Rathbun does it again...

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
My two cents.

Give it time.

Give him time.

How many of us are in the same place we were when we first got out?

We needed time and space and other outside of Scientology experiences to process what we had gone through, what we were going through and where we were going.

I really wish people would stop jumping over the asses of Rathburn and Rinder and being the judge and jury. You don't really know what they are dealing with: physically, mentally and emotionally.

They have their own private hells to deal with. Let them deal with them as they see fit.

If you ever want them to be receptive to what you have to say to them, wait until they are ready and willing to hear it.

I have no doubt, personally, that they will come around.

When it happens for them.

Meanwhile, please leave them the fuck alone.

Judging them and antagonizing them and acting like general assholes to them will just make them hostile and defensive.

Put yourself in their position.

Would you personally be receptive to the shit that is being thrown at them?

Honestly?

Or would you say: "Fuck off and die. You weren't there. You don't know what it was like and what I am actually going through."

No problem leaving Rinder alone. Lotsa problems leaving Rathbun alone.

Marty is the one putting himself out there - if you do that then be prepared to be debated.

Rathbun and Rinder were the ones running the harassment of exes Lulu - when they attacked me and my friends then they picked their sides. If they wish to now change sides there had better be a bit more than "oh whoops sorry".

Sorry Lulu - they have a lot to answer for and I dont care how bad or uncomfortable that may make them feel.

Marty is the one putting himself out there - if you do that then be prepared to be debated.

Rathbun and Rinder were the ones running the harassment of exes Lulu - when they attacked me and my friends then they picked their sides. If they wish to now change sides there had better be a bit more than "oh whoops sorry".

Sorry Lulu - they have a lot to answer for and I dont care how bad or uncomfortable that may make them feel.

The bottom line is if Miscavige didn't kick Rathbun and Rinder to the curb, they would still have their heads planted firmly up his ass and caring out every act of evil he asked of them. Rathbun even went crawling back begging Miscavige to take him back. Rathbun finally realized that Miscavige has no more use for him and freezoners are even more gullible than the Scientologist's in Hubbard's official cult, so he's now blowing smoke up the ass of freezoners by turning Miscavige into Xenu 2.0.

We all know Hubbard is the problem, Hubbard always was the problem, and Hubbard always will be the problem. Miscavige is just another one of Hubbard's creations and a convenient distraction to keep the focus off the creator of the evil.

Lulu Belle

Moonbat

I can see your point.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
I can see your point.

Lulu,

I posted on his blog multiple times and he treated me well until I questioned his idea that fair gaming began with DM. I tried reasoning with him but Marty is more than confused. He has made it clear that the only people he will listen to, or apologize to for any hurt or fairgaming he caused is if they are firm believers of scientology and LRH.

He considers any critic or protestor or Ex outside of that mindset to either be 'working for DM' or to be stupid and not worth dealing with. In my opinion, Marty is still trying to be Inp General RTC. He stated in the SP times videos that he left because he argued with DM for not wearing his hat. He believes that Miscavige failed to wear his hat in preserving the trademarks, the very trademarks he is now using, in violation of trademark law! LRH is his God. There's no changing that at this time and probably not in the foreseeable future.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
Nice to be loved despite my imaginary failings. :coolwink: :happydance:

Oh Puleeze! Your failings are not imaginary in my world. My failings are simply non-existant in this or any other universe (except the physical universe where we all live today).

I do love you Fluffy. You are who you are. I would appreciate it if you found a different venue for your hairsplitting though. Maybe you see yourself as the "voice of reason" for newbies, but I am sure most of us who have been around for a week or two are tired of your same old song and dance. You might consider a new career as a dicitionary writer. There are a bunch of ex-scientologists up in the mountains who have done an amazing job of organizing words.

They used to credit Hubbard and Study Tech, but they don't anymore. It's still the best collection of dictionaries I have ever seen:

http://www.onelook.com/

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Oh Puleeze! Your failings are not imaginary in my world. My failings are simply non-existant in this or any other universe (except the physical universe where we all live today).

I do love you Fluffy. You are who you are. I would appreciate it if you found a different venue for your hairsplitting though. Maybe you see yourself as the "voice of reason" for newbies, but I am sure most of us who have been around for a week or two are tired of your same old song and dance. You might consider a new career as a dicitionary writer. There are a bunch of ex-scientologists up in the mountains who have done an amazing job of organizing words.

They used to credit Hubbard and Study Tech, but they don't anymore. It's still the best collection of dictionaries I have ever seen:

http://www.onelook.com/

I see myself as a forum contributor.

When I need advice or instructions, I will ask for them.

olska

This morning I read some of the articles and the comments that follow those articles on Marty Rathbun's site. It appears there is a "community" growing up to save scientology from DM and from the nattery crowd of ex-scientologists who gather on this board, and who are accused by several commenters of doing nothing about anything but bitching and nurturing each others' victimhood.

I wish them well with getting rid of DM as head honcho of the "church" -- they're gonna need all the luck they can get and all the help they can muster!

I am struck by Marty's recounting of an incident in which, part way through DM's beating up/ kicking/ physically abusing some unnamed person, DM's wife Shelly stepped in and stopped him (DM). Then later she (Shelly) sat across a desk from Marty -- who had apparently already suffered some physical attacks from DM -- and Shelley says wistfully (Marty's adjective):

“what are we going to do?”

and Marty replies with an equally wistful (his adjective):

“hell, I don’t know.”

Because I've been out here in the "wog" world much too much too long (all the while nattering like crazy and taking no action to do anything about anything to improve conditions in the world, of course), in my mind there is a quick and ready answer:

Bring the police. File a report. Charge DM with assault and battery. Bring as witnesses those others who have also been assaulted.

But this is the world of scientology, which has the stated purpose of "making the able more able;" so obviously I am so totally infected with overts, withholds, low-toned apathy, PTSness, out-of-valence and SP characteristics that I can't "as-is" anything or see the real truth of this situation...

So now I'm off to write a scathing KR on myself for doubting the effectiveness of Hubbard's wonderful tech and admin -- Cya when the EO releases me back into the world.

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/20...-manuela-saenz-part-1-in-a-three-part-series/

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
This morning I read some of the articles and the comments that follow those articles on Marty Rathbun's site. It appears there is a "community" growing up to save scientology from DM and from the nattery crowd of ex-scientologists who gather on this board, and who are accused by several commenters of doing nothing about anything but bitching and nurturing each others' victimhood.

I know. It's annoying.

The bright spot is that what is even more threatening to DM than critics are high profile defectors who offer Scientology outside of the Church.

They are very strong competition for the few public COS has left.

olska

Not simply annoying but APALLING (!!) is the fact that DM has been physically assaulting people (note: SEVERAL if not MANY PEOPLE, who could stand as witnesses for each other) apparently for years and years!

And this took place inside an organization that claims to have the answers to crime, insanity, and human abberration...

yet NOT ONE amongst all those "able" people at the top of that organization took the simple, straightforward, and obvious action:

call the police and bring assault and battery charges against Miscavige.

Looks like that ship sailed some years ago, yet these same people and their sycophants have the gall to belittle those of us out here in the real world who spend a little of our time pointing out the dissonance of these facts.

Yeah, it is annoying, but that is really no big deal -- it is even somewhat amusing considering that we still have our dignity, sanity, family, friends, homes, financial stability, freedom, health, etc. etc.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
It should be obvious that, for those intent on retaining Scientology's 'Own World' mentality, secrecy and 'above the law' pretentions, calling the 'cops' is *not* going to be an option.

Because, once the cops begin looking, they're not satisfied with 'half-truths' and 'acceptable truths'. Sweeping Scientology's dirty little secrets under the carpet would no longer be an option. And, Marty (and Mike) are at least privy to much of what's hidden there, and, it's telling that the 'worst' they're willing to talk about is some relatively minor physical abuse; not even the literally hundreds if not thousands of cases of keeping people captive and restrained, harassment and deliberate corruption *outside* of the Cult Compound.

No, Marty doesn't want the cops called any more than a drug dealer wants to call the cops about a broken window.

Zinj

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Or, John Gotti retires from the mafia and starts a blog where he regrets having sometimes spoken unkindly about people and offering to console them if he hurt their feelings.

Zinj

Or, John Gotti retires from the mafia and starts a blog where he regrets having sometimes spoken unkindly about people and offering to console them if he hurt their feelings.

Zinj

Actually it's more like John Gotti kicking his right hand man to the curb after he has no use for him. He then repeatedly tries crawling back to Gotti's good graces, but Gotti wants nothing to do with him .He then starts a blog where he regrets caring out Gotti's crimes and having sometimes spoken unkindly about people and offering to console them if he hurt their feelings.

Now he is to be nominated for sainthood and possibly a Noble Peace Prize.

Sometimes you can take the Chump out of the Org, but you can't cant the Scientology out of the chump. I guess Freedom is too much for some to handle and the suckers outside of the cult need a leader too, so it might as well be Marty. It's not like talking any sense into them is looking like it's going to be a likely option.