What's new

Quebec Human Rights Commission - David Love on Narconon

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I know this is already in the wonderful long thread David has here, but this is worthy of it's own thread.:) Two years of work, David you are my hero!x:clap::clap::clap:

Night Before Human Rights Commission

David Edgar Love thanks his friends and family while preparing to give two days of evidence at the Quebec Human Rights Commission on December 15-16th, 2011 against Narconon Trois-Rivieres, ABLE Canada, the Church of Scientology and the Executives of each entity.

[video=youtube;UyyKjOx9BEQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyyKjOx9BEQ&feature=player_embedded[/video][/QUOTE]

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
I love that quote of Robert Kennedy that David used:

Each time a person stands up for an ideal,
or acts to improve the lot of others...
he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope,
and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring,
those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
Today was brutal:biggrin:

Patients is a virtue I have acquired over the past two years - - but still no have patients with incompetence or abusive behaviour.

All went very well throughout the entire day - - did hit a speed bump waking up this morning, but that's another chapter at a later date. Had one Anon quite worried.

I and the Human Rights Commission were exhausted by days end,..., LOL

One more big day tomorrow, with a ton to cover. They literally have boxes and boxes of documents, with more on their way from other sources.

Can't discuss most of today's context of issues - - but in due course, all will be released and posted. The Commission now understands my position on an out of court settlement:

NO DEAL - - I will not bend unless forced; which I don't think they can make me do.

So, onward we go - - one step at a tenacious time.

I want demand my "Day In Court" - - then this Ol' Irishman will head home to stay; not before.

Thank you for all you "best wishes" - - will post some video tomorrow I hope

On bus right now heading to my shack.

Thank you ALL for the support.

Inside Human Rights Commission - waiting room:

23h12j5.jpg

119p82o.jpg

Last edited:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Sending you tons (well mental tons which don't weigh anything) of energy to do what you are doing! This is splendid and thanks to all those helping you too! :happydance:

Intelligence

Update

Update:

Back home now after full day at Human Rights Commission. I didn't know this was such a big case until today. Still one or two more days at Commission after Christmas.

Under the Quebec Charter, this will be a Precedent setting Case. Will it end up in the Supreme Court of Canade under appeal? It's possible, if they suffer a defeat by the Provincial Court.

Although the Commision won a Case for Exploitation, it was for the elderly in a care facility and the Case proceeded under a different Act than the one will proceed under.

Brilliance by accident,..., LOL :: - - when my private lawyer first reveiwed my complaint to the Commission, he said, "This is brilliant, David, never seen such a case."

Their law firm is protesting the "Handicap/Disbled Persons" aspect of the Case, but after today and the Expert medical witnesses line-up, I believe their defence is a big FAIL. Can't go into details now.

The Trial will be held (if/once it proceeds), in a regular Court House, with an audience section.

If/Once this Case proceeds to trial, it will be huge costs in litigation - - the cost for them losing such a Case as this, could wipe out every Narconon and similar rehab center who exploits patients.

Will we WIN? I wouldn't be in this, if I didn't believe/know we will.

Will post more and a video later:biggrin:

http://www.hrcr.org/safrica/equality/quebec_coutu.html
http://www2.cdpdj.qc.ca/en/human-rights/elderly-exploitation/Pages/default.aspx

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
David Love you rock

The David against against Goliath that we love

:cheerleader:

Take care and lot of good rest :wink2:

Intelligence

Saturday Afternoon:

To be honest, I just woke up a couple hours ago.

Wednesday night I was printing off retreived dox stored online until nearly 3:00am. My cell phone alarm was set for 5:55am because I wanted to be awake before a very trusted Anon called me at 6:00am to make sure I was awake and up. I think the volume on my cell was too low and I didn't hear my alarm, nor the wake-up call.

Then I jumped up out of bed hearing this aweful distorted BUZZER noize - hussled over to my intercom and tried to shut it off - - it just wouldn't stop. I was pissed! I thought who the hell is playing with my buzzer at this time of the morning or maybe it's just broken or stuck. So as I was walking back to my bed, I noticed my cell phone flashing. I answered it and it was a Trusted Anon downstrairs who was ringing
my door buzzer and calling me on my cell.

I had slept in until about 7:30 and this Anon had driven over to get me up no matter what. Still was able to make my appintment on time and was early - - a BIG THANK YOU!!!

Thursday after being at the QHRC all day, I had a list of more dox to print off. I was up until 3:00am printing and sorting - - up again at 6:00am to prepare for appointment. So not only was I physically EXHUSTED, but mentally - - so my body and mind crashed into a very long and deep sleep.

The video I promised to post, I will do ASAP. It's not really a big deal video, just the trip, location I was at, (Old Montreal is really cool), and a few comments/human rights/legal issues added to video.:biggrin:

Intelligence

LOL,..., just going over notes from the QHRC two days. Their Scilon law firm commented (written comment) to the Commission:

(paraphrased) - "We know who David Love is on WWP and other Forums - - he's "Intelligence" and we
know who Yoshiyoyo is too."

I replied to the Commission, "It's no secret, I sign my name David Edgar Love on Articles I write and post. If they want to submit ANY of my Forum Posts, they must submit ALL my posts, so as not to be out of context in evidence.

AND since I have posted about 5,000 on WWP and thousands more on other Forums - - and I insist on having the replies to my posts submited also, I suggest they would be required to submit about 15,000 - 20,000 Forum Posts, of which I demand a copy of. Since the total would tally about 60,000 - 75,000 Posts when you calculate the posts times three copies, (one for them - one for Commission - one for me), I hope they have fun and don't miss ANY, LOL.:thumbsup:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Saturday Afternoon:

To be honest, I just woke up a couple hours ago.

Wednesday night I was printing off retreived dox stored online until nearly 3:00am. My cell phone alarm was set for 5:55am because I wanted to be awake before a very trusted Anon called me at 6:00am to make sure I was awake and up. I think the volume on my cell was too low and I didn't hear my alarm, nor the wake-up call.

Then I jumped up out of bed hearing this aweful distorted BUZZER noize - hussled over to my intercom and tried to shut it off - - it just wouldn't stop. I was pissed! I thought who the hell is playing with my buzzer at this time of the morning or maybe it's just broken or stuck. So as I was walking back to my bed, I noticed my cell phone flashing. I answered it and it was a Trusted Anon downstrairs who was ringing
my door buzzer and calling me on my cell.

I had slept in until about 7:30 and this Anon had driven over to get me up no matter what. Still was able to make my appintment on time and was early - - a BIG THANK YOU!!!

Thursday after being at the QHRC all day, I had a list of more dox to print off. I was up until 3:00am printing and sorting - - up again at 6:00am to prepare for appointment. So not only was I physically EXHUSTED, but mentally - - so my body and mind crashed into a very long and deep sleep.

The video I promised to post, I will do ASAP. It's not really a big deal video, just the trip, location I was at, (Old Montreal is really cool), and a few comments/human rights/legal issues added to video.:biggrin:

David, please define 'ASAP'. Because, frankly, you're doing nobody a favor when you're wearing yourself out to the max.

From my own experience I can say that it's unhealthy not to respect one's own limits. I could probably still work up to 70 hours nonstop if necessary, but since that kind of "work ethics" comes with a personal price tag, and I'm not willing to pay too much health- and sanity-wise, I've set my personal limit to 35 hours nonstop max - anything that I don't get done within these 35 hours can wait until I've had a good long sleep and a good tasty meal.

Get my point? I mean I love to see you doing what you're doing, but really, some of that stuff can wait until you've had a good night's sleep.

Jus' sayin' :wink2:

Intelligence

There are about three points in law/codes/QHR-ACT, that we must prove before proceeding, of which our adversray is fighting.

It looks like we've beat every one of their response submissions. There is about 200 employees working at this Quebec Human Rights Commission. I was informed yesterday that the lawyers who will be proceeding with the Cases, are Experts in Human Rights Laws - - non other as expert as these. They are well aware of who and what they are up against and they fear not.

I was surprised that the person I was in conversation with, knew well the Scilon gibberish language, such as PTS, Suppressive Persons, Goldenrod, Disconnection, Tr's,..., etc, etc - - this person had spent many hours reading and reveiwing videos I submitted.

I was very impressed:thumbsup:

Intelligence

David, please define 'ASAP'. Because, frankly, you're doing nobody a favor when you're wearing yourself out to the max.

From my own experience I can say that it's unhealthy not to respect one's own limits. I could probably still work up to 70 hours nonstop if necessary, but since that kind of "work ethics" comes with a personal price tag, and I'm not willing to pay too much health- and sanity-wise, I've set my personal limit to 35 hours nonstop max - anything that I don't get done within these 35 hours can wait until I've had a good long sleep and a good tasty meal.

Get my point? I mean I love to see you doing what you're doing, but really, some of that stuff can wait until you've had a good night's sleep.

Jus' sayin' :wink2:

I just slept for 14 hours - - going for Cob-Web mind clearing walk in a few minutes, then I may begin on video if I feel up to it. REALLY, I'm doing very well indeed.

I knew and was well aware of the exhaustion zone I was heading into, but I'm fine now. Thank you for your concern:):thumbsup:

Intelligence

Uploaded by Intelligenceplus on Dec 18, 2011

December 15-16th, 2011: David Edgar Love attends Quebec Human Rights Commission to give two days of evidence Re: David Edgar Love s. Narconon Trois-Rivieres. A total of 4-5 Cases are in the hands of the Commission, including Exploitation, Discrimination and Reprisals.

[video=youtube;rvaeDWESW1U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvaeDWESW1U&feature=youtu.be[/video]