the dog know you are the boss...) that each negative vibes she tries to enforce in my space (which mainly consist of creating in me a sense I am in danger and not felling secure) will be returned 10X amplified back to her till she finds me such disgusting, evil and dangerous...that she escapes.

I am not quite sure what to think of the following :eek:...but whether I can be eviler than her...or she just is giving up to my starring and breathing close to her face...the most important is that she is keeping away of my space and of anyone close to me...and I don't have to deal with her ugly malignant pervert vibes and flows...

However, I don't fear one second that she goes back in her home and drives a psychic attack on me..when she is alone by herself, no show, no attendance..she is just a miserable being who feels she is nothing valuable and has no life, so she must drain and suck what people are and what they have in terms of social admiration, esteem, love etc...

They are beings who
are suffering of a tremendously huge EMPTYNESS within and they try to hide it and fill it with what other people are and have.

So yes..it's like a mental and spiritual Aikido...and the art..is to defend oneself without inflicting unnecessary harm.
It's the only way I could find that worked after years and years.

Anyway..some might get what type of OCD and perversion involved with those beings can be extremely disturbing for the subject of it (especially for people who are extra sensitive to emotional vibs of people..I am like a scanner...) . And it's easy to get there are often weird vibs (including sexual vibds) and the way they look at your meat body..is very disgusting..especially when you get the image they have in their mind...) And as soon as you tell theem to get their fuc..hands oout of your body and get out of your space..It's even worse.....They retaliate ..as they can't get what NO means....

You don't leave a Toxic person...this person will find you wherever you go.....The only thing you can do is to bring the person decide to give up on you...withouth fighting her...but only to change the vibs she perceives from you..... so she gives up and go find another prey to drain...But those people are not dangerous because of their psychic attacks..they are dangerous for the real dammages they do in your real life and environment.

Last edited:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
A nice metaphore.

I have a person like this in my envoronement..(I am trying silently to escape) very very very malignant and destructive in all manners including my belongings..for years and years...

She tries often to attak me with this sort of weird look...YOu now this weirdo look her eyes becomes like a wolf going to attack..and it says: Hey I know who you are, you are evil and I will destroy you...'' long years I couldn't take it..the amount of evil was too much at the time...Now I changed my strategy..I act as a mirror... When she appears in my sight...I come close to her..stare at ther (TR0)...deep into her eyes..(till she gets the reverse flow..and I remain stable and see the poor fearful mentally damaged being who is scared of me...actually I am know to be a very gentle being) and it takes just few seconds she can't stand it and surrender..look at the floor......I got this idea when reading about the wolf alpha male... So what happens is that the most evil and dammaged being I've ever met...(If you 'd know how people she dammaged mentally, emotionnal and she corrupted...) is escaping the space when I come in...:D I decided one day to adopt the predator beingness and to make her my prey and practice a sort of psychotic look (hannibal Lecter).... That's the only thing that worked for all those years... (it has been told to me by friends that it's freaking when I mimic that..I don't look int the mirror in case it scares me...lol) But I am getting rid of the fuc..pervert as she tinks I am even more pervert than she is...

She gets my intention..which is that each negative vibs she tries to enforce in my space will be returned 10X amplified back to her till she finds me such disgusting and evil that she escapes.

I am not quite sure how to interpre it :eek:...but wether I am more evil than her...or she just is giving up to my starring and breathing close to her face...the most important is that she is keeping away of my space and anyone with me...and I don't have to deal with her ugly malignant pervert vibs and flows...

However, I don't fear a second that she goes back in her home and drives a psychic attack on me..when she is alon..she is just a miserable being who feels she is nothing and has no life, so she must drain and suck what people are and what they have in terms of social admiration, esteem, love etc...
They are being who only are suffering of a tremendously huge EMPTYNESS within and they try to hide it and fill it with what other people are.

So yes..it's like a mental and spiritual Aikido...and the art..is to defend oneself withouth inflicting unecessary harm.
It's the only way I could find that worked after years and years.

Anyway..some might get what type of obsession those beings are dealing with...and that is extremely disturbing for the subject of it..the kinds of vibs and the way they look at your meat body..very disgusting..)
Wow, not a nice thing to be happening to you. I've met many people like that over the years.

I don't believe you are mimicking her evil, merely standing up to a bully.

Nothing wrong with that, you are not the aggressor here.

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Egregore:
http://religion.wikia.com/wiki/Egregore

I heard there's a Scientology egregore that attacks everyone who leaves the CofS. Can create symptoms of deep depression. That's why so many people go back. I also heard that the CofS has experimented with black magic against its enemies. Like most black magic, it's about sending evil entities to torment people. I experienced some of that myself due to a connection to a big name squirrel. I had amazing nightmares every night, but it kind of backfired since I easily become lucid in my dreams and got to enjoying them, like a horror movie. That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
One of the devilish things about psychic attack is one knoweth not the source. I believe I have been subject to psychic attack from a source distincntly familiar with Dn/Scn precepts and techniques

but...

This does not necessarily mean the source was inside CoS.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
I'm sure you can detect when guys are looking at your ass and that you remember making people turn around when you were a child. No problem. But we were talking about "psychic attacks" and you still haven't made a case for that being a real problem, let alone that Scientology is unleashing "psychic attacks" on people.

But then, it isn't important at all.
You're so monomaniacal about Scn that you didn't notice I was never trying to make any case. I was merely reporting.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
scientology can teach you all about your vulnerabilities and can also teach you that "only" scientology can teach you how to overcome those vulnerabilities. scientology teaches you how to perceive those vulnerabilities and teaches you their cause, but scientology never teaches you the true cause, it only teaches you a cause that it can cure, while all along it was the teachings of scientology that caused the vulnerabilities in the first place.

You can beat a con man's dead horse all day long but it is never going to get up. Unfortunately it's ghost will and that dead horse ghost haunts so many people.
So you're imagining I'm beating some kind of horse and you're registering that you're against horses or some other kind of horsehit... well good for you. I wasn't beating anything, and the text you quoted from me had nothing to do with scientology.

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
One of the devilish things about psychic attack is one knoweth not the source. I believe I have been subject to psychic attack from a source distincntly familiar with Dn/Scn precepts and techniques

but...

This does not necessarily mean the source was inside CoS.
I'd like to hear the story.

There are a couple of authors besides Dion Fortune who wrote about psychic self-defense. Robert Bruce. Elizabeth Joyce. Probably many others.

pineapple

You're so monomaniacal about Scn that you didn't notice I was never trying to make any case. I was merely reporting.
You said, "I heard there's a scn egregore that attacks everyone who leaves scn." When asked where/from whom you heard this, you never answered the question. Instead you said,
Someone at a Michael Harner workshop in the 80s said that if you look behind the official Ron photo hanging on every wall, you can see the monster (psychically). I never saw it.

Anybody can do black magic. And, a lot of people got into Scn after having practiced other things, such as witchcraft.
My TR's are slipping. I should have caught this earlier.

So, getting back to the original question, where did you hear about this scn egregore? From whom? Is there any reason why we should believe this is a real thing, rather than something you just dreamed up yourself?

TomKat

Patron Meritorious
You said, "I heard there's a scn egregore that attacks everyone who leaves scn." When asked where/from whom you heard this, you never answered the question. Instead you said,

My TR's are slipping. I should have caught this earlier.

So, getting back to the original question, where did you hear about this scn egregore? From whom? Is there any reason why we should believe this is a real thing, rather than something you just dreamed up yourself?
As I said before, I heard it from a guy at a Harner workshop in the late 80s. But there is no reason you should not believe I made it up, if that is your desire.

You need my 10km open water training plan as Overboarding is only for Lamers whom are subject to Fear ••• most psychic-attacks which are actually harmful derive from differing basic-nature or intent of the Being — which develope over Trillenia — a form of Trillions of Years

Actually differing intent Can have consequence of True Psychic Attack and is Standard Registrar Developed Skill → You walk into room stuffed wall-to-wall with Whales and announce anybody that leaves is IMPLANTED You then announce that they have Evil R/S Cooties whom will unhinge them and that they must Shell for the Clambake — in cash or convertible paper backed by REIT that are on AO Master List ••• known as Green Form 40 a/k/a Green Banking

DagwoodGum

Squirreling Dervish
One of the truly great aspects that one comes to really enjoy and appreciate here is that this board provides the rarest of outlets where one can even admit to any knowledge of or involvement with the very subject matter we're are discussing here. There is no other place I'm aware of where we are given the latitude to discuss ANYTHING that's in any way relevant to our recovery/readjustment/evolution from clam to non clam.
This Axis of Exes site could be seen as an organic, naturally occurring Clamicide of absolute potency while free for the taking.

Last edited:

pineapple

As I said before, I heard it from a guy at a Harner workshop in the late 80s. But there is no reason you should not believe I made it up, if that is your desire.
And there is no reason YOU should not believe that I DESIRE to believe that you made it up. :)

Clay Pigeon

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd like to hear the story.

There are a couple of authors besides Dion Fortune who wrote about psychic self-defense. Robert Bruce. Elizabeth Joyce. Probably many others.

Jee-yay-ziss!!!

Talk about a long story!

I hooked up with Kathleen Mary Theresa Ann Wilhere, the former Sister Mary Hugh Gregory at FCDC. It seems she had been courted by a classmate from her senior year in parochial High School for some seven and one half years. Seven and half years later he reappeared and suddenly everything got so Catholic I felt like a pork chop at a Bar Mitzvah.

I am of the opinion that he enjoined his clergy and co-religionists to pray against me. And the RCC is also a place where ritual magic is practiced.

So that does appear to be part of it

CoS, the fall of Saigon and some local gendarmes appear to be some of the other factors.

But...

"That which does not destroy me strengthens me"

I do believe I have manifested actions and events at a distance