What's new

Question For Removing Name From Scientology Completion Service Website

TG1

Angelic Poster
Another coward chooses peer approval over integrity. :clap:

Justin, you started out here addressing issues. I liked that. But within a few posts, you started attacking and then insulting and being consistently rude. I didn't like that.

In case you think you're some kind of genius at joining and participating productively in Internet social communities, you might wish to re-read this thread and consider how you could improve your abilities in this regard.

One of the few rules of behavior here at ESMB is that you don't act like a jackass on a regular basis. Sometimes that takes some doing, since we will always have jackasses among us. In fact, I think Jesus said that, and if he didn't he should've, and anyway I just said it.

Obviously, I will continue to "like" and "dislike" and "unlike" whom and what strikes my fancy at any given moment.

TG1

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
I saw the post.

Anyone else have any other examples of Kristi's web site benefiting anyone?

Kristi's site has been used in numerous media stories to confirm that some misbehaving jackass is in fact a Scientologist in good standing. Yes it matters that the person is a Scientologist, because the cult promotes Scn as some sort of elite club of very special beings that are superior to the rest of the mere wogs.

I myself have personally worked with Dateline NBC, and major US newspapers to confirm that some retard that is committing crimes or doing something insanely stupid is in fact a Scio. The reporters always looked at the date of the completions and made sure that the person had recently done courses or was pictured in some Scn promo that I would provide. Every major media person that I have dealt with (except for one) took great pains to ensure the information was accurate and current.

I hope that answers your question. However, if you are a troll, then please just DIAF.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
When you're all done LOLing I'd still like to hear how you used Kristi's web site to detect Scientology operatives as you said.

Over on WWP we have used Kristi's site to be able to confirm someone is or was in COS for the big list.

http://wiki.whyweprotest.net/List_of_ex-Scientology_members_who_have_spoken_out

See WWP-threads (tl; dr) :

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/big-list-of-over-1500-exes-who-have-spoken-out.57290/ (actual thread)

and

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/threads/big-list-of-ex-scientologists-who-have-spoken-out.42319/ (original thread, closed)

I hope that answers your question. However, if you are a troll, then please just DIAF.

QFT!

justin

Patron
Justin, you started out here addressing issues. I liked that. But within a few posts, you started attacking and then insulting and being consistently rude. I didn't like that.

I haven't insulted anyone who didn't insult me first. People who sling shit and then whine like babies when it is returned are social morons in my book. You among them.

I think what you really mean is that your definition of "acceptable behavior" is to accept insults and rudeness in silence, without returning same. Sorry, I'm not built that way.

Last edited:

justin

Patron
Kristi's site has been used in numerous media stories to confirm that some misbehaving jackass is in fact a Scientologist in good standing.

Sorry, "numerous" is a generality. I asked for specific instances.

I myself have personally worked with Dateline NBC, and major US newspapers to confirm that some retard that is committing crimes or doing something insanely stupid is in fact a Scio. The reporters always looked at the date of the completions and made sure that the person had recently done courses or was pictured in some Scn promo that I would provide. Every major media person that I have dealt with (except for one) took great pains to ensure the information was accurate and current.

So, that is one individual case. Thank you.

Any others?

Thank you and if you are troll then just GFY.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Sorry, "numerous" is a generality. I asked for specific instances.

wow a "generality". Really? So what?

For someone with 33 posts on here and no track record of anything you certainly still sling the old Hubbardese around.

When you have actually done something why don't you come back here then and tell us all about it?

Then when you have done half of what Pooks has then you can start in on demanding things.

justin

Patron

The question I asked which you appear to be attempting to answer is: How is Kristi's site used to detect Scientology operatives? In answer to that question you provided a number of links but I still don't see an answer to the question asked.

So, how is Kristi's site used to detect Scientology operatives as emma said?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
I am in the same situation.

I've write her to explain that I was out for longggggggg years and that exposing publicly my religious past life available was dammaging with my business when my clients make a google search. This is a wrong target - she shoud expose the CULT but not the one who left and exposed the abuses.

To me, Kristie Watcher Has no respect for people as she never reply to you and is not concerned that she might dammage you present life by bringning back into present your past life publicly . TO me, she isn't showing respect of privacy and should better concentrate with people that are still in as executives as she appears to have been scientologist and had problem with the cult.

WE DID TOO - YOU HAVE THE WRONG TARGET

I'will consult of how she can be brought to willing to delete names of ex- who ask.
I am considering to make a post - so we can tell AGAIN the dammage she is making to people (our business) who have, in many case, been dammaged in a greater or lesser extend, by this cult and and are not contributing to it's abuse as they are speaking against it.

I personnaly consider I never made public my religious beleifs nor what I completed within the CO$ and never gave her\CO$ permission to publish such datas.

Actually I think you will find that you did give the cofs permission to publish the details of your completions its part of the paperwork that you sign.

And, once published they are public.

Kristi's site is a useful resource precisely because it is just lists.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
It could seriously affect job prospects, and it would be hard to know that it happened.

It could lead to inflamed pustules too. Enough of the could - - what has actually happened? Not what could POTENTIALLY have happened. The over exaggeration is just ludicrous. My name is all over the place and I have never had a problem.

Scientology has a terrible reputation as a criminal organisation.

WISE companies from Reed Slatkin on down have a bad rep.

deservedly so - which brings up the next point - should someone who worked for Enron, in investing or accounts be upset because their name is on public record?

In Germany one can't get a government job if you've been a scientologist.
well OK TB - think about that statement for a minute - so if one cannot get a government job if one has been a scientologist then if you had been one and wanted Kristi not to say anything so that you could get the job - wouldn't you be breaking the law? You would have to lie on the application wouldn't you?

justin

Patron
wow a "generality". Really? So what?

For someone with 33 posts on here and no track record of anything you certainly still sling the old Hubbardese around.

It's actually Webster-ese, Mick. It's in all the English dictionaries. Check if you don't believe me. It's under "G" :)

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
So, how is Kristi's site used to detect Scientology operatives as emma said?

Some examples where I did use the Completions to prove someone is/was/used to be a scientologist are:

TrevAnon on WWP said:

Post can be found here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ho-have-spoken-out.57290/page-35#post-1792328

TrevAnon on WWP said:

Post can be found here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ho-have-spoken-out.57290/page-36#post-1798882

TrevAnon on WWP said:

Post can be found here: http://forums.whyweprotest.net/thre...ho-have-spoken-out.57290/page-36#post-1806912

Just take a moment to go to this thread on WWP and look around for a while. There are dozens of similar examples there.

justin

Patron
^ So, you seem to be saying that anyone whose name is on Kristi's website is a Scientology operative? That would include many people on this forum.

If you mean going by the last dates of completion I don't see that as being any sort of proof. People leave all the time. Just because they recently did a service doesn't mean they're an "operative." And, just because they haven't done a service for a long time (per her website) doesn't mean they're not an operative. Staff members, for example, are usually not included in org literature as completions and org literature is what Kristi's data is based on.

But, if you mean something else then please just say it rather than providing links so I can be sure of what you mean.

TrevAnon

Big List researcher
But, if you mean something else then please just say it rather than providing links so I can be sure of what you mean.

You're right. In my earlier post ( http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ervice-Website&p=591092&viewfull=1#post591092 ) I should have quoted your earlier post:

Anyone else have any other examples of Kristi's web site benefiting anyone?

What I am trying to say is that on WWP we take benefit from Kristi's site. For the list we need (1) proof someone has spoken out under his/her real name against COS and (2) proof that the person was part of COS (whether as public, staff of sea org - that doesn't matter). The proof for (2) is often given by referencing to the completions. (For (1) the proof can come from everywhere - on the web, from tv, radio, newspapers etcetera.)

justin

Patron
^ I don't mean to be dense but I still don't see how Kristi's site can be used to detect or confirm Scientology operatives.

My understanding of the WWP list is that it is comprised of persons who have spoken out against the CoS but I don't see the connection to the question I'm asking.

Since a great many people who have done CoS services are now named on Kristi's site, how do you get from there to --> this person is a Scn operative?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
^ I don't mean to be dense but I still don't see how Kristi's site can be used to detect or confirm Scientology operatives.

My understanding of the WWP list is that it is comprised of persons who have spoken out against the CoS but I don't see the connection to the question I'm asking.

Since a great many people who have done CoS services are now named on Kristi's site, how do you get from there to --> this person is a Scn operative?

I repeat: Your turn.