Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rundown!

Francois Tremblay

Patron with Honors
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

Well well. I have to say I didn't expect him to reply to me any further. I guess my expectation is fulfilled. Who put this fucking nonsense in Chill E.B.'s head? Was he told to feed us this line of bull? By who?

(Hellbound Alleee is my wife, btw... another observer of the great Scientology freak show, like myself)

Scientology: It's Always Worse Than You Think.™

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

https://twitter.com/Chill_EB/status/590718899991220225

attachment.php

hey rap you this.

he d impresario in d barrio.
don't you know it. the poet of platitude
gotta show it. dat stop-d-press attitude
that he mo better, that he mo mister meekness d fine better.
hey he d poet d fine cum debtor don't you know it
d-fine blind, d-fine kind. but first d-fine mental scam
gentle man
now dat d weakness gentle man.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Well well. I have to say I didn't expect him to reply to me any further. I guess my expectation is fulfilled. Who put this fucking nonsense in Chill E.B.'s head? Was he told to feed us this line of bull? By who?

LOL. He's trying to play the tough guy. :)

He'll get his wake-up call when the cult no longer shows interest in him.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

hey rap you this.

he d impresario in d barrio.
don't you know it. the poet of platitude
gotta show it. dat stop-d-press attitude
that he mo better, that he mo mister meekness d fine better.
hey he d poet d fine cum debtor don't you know it
d-fine blind, d-fine kind. but first d-fine mental scam
gentle man
now dat d weakness gentle man.

lolololol

Just wondering if people challenging Chill E.B.'s street cred and OTedness (Operating Thugedness) will push him to reactively react in a violent way? I mean....what if he goes all "Knockout Game" on poster's asses if they post something he don't b. diggin'?

Oh, wait a second, never mind. I just realized that ethics probably won't allow Chill to play the knockout game because of engrams.

Um....Then again, it might become the most successful DIV VI dissem action in decades, with unconscious people lined up around the block for a free dianetic intro session.

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Scientology entertainers Chill EB and child molester James Barbour

OMG, that's hilarious! LOL. Chill E.B. is such a nerdy rapper. Why is he wearing a hat with his own name? LOLOLOLOL

Hard core rappers wear hats, sure. But those hats are either plain or they have something really hardcore cool that the rapper uses to bolster his street cred.

NOT HIS OWN NAME !!!!! LOLOLOLOL

A clueless fan might wear a hat with the rapper's name.

But, a savvy fan wouldn't wear that. They'd wear the name of the album (if it was gangsta enough) or some other icon.

Only a clueless loser rap "star" would put their own name on their own hat. LOLOL

Why is every damn thing connected with Scientology so corny and cringey?

EDIT: I had to come back to add this. I just realized why "Chill EB" put his own name on his hat.

REASON: Because he is a Scientolgist who knows the tech of clay demos. His name being written out on the hat---that's his "label". LOLOLOL.

Jump

Operating teatime

Meanwhile, M C Avige is still getting some good sales . . .

cobodb.jpg

JustSheila

Crusader
Re: Scientology entertainers Chill EB and child molester James Barbour

OMG, that's hilarious! LOL. Chill E.B. is such a nerdy rapper. Why is he wearing a hat with his own name? LOLOLOLOL

Hard core rappers wear hats, sure. But those hats are either plain or they have something really hardcore cool that the rapper uses to bolster his street cred.

NOT HIS OWN NAME !!!!! LOLOLOLOL

EDIT: I had to come back to add this. I just realized why "Chill EB" put his own name on his hat.

REASON: Because he is a Scientolgist who knows the tech of clay demos. His name being written out on the hat---that's his "label". LOLOLOL.

Well, yeh!

Cause if he didn't put a label on himself, he'd get a flunk 'cause nobody would know who or what he was.

(I still don't know what a ChillEB is, but it looks like it might be a head covering for bald guys)

hansel

Does anyone know who the white female singer is in Chill's Define Better live in England youtube video? Weird question, I know, but she has a weird stage persona from what I observe. She struts around like an original gangster, but she's whiter than sour cream :dancer:

Jump

Operating teatime

Does anyone know who the white female singer is in Chill's Define Better live in England youtube video? Weird question, I know, but she has a weird stage persona from what I observe. She struts around like an original gangster, but she's whiter than sour cream :dancer:

Haven't seen it, but a wild guess - is it Jennifer Linson ?

jenny_zpsogcmhixt.jpg

hansel

Definitely not Jennifer Linson. Someone named Kelly J. is featured with Shill e.b. on "prove it". But I can't find any info on her. She must be in the Hole:omg:

HelluvaHoax!

Re: Scientology Rap Artist Chill E.B. says psychiatry is "death rather than help"

Huge turnout!

CCHR Germany must have hit all the right survey buttons to pack that city square so far beyond capacity.

BEST GUESS: CCHR Germany standardly did the surveys and scientifically discovered that the German people really love African-American high-school dropouts in sunglasses rapping to them about psychiatry.

Last edited:

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron