What's new

Question in re Ailon Barram

A

Annonny

Hey all,
I've been going through Marc Headley's webiste and ran into the following information:

Ailon Barram (Dave's personal secretary) was married to Rebecca Redmond and he was made to divorce her when she was suspected of "snooping" and being disaffected with Dave. She was promptly sent to the PAC RPF and Ailon was forced to divorce her. More recently he was engaged to be married to Emily Jones from 2002 but were never married as Dave had said he would be the minister which never happened, and Ailon and Emily were instead constantly in ethics trouble off and on, sec checked to see if they were screwing around and finally Emily herself was offloaded from the Sea Org (not before Shelly also had her sec checked for flirting with Dave and to find out if she was screwing him).

Anybody knows this Ailon Barram? His name is Israeli, and it sounds like he is not too happy with the CoS. So if he is out, it could be helpful to have an "Israeli" defector who speaks Hebrew to help out with the Israeli PR. Could also be helpful with the Wiesenthal issue.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
If he is a Barram I presume he'll be the son of Hanni and Micky? Barram who were around Saint Hill in the 1980's. Hanni seems to be OT8. They were the centre of the Israeli community in Saint Hill.

A

Annonny

If he is a Barram I presume he'll be the son of Hanni and Micky? Barram who were around Saint Hill in the 1980's. Hanni seems to be OT8. They were the centre of the Israeli community in Saint Hill.

Thanks for the info. I don't know any of those people.
I'm just hoping to contact a high-up Israeli who blew, so that we can get the anon movement in Israeli a bit of a boost. Unfortunately, the Orgs in Israel seem to be doing pretty well. Upstat and all.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Sarah, wish I could help you out but I don't know any disinfected Israeli scientologists. That doesn't mean there aren't any, or that I don't know that they are disaffected.

Maybe the family of missing Israeli missing OSA staff chap, Zvi Popowski, varied spellings. I've tried searching but can't find anything though I do remember a thread on the subject.

Perhaps you should ask Anon Imouse...http://vimeo.com/4208579

A

Annonny

Sarah, wish I could help you out but I don't know any disinfected Israeli scientologists. That doesn't mean there aren't any, or that I don't know that they are disaffected.

Maybe the family of missing Israeli missing OSA staff chap, Zvi Popowski, varied spellings. I've tried searching but can't find anything though I do remember a thread on the subject.

Perhaps you should ask Anon Imouse...http://vimeo.com/4208579

Perfect, thanks for the info.
Yep, Zvi can be tricky. Sometimes it's spelled Tsvi.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Popowski, Popovski Popobski, you're looking at the English version of a name translated from Hebrew script that was originally in Cyrillic, or German, or Polish or Yiddish.

There was also someone called Izhar Perlman who hasn't done much posting lately.

A

Annonny

Popowski, Popovski Popobski, you're looking at the English version of a name translated from Hebrew script that was originally in Cyrillic, or German, or Polish or Yiddish.

There was also someone called Izhar Perlman who hasn't done much posting lately.

Yeah, whether it's Popowski or Popovski depends on whether the last name is originally from Poland or Russia [in Polish they don't have a V, everything is W].
Anyway, thanks, I'll have a look.