What's new

Rapper Chill E.B. has started his first Scientology services

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Rap Star Chill E.B. has started his first Scientology services.

Mike Rinder: More Of What Is Happening Inside The Bubble
http://www.mikerindersblog.org/happening-inside-bubble/

Excerpts from leaked e-mail:
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014
Subject: Message of the Week & April 7 Meeting Minutes

Flag OT Committee Meeting Minutes
7 April 2014

Call to Order Kaye Champagne, Chairman welcomed attendees then briefed us the meeting would be quick and different, as we had a special guest.
Special Guest

Kaye introduced and welcomed very special guest, Rap Performer and crusader against the drugging of children, Chill E.B. Kaye said that he and his wife Dilan have travel 320 days per year, and have been to almost every continent, for the IAS. Chill E.B. performed, for the FIRST TIME his newest song, “Let Them Be.” He said he was very happy and privileged to perform for the Flag OT Committee. He said he began his journey with the IAS and with Scientology at the 2010 IAS Event at Flag, and that he and his wife had started their first services, having been on the Purif for 8 days.
Excerpt from Mike's analysis:
Also good to note that Chill EB clearly found a far more lucrative gig for himself than trying to make it in the music business. He is on the IAS commission gravy train and livin la vida loca. And after doing events for the IAS for a year, he has started his first service… They do still call themselves the International Association of SCIENTOLOGISTS right?
EDITED TO ADD:

Song performed by Chill E.B. for the Church of Scientology Flag OT Committee:

[video=youtube_share;fKpeJNLNIGQ]http://youtu.be/fKpeJNLNIGQ[/video]

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, every Cult needs a rapper - no?

Have fun Chill E B!

Let us know how that works out for you.

All that money the IAS paid you to get indoctrinated into the "Scientology lies and propaganda" is now going to get sucked out of you along will everything attached to it including your savings account, IRA account, Stock Portfolio, your wife, children (if you have any) and any semblance of sanity you knew before you started that first service!

BunnySkull

Silver Meritorious Patron

Have fun Chill E B!

All that money the IAS paid you to get indoctrinated into the "Scientology lies and propaganda" is now going to get sucked out of you along will everything attached to it including your savings account, IRA account, Stock Portfolio, your wife, children (if you have any) and any semblance of sanity you knew before you started that first service!

Given what I've read about ol'chill E - he doesn't have to worry about the cult getting his IRA, savings or stock portfolio - because he doesn't have any of those things. O'l Chill E has become Scientology's rapper I/C because he desperately needs the money. He's a never-has-been rapper trying to get some sort of career in the music biz since the 1980's and he's failed, so now he pimps Scientology for a steady paycheck and getting some crappy songs produced/performed. Living in the Bay Area is expensive yo.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Is it only me who finds it odd that Chill E has been spruiking for the cult for years, yet he's only now on his first service? :confused2:

CommunicatorIC

It may be my mood, but in addition to finding the Chill E.B. situation interesting, I also find it a bit sad. Ok, I'm a sap. He's made his bargain, but I wonder if he knew the price.

If you look at his Twitter account - https://twitter.com/Chill_EB - his tweets are protected:
@Chill_EB's tweets are protected.

Only confirmed followers have access to @Chill_EB's Tweets and complete profile. Click the "Follow" button to send a follow request.
Seriously, have you ever heard of a performing artist, or an artist of any sort (e.g., author, painter, director, etc.) who's tweets are protected? For them isn't the whole point to reach new fans? To communicate? And you protect your tweets?

If you look at Chill's professional Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/realchilleb - there is no mention of CCHR, much less Scientology.

My guess - and it is only a guess - is that Chill thought he was getting into the CCHR business. As I recall (and I could be wrong) his big break was the CCHR song "Define Better." (Which I think is reprehensibly effective akin to the way, although certainly not anywhere to the same extent as, Leni Riefenstahl's Triumph of the Will was reprehensibly effective -- i.e. art and emotion trumping rationality.) Like I said, at this point Chill might have thought, or told himself, he was in the CCHR business, and not the Scientology business. Hell, he might have thought, or at least told himself, that he was actually doing some good by fighting the psychiatric drugging of children.

But then Chill does the IAS song "We Are the IAS!" and, as Mike Rinder pointed out, the question could be asked, "Who do you mean we, Kemo Sabe?" How could he continue to make bank bellowing "We are the IAS" -- the International Association of Scientologists -- when he wasn't a member, and hadn't even taken a damn course? I'm sure there was a ton of pressure on him to do something.

And they got him.

Like I said, he made his bargain. If you Google him and look him up on YouTube, you will discover that through CCHR and Scientology he resurrected a long dormant (dead?) rap career.

All he had to do was surrender any semblance of creative control and artistic integrity. Hell, the man released music under Jello Biafra's label. And now... "We are the IAS!".

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I made it to 17 seconds of ChiliBean's, um, song, after kids chuckling weirdly and him going 'that's right', instant ook :puke2:, now off to torture myself with the rest, unless I needs another wtf/ha-ha pause.

~Edit 1- up to 1:30, ugh, regurgitated old message (minus the drugged kids stuff) sung by idiot who doesn't realize he is involved with a cult that does the opposite of what he professes to deem important. Clip-art standard 80's pop tunage, and violins..... o goody, off for more ear/brain damage... :run:

~Edit - 2:00 mins...That's it fer me, I truly hope I live in a different universe/country from anyone who could find this listenable. That ChilliBean has aligned himself with a cult known for abusing and brainwashing children for over half a century, his zero street creds just hit the red-zone.
On the bright side, its an artists dream to have a captive audience, and well sheesh, doesn't come much more captive than a clot of scientologists eh! :p

:omg:

Last edited:

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
But I bet he has his entire Bridge paid for!! Poor guy!

I bet he doesn't even close. My bet is that he's been offered some free 'Hubbard Lite', you know, the 'special' courses given to the 'unteachable Negroes', same pap/spew fed to NOI members, as wages for his act.
I can imagine that once he gets a few courses under his belt and starts losing what few brains he has left, that he will come under tremendous pressure to start coming up with some real $$$ so he can get on the bridge, and given his massive talent for writing hit songs etc., um, er, might not end well. I feel sort of sorry for him, cult is a sure-fire career-killer, not that he's had much of one anyway given the terror of his musical genius...

:p

CommunicatorIC

Before Scientology:

[video=youtube_share;4YejSh_6v5c]http://youtu.be/4YejSh_6v5c[/video]

After Scientology - at 3:15:

[video=youtube_share;A4K1xHhcojY]http://youtu.be/A4K1xHhcojY?t=3m15s[/video]

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
The 'Its You' one has some pretty good mixing going on, the message, as usual, preys upon people's inner desire for a better world, nothing wrong with that is there? except... Its a Hubbardology bull chips commercial not unlike some commercial Coke would have put out 25 or so years ago imho, and frankly after cringing through the first minute it did indeen start to sound like a commercial.
Way ta go ChilliBean and cult! :hysterical:

Okay, done now, finished laughterin' an' pukin', I go nao..... :melodramatic:

:p

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
DM calls Chili a Nigga behind his back. Chili is a clueless dude out to make some money off these crazy white people.

That's my take.

Gib

Crusader

Have fun Chill E B!

Well, when one thinks about it,

how do we know he started the purif and how do we know he finished it.

Oh yes, now I get it, Chill'in EB will hold up a certificate in front of a crowd showing he comp'd the Purif.

This is called Logos, credibility. But the credibility comes from the COS.

So how do we know Chill'in EB and the COS can be trusted?

I mean a person showing he comp'd some action in the COS by holding up a "official" looking certificate doesn't really mean anything, that isn't really proof.

What would be more proof, is if somebody else saying he comp'd the purif as they saw Chill'in EB do it.

But to make proof even more complicated, and even more truthful,

that would be a non scientologist to see Chill'in EB doing the purif and comp it. Now that would be proof. And the non-scientologist would say, yes, Chill'in EB did improve after doing the Purif. I guess I'm say'in one has to have a proper control in the experiment, as James Randi did with exposing James Hydrick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ce-Telekenisis&p=925127&viewfull=1#post925127

You see, it's a magician's trick to hold up a official certificate by the COS saying one completed a certain action in the "Bridge to Total Freedom" game by Hubbard.

Those "certificates" of completing a level of Hubbards Bridge to Total Freedom, is a magicians trick, as those certificates mean absoluting nothing in the real world called "wogs". But those certificates sure create proof in the make believe game created by Hubbard called a shore story of Scientology.

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Anonycat

Crusader
DM calls Chili a Nigga behind his back. Chili is a clueless dude out to make some money off these crazy white people.

That's my take.

Yep, a good booking agent is hard to find, and expensive. If the cult wants to book him all year, I'm sure he loves it.

It reminds me of the meme of a guy casually eating a pie at a pie eating contest. The caption is: Pie eating contest? No, free pie.

Whenever they get tired of him, it'll be back to the grind for Chili. Good luck getting rap gigs as a guy in his 50s.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP
Chill E.Boob needs to update this song.. with Miscavige & Cruise as back-up dogs.

[video=youtube;WrVLRTdCaLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLRTdCaLs[/video]

The Posse was so successful, that it recorded "4 to 5 songs" before Chill E.Boob dissolved the group.

http://www.ugrap.de/interview.php?id=235

Anonycat

Crusader
Chill E.Boob needs to update this song.. with Miscavige & Cruise as back-up dogs.

[video=youtube;WrVLRTdCaLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrVLRTdCaLs[/video]

The Posse was so successful, that it recorded "4 to 5 songs" before Chill E.Boob dissolved the group.

http://www.ugrap.de/interview.php?id=235

Ha, I thought it would be funny to post the lyrics to that song, but for the first time ever for me - there are no lyrics for a song available on the internet. How bad do you have to be to have that happen? I see he has 25 videos on his YouTube page, with under 3,000 views. Ouch. I see now - he's a full-time shill for the cult. Even this has just 600+ views, which I'd bet are 95% from critics/Tony Ortega readers. Yeah, he's lucky to be gigging.

[video=youtube;fKpeJNLNIGQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKpeJNLNIGQ&list=UUK5A1J8Xkm7_Z07lue-Rx3A[/video]

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Ha, I thought it would be funny to post the lyrics to that song, but for the first time ever for me - there are no lyrics for a song available on the internet. How bad do you have to be to have that happen? I see he has 25 videos on his YouTube page, with under 3,000 views. Ouch. I see now - he's a full-time shill for the cult. Even this has just 600+ views, which I'd bet are 95% from critics/Tony Ortega readers. Yeah, he's lucky to be gigging.

:hysterical::hysterical:

Scientology is so UN-spiritual that it can remove the soul from a soul singer.

Last edited: