What's new

Questions to ask Ron, the Standing Order #1 Line

Gib

Crusader
If Ron were alive, what question you would ask him?

Here's my first question:

Ron,

You wrote in Dianetics that you "cleared" 270 people.

In either case, can you please tell me the names of these folks, and how they are doing now in life?

Can you tell me if they are well & happy? Do they remember everything about their lives?

Thanks so much,

Gib

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron, just what the fuck went on with you and Jack Parsons and that Moonchild shit? :omg:

And more seriously: Ron, what was your childhood really like?

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
Why in the hell did you use artillery to shoot up an island off the coast of Mexico? What were you thinking?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why in the hell did you use artillery to shoot up an island off the coast of Mexico? What were you thinking?

Don't forget the depth charge battle with the magnetic anomaly. And I still want to know what happened to that Thompson SMG in Australia. Oh and about that attempted "sabotage" the day he left his last ship.

Oh, fuck it, Ron, just come clean about your whole military record. :biggrin:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have no questions to ask the mad man!

Have you seen the movie "Law Abiding Citizen" with Gerard Butler?

Rent the movie if you have not seen it - you can live vicariously through Gerard Butler as he obtains maximum revenge on those involved in the justice system that failed him after his wife and daughter were raped and killed in front of him and the killer got away with it by the justice system because they wanted to clear the docket fast.

He got the killer alone and put him on a table after injecting him with the poison of a puffer fish, which paralyzes the person and keeps them from moving or speaking - but they FEEL everything. What he did to him next is too much to even think about - it was pretty gross. Saws, scalpels, knives, razors - you get the picture.

In reality - I probably would ignore Hubbard. I mean really, why give him any attention at all - he is a NUT! He should be completely shunned by every human being on the planet!!

A.K. Myers

Patron with Honors
Dear Ron,

Did you enjoy the buzz you got from all those pinks
and greys?

What kind of high did you get from shooting that Vistaril?

Sincerely,

A.K.

personally i'd ask him if he'd like to sit down and have a tumbler of myer's dark jamaican rum mixed three to one with coke on the rocks and go from there...

...probably get around to asking if he really did drop in on his pal heinlein while he was cooking up OTIII and when he talked of it bob said "ron, that's so cold you'll make people die of pneumonia"

Gadfly

Crusader
Ron, did you really almost get run over by a train on Venus, or were you just kidding us in that lecture?

AnonKat

Crusader
Scientology, Kabbalah and Channeling: St. Louis Anonymous - October 10, 2009; 1/2

Same question I'd ask Jesus:

Are you disappointed in the way things turned out?

This Woman can help you !

[video=youtube;dY99AADGeJM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY99AADGeJM[/video]

[video=youtube;n1dvOZ9iIho]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1dvOZ9iIho[/video]

Dave B.

Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

Just giving his crew something to do. A "morale" booster. Put them at "cause" and all that.

I'd ask Ron if he regrets his Miscavige decision. He had other candidates in his "stable".

Gib

Crusader
Dear Ron,

if there were 270 clears made before 1950,

why was John McMaster deemed Clear #1?

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Just giving his crew something to do. A "morale" booster. Put them at "cause" and all that.

I'd ask Ron if he regrets his Miscavige decision. He had other candidates in his "stable".
I Guess I would ask him if he really believes Art Bell chose George Noory to take over Coast to Coast.LOL

Nah, I would ask him if he ever loved anyone... ever.
I know of at least one person who went high up in rank as an auditor.
For my own reasons I managed to get hold of his auditing folders.
In them he admitted he didn't know what love was, and was completely incapable of it.
I think that probably describes Ron.

I don't know if a psychopath is even aware that they are missing anything by not feeling love.
But I think Ron knew he was missing something. This probably confused and upset him, and possibly even caused him to think he was sent on a special mission, sans the "he&r" of love.

kate8024

-deleted-
Dear Ron,

if there were 270 clears made before 1950,

why was John McMaster deemed Clear #1?

Because he used the standardized formula for total number of clears calculation:
Total number of clears = (Actual number of clears+Number of Scientology dynamics-1)/Number of sides of the ARC triangle+(4*(Last 2 digits of current year+17))-(1/3)
but the numbering is based on the actual number of clears rather than the total number of clears.

Last edited:

kate8024

-deleted-
Using that formula, you can clearly see that in 1980 there were 390 clears which corresponds to the rising popularity of the church but today there are only 122.

Of course since McMaster blew the numbering for actual clears went back to #0 so the next one of those will be #1.