Psychopath Test

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
One of me pop's e-mails, I liked it!

Giver a go! :omg:

: PSYCHOPATH TEST

Read this question, come up with an answer and then scroll down to the bottom for the result. This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has gotten it right. Few people do.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much that she fell in love with him right there, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few days later she killed her sister…….

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?[Give this some thought before you answer, see answer below]

Answer:
She was hoping the guy would appear at the funeral again. If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American psychologist used to determine if one has the same mentality as a killer. Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered the question correctly. If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you...

If you got the answer correct, please let me know so I can take your crazy butt off my e-mail list

Oh do post yer honest answers eh, all I could come up with was she and her sis were already fighting over crap *BZZZZZZZT* wrong *whew!* :p

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
I did not look at the answer yet and am taking a shot.

I am probably incorrect. But it is the best I can come up with.

Her sister was her twin. The guy was with her twin sister.

She could not reach him but she knew he would be contacting her twin sister either by phone or door knock so she just waited by her sister's phone at her sister's house, her twin sister.

Okay now I am going to go look at the answer and see if I was anywhere near the ballfield.

Rd00

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
Oh man!! What a stupid psychologist that was who made up that question.

I mean how the hell is she going to be able to go to the funeral if she is in jail.

At least in my idea all she has to do is ditch the body for a while and she will at least get to have a one night stand with the guy.

Maybe more.

Rd00

Div6

Crusader
I did not look at the answer yet and am taking a shot.

I am probably incorrect. But it is the best I can come up with.

Her sister was her twin. The guy was with her twin sister.

She could not reach him but she knew he would be contacting her twin sister either by phone or door knock so she just waited by her sister's phone at her sister's house, her twin sister.

Okay now I am going to go look at the answer and see if I was anywhere near the ballfield.

Rd00

Lol...I guess we are borderline. I came up with the same answer...her sister was her twin....I didn't connect it to coming to another funeral, but it is kind of obvious that it is part of the progression.....

But I do have to say "Docs or GTFO".

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
RD, if you really want dox r' gtfo I'll PM you the teacher's info who origionally posted this, as far as I know this is legit, but it doesn't really matter, does it? Its in GD, I am assuming where stuff like this belongs :D

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
One of me pop's e-mails, I liked it!

Giver a go! :omg:

Oh do post yer honest answers eh, all I could come up with was she and her sis were already fighting over crap *BZZZZZZZT* wrong *whew!* :p

But of course, it all makes sense now.

My answer: She found out the guy gave her identical twin sister the # and was jelously crazed after eating a twinky and blew her away to get the chance at meeting him as her.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Oh man!! What a stupid psychologist that was who made up that question.

I mean how the hell is she going to be able to go to the funeral if she is in jail.

At least in my idea all she has to do is ditch the body for a while and she will at least get to have a one night stand with the guy.

Maybe more.

Rd00

definition of legal insanity is that the person does not fear any action against them will happen so they do the act thinking it is the right thing to do and no worries. she would naturally feel that she would not be in jail since she did the right thing.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
The logical fallacy in this test is as follows:

One can know what the psychopath's answer would be, why the hypothetical sister might have done what she did, without being an advocate of such a thing. For instance, a psychologist might say, "well, yeah, if she was a psychopath, she might have been hoping he'd show up at the funeral." without actually being a psychopath him or herself.

Feral

Rogue male
I think it's a brilliant line of questioning and if it did in fact check out statistically with serial killers I'm amazed and won't try to second guess the author.

My guess was because it was her sister who was a cross dresser....... never mind.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
Do you mean that she killed her sister hoping that the guy she fell in love with at her mothers funeral would then show up at her sister's funeral? I read that OP several times thinking that she was hoping the guy would return back to her mothers funeral. Or did I read the OP too literally (which I am prone to do)?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Im with Feral, I thought it very slightly possible that she fell in love with the guy and it slowly dawned on her that it was her sister in a man's black suit and with a stuck on moustache. That unconsciously recognising the love she had for her sister consciously not recognising her though she fell in love with 'him'.

Way too complicated!

Im just pleased I think like a drag queen and not a serial killer.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I got the answer right, straight off, without having to think about it.

However, I read this before, a couple of years ago, and didn't get it right then.

Paul

Bullwinkle

Patron with Honors
If murderers are the only ones who answer this test correctly, what does the test indicate about the person who created it?

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
I guess I am not a psycho. I answered that she found out he was playing with her sister.

I got the answer right away without having to think about it.. but I also think that the whole idea that anyone who gets the right answer thinks like a killer. More like anyone who gets the right answer can think logically.

Guy meets girl at a funeral +

Girl falls in love but has no way of contacting him +

Girl kills sister. =

Girl wanted to meet guy again at new funeral. Duh!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
This is just too easy. I used Ron's tech to figure it out:

"However, the list given above consists of things which such a personality cannot detect in himself or herself. This is so true that if you thought you found yourself in one of the above, you most certainly are not antisocial. Self-criticism is a luxury the antisocial cannot afford."​
Therefore........

1. If you suspect you yourself are the murderer, then you are not the murderer. But if you have such thoughts---then your reactive mind is playing tricks on you--and you need to immediately handle that before you become a murderer. See the registrar and make large donations in order to avoid a murder indictment and eternal imprisonment.

2. If you think the woman killed her own sister, then you need to take responsibility for shattering the psych that is running her and make large donations to the IAS and CCHR so that your eternity is not ruined.

3. If you have any other thoughts besides the standard thoughts in #1 and #2 above, then you are an apostate with hidden crimes and therefore you are the murderer.

4. If you are taking this test or reading this thread, but none of the above indicates to you---then you are being run by the psychs and need to attend a very special briefing for super-upstat VIP Implantees. (Bring your checkbook because there will be group processing and high-toned theta games to increase your havingness and break free of the psych traps).

Last edited:

Clueless Morgan

Patron with Honors
The logical fallacy in this test is as follows:

One can know what the psychopath's answer would be, why the hypothetical sister might have done what she did, without being an advocate of such a thing. For instance, a psychologist might say, "well, yeah, if she was a psychopath, she might have been hoping he'd show up at the funeral." without actually being a psychopath him or herself.

THIS