What's new

Questions To Ask Mike Rinder

G

Gottabrain

So we're told.

Crikey, Mike Laws helped Scarlett Hanna and she wrote about it (with pics) all over her FB and many of us talked to her. There's your evidence.

The problem with gossip is that Mike Laws becomes Mike Rinder becomes who knows what and people end up with some really weird ideas that just perpetuate and can never be corrected because there is no real source for them. You know how it goes.

I'm not pleased that Al keeps twisting what others say and they have to keep clarifying it. It is taking up a lot of time and attention on three threads already - time and attention that is better spent on more important things.

So - I've had enough of this sort of circular discussion.:duh: I have better things to do. I hope you have better luck with it, Infinite.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I'm not pleased that Al keeps twisting what others say and they have to keep clarifying it. It is taking up a lot of time and attention on three threads already - time and attention that is better spent on more important things.

Do I have to start another thread now?

The "What Al Keeps Twisting What Others Say" thread?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
Crikey, Mike Laws helped Scarlett Hanna and she wrote about it (with pics) all over her FB and many of us talked to her. There's your evidence.

The problem with gossip is that Mike Laws becomes Mike Rinder becomes who knows what and people end up with some really weird ideas that just perpetuate and can never be corrected because there is no real source for them. You know how it goes.

So - I've had enough of this sort of circular discussion.:duh: I have better things to do. I hope you have better luck with it, Infinite.

Yep, true. I did read about Scarlett Hanna - was it her and Cherished who had a trip to the states to see Mike Laws? So that's one. Are you aware of any others?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
Not really.

If Mike Rinder isn't answering any of the questions in this thread, then he certainly should not be answering questions about other critics, unless it is public information that can be evaluated and discussed by everyone.

As long as Mike Rinder says nothing about the questions in this thread - after years of being out and on the internet - trusting Mike Rinder to give you reliable information about other critics, or really about anything, is very very stupid.

Unless I missed it in the thousands of posts - what exactly are you referring to here??

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Wrong MIKE. Mike Laws does that.
I'm aware that Mike Laws does it.. too..

I find that less 'suspicious' than Mr.Rinder..

Anyways.. I'm done with being suspicious.. Overly suspicious anyways.. Only alert for strange stuff happening.. Harrumphh!, my being suspicious is wasted all the way here in Denmark... It's needed in Australia! - But not too much.. Just relaxed alertness.

:whistling:

Last edited:
G

Gottabrain

Yep, true. I did read about Scarlett Hanna - was it her and Cherished who had a trip to the states to see Mike Laws? So that's one. Are you aware of any others?

Yup. Mike Laws took care of Scarlett's expenses, flying her out to the US immediately after her interview to help her settle and to keep her safe from repercussions. He helped her personally, too, and was supportive in every way. And do you know how hard it was for me to find out he took care of those things? He didn't want anyone to know. Scarlett and Mike went through similar things as kids in the SO. Scarlett is doing GREAT now, from what I hear - and a very independent, self-reliant young woman, too. Mike is partially responsible for helping her get on her feet. I mean - she lost her WHOLE FAMILY. Carmel was also extremly supportive to her all the way. As were others.

There are others Mike Laws helped, but none who were so open about it as Scarlett, which is why I felt free to mention her - she didn't hide it. Some ex's haven't really come out by name as ex's yet though. Best you ask Mike or Scarlett for more details. Or Paul Salerno, if you are friends. I don't know all that goes on in the US with the ones who get out.

But I know Mike Laws has a big heart. He's a good guy and objective enough to be friends with people even when he doesn't see eye-to-eye with them. But he doesn't always communicate well, as we've seen.

G

Gottabrain

I'm aware that Mike Laws does it.. too..

I find that less 'suspicious' than Mr.Rinder..

Anyways.. I'm done with being suspicious.. Overly suspicious anyways.. Only alert for strange stuff happening.. Harrumphh!, my being suspicious is wasted all the way here in Denmark... It's needed in Australia! - But not too much.. Just relaxed alertness.

:whistling:

You know I adore you Schwimmel. And your lightheartedness, too. Sorry about snapping at you. Al was getting a bit tedious.

I've never heard anything at all about Rinder helping ex's in Aus on a personal basis. On another thread, Scooter said he helped with some projects. That seems to be the extent of it. This has all been blown up way out of proportion.