What's new

Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rundown!

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

Had my conversation with Chilly on Thursday. He thinks all publicity is good publicity, and since Thurs. he's just been an idiot, responding to every tweet addressed to him. He's making himself look like a horrible person. Oh, and that video? He shared that w/me to show off how good he was. The man is pathetic. Oh, and approx. 150 of his followers are FAKE. Out of 800? Yeah, you gonna make it, Chilly. :duh:

So, he's working his way up the "bridge" to become Kirsti's younger brother?

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Re: Rapper Chill E.B. says he is a Scientologist, and completes the Purification Rund

After some weeks on the purif and losing ten pounds, Chilly Bee probably feels like he could eat a horse. He lost 10 and will gain 20 back. Big win.

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Really hoping its me responsible for his sudden Twitter silence and not DM! Although, I mean, imagine them standing next to each other. Lol.:biggrin:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Really hoping its me responsible for his sudden Twitter silence and not DM! Although, I mean, imagine them standing next to each other. Lol.:biggrin:
Oh, i got some replies.. I was asleep when they came through at 2am my time.

these are so lame!
https://twitter.com/chill_eb/status/589669092417667072
https://twitter.com/chill_eb/status/589669466897711105
https://twitter.com/chill_eb/status/589753419830726656
cant screen grab..ipad is acting bitchy again! That's it! I'm gonna switch over to my new iPad.. Be back later..

TrevAnon

Big List researcher

Fukken' saved. :)

chilleb1.jpg
Chilleb2.png
chilleb3.png

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

He stopped around 6 AM. His last tweet was Scieno PR shit.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Wasn't me either.. I don't have enough time to keep current on this forum

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

That's it! Chill E. B. has just attested to a new OT level!!!

COS!

Clown of Scientology. Applause Applause Applause!!!

(Sorry for the Ad Clowninem)

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-19%20at%209.09.17%20AM_zpsklw8slpq.png

You don't get involved with other peoples reality? LOL. You have your own? LOL. That's kinda funny Chill, because "your reality" and every single other Scientologist that ever lived happens to be exactly the same as Dr. Hubbard's reality.

HELPFUL TIP OF THE DAY FOR CHILL E.B. If you really think those grinning Scientologists are trying to help you--the ones that keep telling you your rap career is going to flourish and prosper, and that you will live happily ever after, just remember.....that's what they told Isaac Hayes too. Remember that part where senior Scientology management made him quit his paying job on South Park? Remember how he ended up, not too long afterwards, going broke and dying? And, that was a mega-music star they did that to. Can you remind us why you think that (or something even worse) is not going to happen to you? You won't follow this incredibly valuable advice, I know. But do yourself a little favor. Print it out on a little tiny piece of scrap paper, fold it up, and put it deep in your wallet somewhere. Then, in the future when things are going very badly in your life, go open up the little piece of paper and see what it said.

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-19%20at%209.06.36%20AM_zpsfa3sce2u.png

Wait a second, Chill. You've been posting again and again that you don't involve yourself in the HBO documentary or any propaganda. That brings up a very good question. . .

QUESTION: How is it then that you know exactly what the COS's "arrested" propaganda against Marty Rathbun is? Aren't you going way off script here? That's a shame, because you were just doing sooooooo well--pretending that you are so far "above" the petty realities of humans and human documentaries and human propaganda. There you were, showing us in your tweets how unconcerned and winning and laughing and VVGIs you were about it all. But, now....SHIT! You blew it and revealed that that the COS (Crimewave of Scientology) has "briefed" you on how to handle all this truth about Scientology flooding out.

ANOTHER HELPFUL TIP FOR CHILL E.B.: You're not a rapper. You're a puppet. The puppet masters got you "rappin" their lyrics, thinking its your own. Kind of embarrassing, ain't it? I know, it's not your reality. LOL. That's okay, later in your life it'll hit you suddenly and you will get back the human ability you lost in Scientology--the wonderfully humbling, eye-opening & restorative human reflex called CRINGING.

Last edited:

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Well, since the last tweet the twit tweeted was Scientology-ethical (8 month old article on drugging children), I have a feeling Chilly got in trouble. Naughty, naughty "rapper" is he.

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Okay, I partially listened to three different Chill E.B. songs which were SO BAD I had to stop them. Challenge accepted. Ladies and Gentlemen, my first ever rap. Yup, a white girl can rap better than Chilly can. ;):coolwink:

[video]https://youtu.be/OCJi3XIv1qs[/video]

mawena

Patron with Honors

Check out his twitter page, he seems to be inundated with anons... ahem... religious zealots (I think he meant bigots) bothering him about scientology.

Here is his new "policy" regarding questions:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1slrl90

Quote from that page:
"So, for a nominal fee of $5 US dollars per question I will answer any questions one may have."

Any takers?

Keep bombing his twitter feed people. No one is going to change his mind but he obviously is starting to lose it. The crazier he gets on twitter, the better for everyone.

mawena

Patron with Honors

Is anyone following this guy's twitter feed?!

He's just sitting in front of his computer trying to pick a fight with the internet.

He must be losing his mind.

TWITTER BOMB THIS FOOL

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

Old Norman (Chill's real name) blocked me on his Twitter last year. LOL. His 3rd wife, Dilan, is also promoting him..

https://twitter.com/mrschilleb

mawena

Patron with Honors

Can someone with OSA experience please comment. I'm curious if this is just a side-show that OSA doesn't care about, or if they're freaking out in the background.

Isn't he taking a huge risk doing this?
1) What risk is he taking engaging the public like this online?
2) I thought public scions have been told to keep their mouth shut?
3) Is the fact that he's charging money to answer questions a big deal for OSA?

Seems to me like he just propositioned himself as the spokesperson for Co$.

Last edited: