What's new

Psychic Power of Teleportation of Full Physical Object

RogerB

Crusader
At the risk of upsetting the sensibilities of some here, this has been an area of research for me for quite some time. While Dean Radin and Rupert Sheldrake have done some wonderful work, the report below is rather way out there and definitive. This is also an area of interest and research for a small team of folks I work with, this, along with remote viewing and tricks with time.

For those interested, go to the original article as there are quite a number of live links to references that did not come across with my copy-paste:(

Scientists witness, photograph and videotape the teleportation of a full physical object from one location to another

If you haven’t already heard, quantum teleportation has actually been achieved, and in fact, scientists from China recently set the record for the farthest quantum teleportation ever, when they beamed a photon in its quantum state into orbit. This brings several quantum mechanical concepts into the equation, including quantum entanglement. When “teleportation” is referenced here, it’s also a verification that comes from recent studies which have confirmed entanglement to be real, something Einstein referred to as “spooky action at a distance.” “Action at a distance implies that a physical object can be moved by non-physical means, so not by touch or physical force, but other forces, including mental forces, as this article suggests. With entanglement, it means that either information is travelling faster than the speed of light, or better yet, instantaneously.​
These findings contradict some laws that provide the foundation of modern physics, but the rate at which more is discovered is accelerating exponentially, and the foundations of what we call science needs a big time change. It’s happened before, and it is happening now.​
There is nothing new to be discovered in physics now. All that remains is more and more precise measurement.” This statement (worldview statement) was by Lord Kelvin in 1900, which was shattered only five years later when Einstein published his paper on special relativity. The new theories proposed by Einstein challenged the current (at that time) framework of understanding. This forced the scientific community to open up to an alternate view of the true nature of our reality.​
Today, the same thing is needed, and the same thing is happening. Worldview paradigms are changing, yet old scientific dogma still sticks around and dominates.​
Teleportation at our Level, Not Just The Quantum Level
It’s odd how subjects within the realm of parapsychology or “psi” have been and are still ridiculed, despite the fact that there have been and are studies at the highest levels of science. Even in several mainstream “peer-reviewed” scientific journals, studies examining remote viewing, clairvoyance, telepathy and more have all yielded statistically significant results that are on part with that of the “hard” sciences, which refers to engineering, physics, etc.​
This is precisely why the American Institutes for Research concluded:​
“The statistical results of the studies examined are far beyond what is expected by chance. Arguments that these results could be due to methodological flaws in the experiments are soundly refuted. Effects of similar magnitude to those found in government-sponsored research at SRI and SAIC have been replicated at a number of laboratories across the world. Such consistency cannot be readily explained by claims of flaws or fraud.”​
The fact that these sciences became black budget only gives it more credibility, and this is shown again by a document titled “Research into Paranormal Ability To Break Through Spatial Barriers,” in which the abstract reads as follows:​
“This article uses strict scientific procedures, one of a kind test samples, videotape, and high speed photography to demonstrate the objective existence of the paranormal ability of breaking through spatial barriers. It also shows the physical process of this ability. It demonstrates that through the function of the paranormal ability, the macrobody was able to pass through the wall of a container and be removed, but no visible damage to the wall of the container was detected.”​
This particular document, which was declassified through a Freedom of Information Act request (FOIA), outlines specific people with very special abilities and how they’ve been studied by thousands of scientists and governments around the world for a very long time.​
This is important to acknowledge, because a constant “bash” of quantum physics is that, what we see at the quantum scale, which is the smallest observable level of what we believe to be the make up of our world, matter, is not seen at levels of reality that scale up to full physical objects.​

Snipped . . .

It’s important to mention that Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS, mentions in a declassified US Air Force document obtained via the Federation of American Scientists, that Chinese scientists have reported that ‘gifted children’ were responsible for the teleportation of small, physical objects from one place to another. Some of these objects included watches, horseflies, other insects, radio micro-transmitters, photosensitive paper and more. The participants never touched the objects beforehand. The experiments were done under both blind and double-blind conditions and the researches involved came from various colleges and sectors of the Department of Defense. This is an exceptional case because it was deemed necessary that an unclassified Intelligence Information Report be prepared for public viewing. (source)​
According to Davis, “The results of the Chinese Teleportation experiments can simply be explained as a human consciousness phenomenon that somehow acts to move or rotate test specimens through a 4th spacial dimension, so that specimens are able to penetrate the solid walls/barriers of their containers without physically breaching them.” – Eric Davis, Ph.D, FBIS (source)​

Snipped . . . . there are also references to the actual suppression of honest discussion of these phenomena . . . it is quite and article.

/

Free Being Me

Crusader
I don't see the point in starting your OP with a snotty passive-aggressive comment. That aside, the article citing the PDF document here is all over the place.

Yes, physicists have been doing experiments with teleporting photons. Extraordinary hard science. The PDF however is a mishmash of different topics all pieced together to look definitive. The author (or authors) of the PDF admits on page 30;

Quote:

This generic scenario is modeled after teleportation schemes found in SciFi. There are a lot of important little details that were left out of the teleportation process because we simply do not know what they are. This technology does not yet exist.

End Quote

After wasting my time reading 30 pages the author freely admits all his talk is speculation, which is fine. But then ironically goes off promoting pure woo as fact citing Uri Geller on page 55, a completely discredited fraud, as "proof" of telekinetic abilities. Here's Uri on the Tonight Show (fast forward to 5:49) making a complete fool of himself.

At that point the rest of the PDF is filled with similar woo that's a funny read if you're looking for a laugh.

Serious question since you're claiming to be a "researcher" in your OP, are your "experiments" on par with Uri Geller's tomfoolery?

Last edited:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband
I don't see the point in starting your OP with a snotty passive-aggressive comment. That aside, the article citing the PDF document here is all over the place.

Yes, physicists have been doing experiments with teleporting photons. Extraordinary hard science. The PDF however is a mishmash of different topics all pieced together to look definitive. The author (or authors) of the PDF admits on page 30;

Quote:

This generic scenario is modeled after teleportation schemes found in SciFi. There are a lot of important little details that were left out of the teleportation process because we simply do not know what they are. This technology does not yet exist.

End Quote

After reading 30 pages the author freely admits all his talk is speculation, which is fine. But then ironically goes off promoting pure woo as fact citing Uri Geller on page 55, a completely discredited fraud, as "proof" of telekinetic abilities. Here's Uri on the Tonight Show (fast forward to 5:49) making a complete fool of himself.

At that point the rest of the PDF is filled with similar woo that's a funny read if you're looking for a laugh.

Since you're claiming to be a "researcher" in your OP, are your "experiments" on par with Uri Geller's tomfoolery?
The way I see it, most of us here accept that all this talk of exteriorisation and telekinesis etc. is just something we initially went into scientology to pursue until we eventually realised it was simply a hoax.

There are others here who shall remain nameless and who claim that this stuff is real and have attained these abilities.

What I'd like to know is, if these people are so much more 'advanced', what the fuck are they doing hanging around down here with the rest of us 'losers'? If they have all these remarkable powers, you'd think they'd have more exciting things to do than spend all the time they do on this message board arguing the toss with us 'non-believers'.

Last edited:

Free Being Me

Crusader
The way I see it, most of us here accept that all this talk of exteriorisation and telekinesis etc. is just something we initially went into scientology to pursue until we eventually realised it was simply a hoax.

There are others here who shall remain nameless and who claim that this stuff is real and have attained these abilities.

What I'd like to know is, if these people are so much more 'advanced', what the fuck are they doing hanging around down here with the rest of us 'losers'? If they have all these remarkable powers, you'd think they'd have more exciting things to do than spend all the time they do on this message board arguing the toss with us 'non-believers'.
I think one part is it has something to do with peddling $cientology or a knock-off here at ESMB. If you can convince people that woo is "science" then the contents of their wallets are riper for the taking. The other part is some people enjoy talking about human potential and the like, whatever floats their boats. I don't care about the latter but do object to the former.

Last edited:

strativarius

I think one part is it has something to do with peddling $cientology or a knock-off here at ESMB. If you can convince people that woo is "science" then the contents of their wallets are riper for the taking. The other part is some people enjoy talking about human potential and the like, whatever floats their boats. I don't care about the latter but do object the former.
There's a phrase we use in England that I'm not sure translates over the pond - 'taking the piss'. Coming onto an ex scientologists message board and trying to sell scientology or some version of it is a textbook example. I object to people taking the piss out of me, and that's how I feel when I see what you describe going on.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
There's a phrase we use in England that I'm not sure translates over the pond - 'taking the piss'. Coming onto an ex scientologists message board and trying to sell scientology or some version of it is a textbook example. I object to people taking the piss out of me, and that's how I feel when I see what you describe going on.
It tends to be the same people taking the piss out of others, too. The Targs are generational peddlers of woo and nonsense, as you can read, here. The Stargate project the article prattles on about was halted and declassified in 1995, and no FOIA filing is needed to get the results: bupkis.

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist

Yes!
With the ability to exteriorize with full perception they should be able to observe company board meetings, prior to release of info to the public, and be able to make stock investments in what would otherwise be called "insider trading" without being caught. They should all be multi-millionaires.

strativarius

Yes!
With the ability to exteriorize with full perception they should be able to observe company board meetings, prior to release of info to the public, and be able to make stock investments in what would otherwise be called "insider trading" without being caught. They should all be multi-millionaires.
Yes, my point exactly!

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
I do not believe in the ability to exteriorized because there is no scientific proof of it. Well, I am an anti-Scientologist. Perhaps, the OP is believes in certain Scientology tenets, but I see Scientology as bullshit.

Now, regarding the teleportation -- recently CIA had declassified some data regarding this phenomenon, in particular, they have released an article published in a Chinese scientific magazine describing the experiments that seems to suggest that teleportation is real.

Here is a link to this article
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00792r000300390001-2

For some reason it is impossible to click on this link. But you can copy it, go to the CIA webpage and download the pdf document.

The article contains a detailed description of the experiments and the conditions under which they were made.

I am not saying that everyone should believe in the experiments. But my advice is to judge the article material after reading it.

Strange thing has happened -- now it is possible to click on the link.

Last edited:

RogerB

Crusader
I do not believe in the ability to exteriorized because there is no scientific proof of it. Well, I am an anti-Scientologist. Perhaps, the OP is believes in certain Scientology tenets, but I see Scientology as bullshit.
I'm with you on the Scientology is bullshit, DH . . .

The actuality is, folks, philosophers, scientists and religious types have been pursuing interests in these subjects for centuries . . . long, long before Hubbard did his demented, dishonest rip off.

To my mind, one of the best proofs that there is a spiritual element/quality in life is the work of Rudolph Steiner . . . he lectured in 1905 on the point that plants (and animals) have a spiritual element that is the life source that animates them . . . he was not the first to hold this view. I was reading some medieval philosophy while on vacation last year . . . it covered the endeavor of thinkers in the 9th-12th centuries. They had the same view, even if they had to temper how they wrote of it in order to not be being burned at the stake!

I say Steiner got it right because he demonstrated a brilliant application of the basis of his views in the scientific application he created and called, Biodynamic farming/agriculture. It is part of the movement he created called Anthroposophy . . . I have not only visited many Biodynamic farms worldwide, but made several trips to his world headquarters in Dornach, Switzerland were research into this subject continues today.

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
Roughly 50% of scientists who research ESP are atheists; they claim that some people acquired unusual abilities as the result of human evolution. For example, all scientists who conducted research of telepathy and telekinesis at Princeton Univ., are atheists. On the other hand, majority of the religious people think that ESP is the Devil's ploy designed to lead the mankind astray. I am a somewhat religious person, but I do not think that ESP has anything to do with Satan.

In general, ESP phenomena fall into 2 categories: 1) Telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, revote viewing, clairvoyance and precognition; all these areas are under scientific investigations; 2) Communication with the spirits of the dead, tarot card reading, Ouija board procedures, etc.

People who use category 2 methods, including the infamous psychic Sylvia, are charlatans who disregard the science completely, and give bad name to ESP.

strativarius

<snip>

People who use category 2 methods, including the infamous psychic Sylvia, are charlatans who disregard the science completely, and give bad name to ESP.
The terms 'ESP' and 'science' don't sit well together in my opinion.

Just in passing DH, I know it's none of my fucking business, but the 'Hubbatd' bit of your username has always perplexed me. Did you intend it to be 'Hubbard' and hit the 't' - which is adjacent to the 'r' on the keyboard by mistake and have somehow failed to notice this ever since - or was that how it was supposed to look all along? If not, I'm sure Emma would fix it for you if you asked her nicely. :)

Last edited:

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
My understanding is that the scope of science extends only to what can be observed, directly or through tools. Those tools have become more numerous and of higher quality over time so new observations have increased scientific knowledge.

Isn't any unobservable phenomena or circumstance outside the scope of science?

There are plenty of phenomena that haven't been scientifically investigated and it's likely that we don't yet have the tools to observe some phenomena (e.g., quantum particles).

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Just in passing DH, I know it's none of my fucking business, but the 'Hubbatd' bit of your username has always perplexed me. Did you intend it to be 'Hubbard' and hit the 't' - which is adjacent to the 'r' on the keyboard by mistake and have somehow failed to notice this ever since - or was that how it was supposed to look all along? If not, I'm sure Emma would fix it for you if you asked her nicely. :)
Sheesh, I really need to pay closer attention to names. I have always read it as Demented Hubbtard.

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors

Yes, I hit 't' by mistake, and at first thought I should correct it. But then I thought that I could leave it the way it is because it is kind of funny -- LRH was so demented that he couldn't spell his own name correctly.