What's new

Quebec Human Right's Commission Rules Against Scientology Front Group (Narconon)

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
The Quebec Human Rights Commission has ruled in favor of David Love and two others and has concluded that their human rights were violated.

CCHR (Citizen's Commission on Human Rights) has a branch in Quebec.
Perhaps they can help obtain justice for these three individuals! :coolwink:

There's a good story on this news at the Bunker from earlier this morning:

VERDICT: Scientology’s Quebec rehab facility violated human rights of David Love and 2 others

David Edgar Love and two other former patients of a Canadian drug rehab facility run by Scientology’s front group, Narconon, have won a stunning victory from Quebec’s human rights commission. More than three years after Love complained about the way he was treated as a patient and employee of the Narconon Trois-Rivières facility (now closed), the Quebec Commission des droits de la personne et des droits de la jeunesse has produced a scathing finding of fact that Narconon did violate Love’s human rights.
“This is a big win,” Love told us during a Skype conversation Wednesday night. <snip>

The commission agreed with what Love has been saying since he left the Narconon center in 2009 — that the rehab facility’s operations were based in deceptive business practices which put its patients in danger. The commission’s report lays out a damning litany of conditions that were imposed on Love and the other patients…

<snip>

Read Full Story: http://tonyortega.org/2014/04/11/ve...ghts-of-david-love-and-two-others/#more-14324

Congratulations David! :thumbsup:

Thank-you for continuing to pursue justice and expose the truth despite the fair game attacks on you.

phenomanon

Canyon
The Quebec Human Rights Commission has ruled in favor of David Love and two others and has concluded that their human rights were violated.

CCHR (Citizen's Commission on Human Rights) has a branch in Quebec.
Perhaps they can help obtain justice for these three individuals! :coolwink:

There's a good story on this news at the Bunker from earlier this morning:

Congratulations David! :thumbsup:

Thank-you for continuing to pursue justice and expose the truth despite the fair game attacks on you.

Yay! Hip Hip Horay for David. What a courageous soul to go up against this criminal organization. Especially considering that we all know the depth to which they will go to silence a critic.
VVWD.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
:thumbsup::dancer::thankyou: David Love. What a heart. Ya gotta have an Irish Canadian 4 leaf heart.. 2 chambers of love and 2 chambers of courage. DM :sp::rickroll: again. <<3

Intelligence

Silver Meritorious Patron
120no2c.jpg

w723oo.jpg

Intelligence

David Edgar Love
[REDACTED]

Annik L’Archevêque
Quebec Human Rights Commission
360, Saint-Jacques Street, 2nd floor
Montréal, Québec
H2Y 1P5
Telephone: 514 873-5146
Toll free: 1 800 361-6477
Fax: 514 873-6032

RE: Exploitation of a Handicap – Slave Labour/Discrimination

April 23, 2012

Dear Annik L’Archevêque,

Thank you for our brief conversation on April 20, 2012.

With all due respect to your concerns that Narconon Trois-Rivières may soon be insolvent and shut down, that is to say declare bankruptcy and turn over the assets of the company to a trustee in bankruptcy, I am worried because I suspect there has been misappropriation of finances. To ensure there have been no illegal transactions or payments within the scope of verification of the company’s records, I suggest a forensic audit be performed by the Canada Revenue Agency’s Charities Commission investigators forthwith.

In my original complaint to the Commission regarding exploitation of a handicap, I named the Church of Scientology of Montreal, ABLE Canada (Narconon Incorporated), Narconon Canada, the Church of Scientology International, David Miscavige, and all the executive directors of each corporate entity.

That being said, I insist that the investigation and prosecution move forward as prescribed in the mandate of the Quebec Human Rights Commission under the Act. Not to do so would permit a miscarriage of justice, contrary to the Commission’s mandate.

I reiterate that Narconon Trois-Rivières is a Church of Scientology entity controlled, administered, and directed by the Church of Scientology under the authority of the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), and David Miscavige. I have submitted thousands of pages of evidence documents to your office and I’m prepared to submit another hefty package should you require further evidence to substantiate the documents in hand.

The Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms, R.S.Q., chapter C-12 – Chapter 1.1: RIGHT TO EQUAL RECOGNITION AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS says:

10. Every person has a right to full and equal recognition and exercise of his human rights and freedoms, without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, colour, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, civil status, age except as provided by law, religion, political convictions, language, ethnic or national origin, social condition, a handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap.

Discrimination exists where such a distinction, exclusion or preference has the effect of nullifying or impairing such right.

I do not have a law degree yet, nor am I an expert in Quebec Common Law or Quebec Napoleonic civil laws concerning the aforementioned, but it appears to me that I have a right under the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms to be represented under this mandate to protect the disabled, as my rights were clearly violated. In your review of the evidence, I’m sure you agree.

Annik, as you have read and seen from all the submissions I made to you and the recent decisions by the Quebec College of Physicians and the Quebec Health Ministry, everything I stated to you was/is true. And you have about 5 victims who have filed complaints with the QHRC.

Disabled people were abused, mistreated, and exploited in several incidents and the only way to prevent this from occurring again by this organization, is to proceed with the QHRC investigations and prosecutions, otherwise, these abuses will continue and our citizens will suffer. The Quebec Human Rights Commission has the power and mandate to act accordingly. I and other abused victims are pleading with you from the depths of our heart and soul to PLEASE proceed and seek the truth deserved and to let justice be served.

This great Province of Quebec and the people within demand justice be served.
Also, I don’t understand why my case against [REDACTED which was filed quite some time before the exploitation complaint, has not proceeded.

The Quebec Human Rights Commission has a mandate to protect victims against reprisals and, although I have filed three complaints to the Commission, no action under this mandate has been taken. I have been threatened, harassed, intimidated - - witnesses have been intimidated - - my family harassed, yet no action by the Commission to stop it? I am perplexed.

Annik, I understand how this case is indeed a daunting task for you as an investigator and probably a huge expense for the QHRC - - however a price cannot be put on the cost in human suffering. Patients at Narconon Trois-Rivières were abused and exploited far above what evidence I have provided thus far. It brings tears just remembering it.

A drug addict, with a disabling disease of addiction, has the same rights and protection under the Act, as did the elderly who were exploited in the QHRC Case Precedent;

(Quebec (Comm. des droits de la personne) c. Coutu (No 2) (1995), 26 C.H.R.R), To judge an addict as of any less value to society, wouldn’t this be a discrimination in itself? As human beings, we are ALL equal under the law and entitled to the same government representation.

Annik, would the Quebec Ombudsman, the Senator in Ottawa, or any other government authority or agency I am in contact with, be able to help you with these huge cases before you? Quite frankly, after I spoke to you on Friday, I and others are quite upset and stressed at the thought of the QHRC giving up.

When I first met with a representative from your office, we discussed how difficult this case may be and the huge resources required to proceed against such a giant entity. I was assured that the Commission had the resources and also the mandate to investigate and proceed accordingly.

We/I appreciate all the work you and the Commission have done thus far; please don’t give up and “throw in the towel.” To do so, would only perpetuate further suffering for many years to come.

Thank you for taking the time to review this lengthy letter and I look forward to talking to you on Wednesday, April 25, 2012.

[REDACTED]

Thank you and I look forward to your earliest reply.

Sincerely,

David Love

Montreal Personal Safety Examiner

Intelligence

David Edgar Love
[REDACTED]

To:

Quebec Human Right Commission
Montréal, Québec
H2Y 1P5
Telephone: 514 873-5146
Toll free: 1 800 361-6477

Formal Complaint Against the Following Named:

Re: NARCONON TROIS-RIVIERES; CHURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY MONTREAL; ABLE CANADA

(Please see other named Persons & Entities attached)

EXPLOITATION of a HANDICAP
(also Slave Labour & Discriminations)

February 9, 2011

To whom it may concern,

I David Edgar Love, hereby submit this formal complaint against the Church of Scientology, Montreal, 4489 Papineau Street Montreal, Québec, Canada H2H 1T7; ABLE Canada, 20 Carthage Ave, SCARBOROUGH, Ontario, M1R 4Y2; Narconon Trois-Rivieres, 7535 Boulevard Parent, Trois-Rivières QC,

Canada; Narconon Canada (Dissolved), Narconon International, 4652 Hollywood Boulevard, Hollywood, CA 90027, Church of Scientology International, 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles 90028, and David Miscavige, 6331 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles 90028 In addition to the Corporate Entities, each and every Executive Director of the aforesaid is named; being responsible and accountable for the administration and directives at the rehabilitation center at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Quebec, Canada.

I was a patient at Narconon Trois-Rivieres from December 1, 2008, until May 1, 2009. I was then employed by Narconon from May1, 2009, until November 3, 2010. As such, I have detailed information, documents, and evidence that Narconon Trois-Rivieres acted in a manner contrary to the Charter of the Quebec Human Rights and Freedoms laws.

As an employee on staff at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, I was Posted as a Course Room Supervisor, as a Registrar, as IC Foundation (“In Charge of Building a new Charitable Foundation”), and my last Post before resigning was Graduate Officer. As such, I was privy and had access to patient, staff, and other Narconon Trois-Rivieres documents and information. I had meetings and discussions with Executives from Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Narconon Canada, Narconon International, ABLE Canada, and Narconon Trois-Rivieres staff members, who were sent to Narconon Trois-Rivieres from the Montreal Church of Scientology.

Some of these executives owned and used the Scientology E-Meter while at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. An E-meter is an electronic device used during Dianetics and Scientology auditing. The Church of Scientology restricts the use of the E-meter to trained professionals, treating it as "a religious artifact used to measure the state of electrical characteristics of the 'static field' surrounding the body". The meter is believed to reflect or indicate whether or not a person has been relieved from spiritual impediment of past experiences. It can only be used by Scientology ministers or ministers-in-training and does not diagnose or cure anything. The E-meters used by the Church of Scientology are manufactured at the Church of Scientology's Golden Era Productions facility.

These E-Meters were not used on the Narconon patients at Trois-Rivieres, rather used on themselves for self-auditing and on other staff members.

Critics point to a lack of scientific basis for the E-meter and associated practices.

Notably, the Montreal Church of Scientology directed and administers the affairs at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, as well as their employees examining, assessing, diagnosing, and administering therapies, vitamin concoctions, and treatment to the patients at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. In essence, this patient examination and treatment should be seen as practicing medicine without a licence, of which a copy has been forwarded to the Quebec College of Physicians and they are now investigating Narconon Trois-Rivieres for Practicing Medicine Without a Licence and the Narconon Trois-Rivieres physician, Doctor Pierre Labonte for Malpractice and Medical Negligence as prescribed under the College of Physicians Quebec ACT.

Brad Melnychuk, a Scientologist and Executive from ABLE Canada, was also at Narconon Trois-Rivieres for an extended period of time. While there, Brad Melnychuk directed the affairs and administration of procedures of examining and treatment of the patients.

Also at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, were a team of Scientologist’s from Narconon International in California. They attended this center on numerous occasions and directed the affairs and administration of procedures as described and directed in the policies from Scientology founder and creator L. Ron Hubbard. As such, Narconon is a Scientology entity, directed and administered by the Church of Scientology and the responsibility and accountability for mistreatment and abuse to patients at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, must be upon the Church of Scientology International and other related entities.

David Miscavige, is the leader of the Church of Scientology and its many affiliated organizations and his position is paramount within Scientology. In my opinion, David Miscavige should also be named, investigated, and held responsible and accountable for the abuses and exploitation of the vulnerable patients at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. Recent media exposure has shown his policies, behavior, and abusive treatment of his own staff members and others, is similar to those at Narconon Trois-Rivieres. The Narconon Trois-Rivieres, Scientology Executive Directors, must obey all policies and commands sent down from David Miscavige; whether directly from him or Narconon International, ABLE Canada, and the Montreal Church of Scientology, which are all under his control, authority and directives.

In effect, David Miscavige directs and approves the Narconon patient treatment and ensures it is followed as per Scientology Religious Doctrines and Policies.

After carefully examining several thousand documents, and when comparing the eight Narconon Program Books to the library of books I have on Scientology and Dianetics, given to me by Narconon Trois-Rivieres and Narconon Canada, and written by Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard, it is quite clear that Narconon is Scientology in every aspect and doctrine. As such, the Narconon Program is a pseudoscience addiction treatment center, with no accreditation from the medical or science profession whatsoever.

Vulnerable and ill patients are lured to Narconon Trois-Rivieres, by way of their web sites which promise and promote a 70% success rate cure. There is no mention on any of their web sites that Narconon is Scientology or affiliated with this Religious Cult whatsoever.

As a Registrar, my duties were to promote this inflated success rate to potential clients and patients needing help. As Graduate Officer, my duties were contacting graduate patients who had completed the Narconon Program. I was trained in “Product Clearing” and “Valuable Final Product.” This is a Scientology Doctrine Policy Course which was given to me by Andre Ahern; my immediate Supervisor. He is a member of the Church of Scientology.

The Narconon Graduate Patients who are doing well and not relapsed, were classed as “VFP” or “Valuable Final Products.” These graduated were of high importance to Narconon Trois-Rivieres and Scientology and the success rate statistics were sent to the Church of Scientology each and every Thursday by 2:00pm sharp.

My duty was to uphold their 70% success rate statistic. After careful examination of documents and computer files, I quickly noticed that these success rate figures were completely false and misleading. In my previous professional career as a Realtor and Sub-Mortgage Broker for more than six years, I was expert in percentage calculations. I showed the Executives that the true success rate was below 50% for those who completed the program. And when I included the number graduates who became staff members and had relapsed, the success rate fell as low as 20 plus percent.

I was instructed to disregard my calculations and place the number of people I could not contact, into the “doing well column.” When I refused to participate in their fraud conspiracy, I was threatened with dismissal and harassed every day. They eventually instructed me to use the global Narconon average as a success rate. I could not, in good conscience, abide

by their request and began researching Narconon and Scientology on the Internet.

After discovering many information web sites that confirmed my suspicions of lies and fraud, I decided to leave somehow. A short while later, I was able to leave without being noticed or followed.

It was clear that Narconon Trois-Rivieres was luring vulnerable patients into their facility by misrepresentation and fraudulent business practices. The cost of the program at Narconon Trois-Rivieres is $23,000.00 for a 3 – 5 month program.

EXPLOITATION:

This Narconon Trois-Rivieres Treatment Program costs $30,000.00, plus additional costs for extra doctor visits, personal hygiene items, extra rides for appointments at a cost per ride, and other miscellaneous expenses for personal items. The cost to a parent or sponsor for a loved one sent to this facility can easily cost $32,000.00 or more.

- Patients are lured into this Narconon Program, not aware that it is a Scientology Religious program designed to indoctrinate patients into the religious beliefs and doctrines of Scientology through mind control techniques and brain washing.

- Every step of this program is designed on a gradient basis so that this indoctrination is not noticed by the ill and vulnerable patient.

- There are no professional staff who are qualified in drug or alcohol treatment whatsoever. There are no nurses, doctors, therapists, or councillors on staff.

- The Narconon staff have no government, certified qualifications in the medical field or scientific approach for treating patients with this disease of addiction.

- Although the Narconon Trois-Rivieres web site does state they have certified councillors and other staff members, it is misleading and deceptive. The only certificate staff members have, is obtained at Narconon Trois-Rivieres after the staff member completes a short course. This course is only a few days or couple of weeks and is based on the Scientology Religious Doctrines and Therapies.

- None of the Scientology trained Narconon staff members are qualified or recognised by any medical or scientific authority as being acceptable treatment for addictions. On the contrary, the medical profession and governments are critical of the Narconon treatment practices and view the program to be dangerous, both physically and physiological to patients.

- Patients are subject to being yelled and screamed at while having to sit absolutely still and not move during this abusive treatment. If they move or twitch, they are declared a “Flunk” and must start over again. This is repeated until they are “passed.”

- Patients are subject to sitting in a chair, facing another patient. They are required to stare at the other patient for up to two hours without moving or flinching whatsoever. A staff member watches closely and the patient is “Flunked” if they move or twitch and must start over again. This process is part of their mind control and brain washing process.

- There are other drills where the patient must obey commands for days and weeks on end. Many patients break down and cry or run out of the room. It is a disturbing practice to watch and very traumatic to endure as a patient.
These processes are prescribed in the Scientology Religious Doctrines as Auditing.

- Patients are subject to the Scientology Purification Rundown; commonly known as the Sauna Program at Narconon. The patient is prescribed and administered toxic does of NIACIN and other vitamin concoctions. The patient is subject to 5 hours per day, seven days per week at very sauna temperatures and up to 2,600 to 5,000mg of NIACIN. Many patients become ill and are taken to hospital emergency.

One patient was denied his insulin and was rushed to Trois-Rivieres Hospital Emergency, where the medical staff saved his life. This Narconon patient spent a few days in hospital.

Another patient was taken to hospital after being sent to his room to lay down when he complained of severe stomach pains. He suffered all day in his room. He was admitted to hospital for one day.

There are many similar cases like this at Narconon Trois-Rivieres and the College of Physicians and the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services are now investigating.

- I was permitted to enter this sauna program for 26 days. The Narconon Scientologist doctor Pierre Labonte, informed Narconon not to allow me to enter the sauna until after I had more blood tests done in a few weeks. When Narconon Staff told me this, I informed them that I was feeling well and would be booking a flight back to BC the next morning. When the executives, (scientologists), heard that I was planning to leave, they asked me to wait a few minutes until they contacted doctor Labonte. A few minutes later they returned and said the doctor gave his permission for me to enter sauna.

This did not seem right to me, considering I had Stage Two Liver Fibrosis Disease and my blood tests showed high liver enzyme counts. NIACIN is extremely toxic to the liver.

Now I understand why they permitted me to enter sauna. I was paying for my program fees on a bi-weekly payment plan and these payments would cease if I left and returned home.

Near the end of the sauna treatment, I had severe abdominal pains from the toxic NIACIN doses and still suffer today.

- In Quebec, one woman recently died after the sauna program. Her Thyroid and Liver failed. I have a video of her testimony. I also have leaked photos of the huge NIACIN and other vitamin doses taken while at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

(One toilette for both male and female patients. (up to 15-20 patients)

- It should be noted that Narconon Trois-Rivieres can treat more than 100 patients at a time.

Slave Labour:

- Narconon exploits patients to perform manual labour that is the responsibility and duty of paid staff members. Some staff members are not paid and some only $2.50 per hour)

- If a patient contravenes certain Narconon rules or policies, the patient is labeled as a person in Treason. An Orange document is printed with the patients name on the top of the page, with the words TREASON underneath.

- These patients are forced to perform such manual labour as shovelling snow, washing walls, and cleaning tables and mopping floors. A duty which is normally performed by staff members. If the patient refuses, they are sent to the Ethics Office and interrogated. Many times, this patient is coerced and encouraged to disconnect from family members and friends.

The Scientology Religious Doctrines prescribe this policy of Disconnection. The patient is told that these relatives or friends are Suppressive Persons and causing the patient to be a Potential Trouble Source. I have the documents on this process which is quite disturbing.

- These patients are harassed, suppressed, brain washed, controlled, discriminated against, and exploited.

I have more than 9,600 pages of documented proof, that Narconon Trois-Rivieres is the Religious Cult called Scientology and must follow all of the Scientology Religious Doctrines.

Indeed, this is a dangerous and destructive cult and is under investigation by the Human Rights Commission, the Labour Relations Board, the College of Physicians, the Ministry of Health and Social Services, the Competition Bureau of Canada, the FBI, and facing Court Hearings in Quebec.

I recently had a meeting in Ottawa in the office of the Honourable Senator Celine Payette, leader of the Senate Opposition. Her Advisor and Aide spoke to us at length are quite concerned about Scientology and Narconon practices in Canada. I submitted over 1,000 pages of documents to this Senators Office.

As you are well aware, the Quebec Human Rights Commission has investigated Narconon Trois-Rivieres on my behalf following a formal complaint from me as an Employee.

This complaint is filed with your office as me being a patient, and on behalf of the many other abused patients at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Within the next few days, I will meet with the Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services in Trois-Rivieres. Upon my return, I will submit to your office, additional evidence documents for your review.

I have the names and contact information for more than 600 patients who were patients at Narconon Trois-Rivieres, including the ones who were sexually abused by Narconon Staff. Although these staff members were fired, no counselling or other medical therapy was offered to these abused patients.

I urge you to begin an investigation into the Exploitation of the vulnerable patients subject to the abuses and discrimination at Narconon Trois-Rivieres.

Sincerely

David Love

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
David Edgar Love
[REDACTED]

Annik L’Archevêque
Montréal, Québec
H2Y 1P5
Telephone:
call_skype_logo.png
514 873-5146
Toll free:
call_skype_logo.png
1 800 361-6477
call_skype_logo.png
800 361-6477
call_skype_logo.png
800 361-6477
call_skype_logo.png
800 361-6477
call_skype_logo.png
800 361-6477
call_skype_logo.png
800 361-6477

RE: Exploitation of a Handicap – Slave Labour/Discrimination

April 23, 2012

Dear Annik L’Archevêque,

Thank you for our brief conversation on April 20, 2012.

With all due respect to your concerns that Narconon Trois-Rivières may soon be insolvent and shut down, that is to say declare bankruptcy and turn over the assets of the company to a trustee in bankruptcy, I am worried because I suspect there has been misappropriation of finances. To ensure there have been no illegal transactions or payments within the scope of verification of the company’s records, I suggest a forensic audit be performed by the Canada Revenue Agency’s Charities Commission investigators forthwith.

In my original complaint to the Commission regarding exploitation of a handicap, I named the Church of Scientology of Montreal, ABLE Canada (Narconon Incorporated), Narconon Canada, the Church of Scientology International, David Miscavige, and all the executive directors of each corporate entity.

That being said, I insist that the investigation and prosecution move forward as prescribed in the mandate of the Quebec Human Rights Commission under the Act. Not to do so would permit a miscarriage of justice, contrary to the Commission’s mandate.

I reiterate that Narconon Trois-Rivières is a Church of Scientology entity controlled, administered, and directed by the Church of Scientology under the authority of the Office of Special Affairs (OSA), and David Miscavige. I have submitted thousands of pages of evidence documents to your office and I’m prepared to submit another hefty package should you require further evidence to substantiate the documents in hand.

The Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms, R.S.Q., chapter C-12 – Chapter 1.1: RIGHT TO EQUAL RECOGNITION AND EXERCISE OF RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS says:

10. Every person has a right to full and equal recognition and exercise of his human rights and freedoms, without distinction, exclusion or preference based on race, colour, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, civil status, age except as provided by law, religion, political convictions, language, ethnic or national origin, social condition, a handicap or the use of any means to palliate a handicap.

Discrimination exists where such a distinction, exclusion or preference has the effect of nullifying or impairing such right.

I do not have a law degree yet, nor am I an expert in Quebec Common Law or Quebec Napoleonic civil laws concerning the aforementioned, but it appears to me that I have a right under the Quebec Charter of Human Rights and Freedoms to be represented under this mandate to protect the disabled, as my rights were clearly violated. In your review of the evidence, I’m sure you agree.

Annik, as you have read and seen from all the submissions I made to you and the recent decisions by the Quebec College of Physicians and the Quebec Health Ministry, everything I stated to you was/is true. And you have about 5 victims who have filed complaints with the QHRC.

Disabled people were abused, mistreated, and exploited in several incidents and the only way to prevent this from occurring again by this organization, is to proceed with the QHRC investigations and prosecutions, otherwise, these abuses will continue and our citizens will suffer. The Quebec Human Rights Commission has the power and mandate to act accordingly. I and other abused victims are pleading with you from the depths of our heart and soul to PLEASE proceed and seek the truth deserved and to let justice be served.

This great Province of Quebec and the people within demand justice be served.
Also, I don’t understand why my case against [REDACTED which was filed quite some time before the exploitation complaint, has not proceeded.

The Quebec Human Rights Commission has a mandate to protect victims against reprisals and, although I have filed three complaints to the Commission, no action under this mandate has been taken. I have been threatened, harassed, intimidated - - witnesses have been intimidated - - my family harassed, yet no action by the Commission to stop it? I am perplexed.

Annik, I understand how this case is indeed a daunting task for you as an investigator and probably a huge expense for the QHRC - - however a price cannot be put on the cost in human suffering. Patients at Narconon Trois-Rivières were abused and exploited far above what evidence I have provided thus far. It brings tears just remembering it.

A drug addict, with a disabling disease of addiction, has the same rights and protection under the Act, as did the elderly who were exploited in the QHRC Case Precedent;

(Quebec (Comm. des droits de la personne) c. Coutu (No 2) (1995), 26 C.H.R.R), To judge an addict as of any less value to society, wouldn’t this be a discrimination in itself? As human beings, we are ALL equal under the law and entitled to the same government representation.

Annik, would the Quebec Ombudsman, the Senator in Ottawa, or any other government authority or agency I am in contact with, be able to help you with these huge cases before you? Quite frankly, after I spoke to you on Friday, I and others are quite upset and stressed at the thought of the QHRC giving up.

When I first met with a representative from your office, we discussed how difficult this case may be and the huge resources required to proceed against such a giant entity. I was assured that the Commission had the resources and also the mandate to investigate and proceed accordingly.

We/I appreciate all the work you and the Commission have done thus far; please don’t give up and “throw in the towel.” To do so, would only perpetuate further suffering for many years to come.

Thank you for taking the time to review this lengthy letter and I look forward to talking to you on Wednesday, April 25, 2012.

[REDACTED]

Thank you and I look forward to your earliest reply.

Sincerely,

David Love

Montreal Personal Safety Examiner

^^^^^^^^

Great letter! :thumbsup:

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCall
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via SkypeCall
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Call
Send SMS
Add to Skype
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
Champagne Toast to you David Love

Narconon ~~ Miscavige bragging "sector" at INT events of how he saves the world's
druggies !

scooter

Gold Meritorious Patron
Good work, Dave:thumbsup:

You've stuck in there and won yet another round against the toxic cult and its fraudulent front group.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Please don't back off and sign anything that limits your freedom of speech - if the cult think declaring bankruptcy will solve even some of their worries, they're sadly mistaken.:yes:

It's their usual ploy to try that sort of guilt trip on "SPs" - stupid cult is stupid and cannot learn from past mistakes. :duh:

To paraphrase the Fat Fraud Hisself, we're going up while they're going down.:woohoo:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead

secretiveoldfag

Since what David wrote is now acknowledged to be true word for word of one of them (Trois-Rivieres)
it is true word for word of ALL OF THE REST.

Let's clear the world!