Rathbun and Rinder in DC?

What do you guys make of this?

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/325-mark-marty-rathbun/marty-mike-dc-71065/#post1312010

No sooner had my last posting gone live than I heard from a source that Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder have gone to Washington D.C. Well, Rathbun is there already but Rinder is due to land about and hour from now, about 2:15pm.

My source tells me this is why they were sniggering. The little fuckers have finally registered that I and a whole lot of other people are pissed off that they have accomplished nothing over the past year, and so they came up with a sneaky plan and arranged this trip to DC.

The purpose? PR. Public Relations. Spin. Bullshit. Yes they want to see the FBI and the IRS and try cause whatever trouble for the church they can. But the main reason they have gone there is to create a PR moment, a photo opportunity, to ‘prove’ to everyone that they are being ‘effective’.

That’s right folks. These ass wiping scum bags have gone there with the major purpose of having photos taken of them in front of the IRS and FBI buildings so they can make it LOOK LIKE they are doing something. Don’t believe me? Watch out for the usual scum pictures of them on the web with their cheesy grins.

And then of course they will want the DONATIONS to roll in to fund their little PR trip/holiday.

Just today Rinder posted on Marty’s bog that the number one hate of the Independents is being regged for donations, especially when it is done on FALSE pretenses. And what do they then do? They use our donations to the cause for a holiday in D.C. as a PR front to reg us for more money. Every time they fit the bill – Criminal Mind; Accusing others of what they are doing. And of course, screwing us all over.

Follow the money and you understand these guys. They are Money Motivated and that is all. They are scheming, lying, traitors that are taking everyone for a ride. They will not pass muster with the the FBI or the IRS. Those guys have tests for their data sources – who are they talking to; what are they saying; what is their motivation; can they be trusted? Neither of the MRs pass on any point. That is why they have opted for the PR route.

I am incensed. These guys are genuine scum.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Honestly, to ME, it looks like the work of OSA. I wouldn't suggest going to the actual linked site........no telling what lurks there. :omg:

Miss Penguin

Patron with Honors
Smells of OSA, typical "dead agent" attempts. Creepy how the poster on that site knows when they are arriving in D.C, if it is even true. Total stalker. Who else would know that or bother to find out except OSA?

Feral

Rogue male
Funny, Rufus T Firefly edited the OP where he logged on as Anon then asks innocently if they are sure it's an OSA site.

Dumb OSA is Dumb.

TG1

Angelic Poster
Accessing airline reservations info

Smells of OSA, typical "dead agent" attempts. Creepy how the poster on that site knows when they are arriving in D.C, if it is even true. Total stalker. Who else would know that or bother to find out except OSA?

Good point, Miss Penguin.

I wonder is it illegal for OSA (which isn't law-enforcement) to access airline travel reservations software to track citizens' airline plans?

Also, is it illegal for OSA to publish someone's airline travel plans?

Anybody know?

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
I am doing OSA's work? :ohmy:

Please explain what I did for them as I'm not sure.
naa, not you--ChuckNorrisCutsMahLawn. Taking an entheta line from OSA and bringing it here. (aka "importing drama")
OK, I got you. And yes, you have a point. We'll have to assign lower conditions to Chuck.
Hehe.. :D - But we do need to discover and study these hilarious attempts from OSA at sowing mischief! - I'm sure they have 'operators' who are more devious than this dimwitted specimen. They're not always this easy to spot.

So I'll recommend that we give ChuckNorrisCutsMahLawn an official COMMENDATION with copy to his Ethics File for the excellent public service in posting this!

And I don't get OSA's intent anyway.. I doubt anyone outside the Sinister Scam Cult of Scientology has any objections to Marty & Mike talking to the FBI and IRS. (Depends on what they'll say of course.. But those two agencies might not be as easy to pull around by their noses as they were back when CoS hoodwinked them.)

:yes:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?

I wonder is it illegal for OSA (which isn't law-enforcement) to access airline travel reservations software to track citizens' airline plans?

Anybody know?

Publishing someone's airline travel plans is illegal, as far as I know, but IANAL. I don't now about "accidental" data exchanges between airlines, but I know that the cult (and/or some of it's members) owns some airlines and travel agencies.

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty is

Anybody know?

Marty is followed by scn/osa/co$pi agents . . . Of course they know his where abouts - at all times - someone got on the plane with him, and has camera . . .
Have camera, Will follow.

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
It's pretty likely that OSA has placed a staff member or "volunteer" in a travel agency that can follow the comings and goings of their favorite enemies.

A few years ago, an SP friend of mine, who was actively pissing off the cult, traveled from Clearwater to a Middle Eastern country and was shocked to see an OSA staff member watching him while he was waiting for his connecting flight.

TG1

Angelic Poster
It's pretty likely that OSA has placed a staff member or "volunteer" in a travel agency that can follow the comings and goings of their favorite enemies.

A few years ago, an SP friend of mine, who was actively pissing off the cult, traveled from Clearwater to a Middle Eastern country and was shocked to see an OSA staff member watching him while he was waiting for his connecting flight.

Wow! The cost of buying a last-minute ticket to the Middle East must be horrendous. And the obsessive paranoia that would generate stalking behavior like that is even more horrendous. But the most amazing thing to me is that there is no benefit to the Church/OSA in going to so much expense and effort. The only imaginable effect would be to discomfit the person they are stalking.

That's tens of thousands of dollars just to make someone uncomfortable?

I can't even count the ways that is insane.