Rathbun Public Apology

Gib

Crusader
I totally agree with you Panda. The "Fringe of the Internet" is NOT the boss of Marty! I agree that he knows a lot of secrets he has not revealed to "us" or the "fringes of the internet". Why should he? Actually he would be stupid if he did so. Revealing what he needs to reveal to Law Enforcement is smart. I do not doubt that he is SMART. I was in the Sea Org too, and just from that aspect and viewpoint, for him to survive as long as he did and in the position he held.... he is SMART... and manipulative... and smart.

Popcorn please! Thank you Panda for your valid interjection. Marty has a plan. Like others here and on the fringes, I will continue to watch and listen.
:drama:

I believe I read or heard in a video, both Mike & Marty went to the FBI. It didn't land anywhere to provide an ending to DM's corruption and crimes, hidden under Religious cloaking (earlier was religious cloaking to protect LRH, sub LRH with DM now in the present)

But lets see, the COS won the battle with the IRS by filing 1200 lawsuits against them, I believe. The COS overwhelmed the IRS.

So in reverse, if we could only file 1200 lawsuits against the COS? That's a tall order.

But, hey, as Hubbard said it's a PR World. So that strategy can work too. ie, the more ex's speak out, think PR, the better.

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
This thread has derailed!! :giggle:

airsoftology_derail04.jpg

Attachments

• airsoftology_derail04.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 14

aegerprimo

Summa Cum Laude
I believe I read or heard in a video, both Mike & Marty went to the FBI. It didn't land anywhere to provide an ending to DM's corruption and crimes, hidden under Religious cloaking (earlier was religious cloaking to protect LRH, sub LRH with DM now in the present)

But lets see, the COS won the battle with the IRS by filing 1200 lawsuits against them, I believe. The COS overwhelmed the IRS.

So in reverse, if we could only file 1200 lawsuits against the COS? That's a tall order.

But, hey, as Hubbard said it's a PR World. So that strategy can work too. ie, the more ex's speak out, think PR, the better.

Thank you Gib.

Leland

Crusader

I've been thinking a class action RICO suit, at least for public.

Gib

Crusader
I've been thinking a class action RICO suit, at least for public.

lurk more, that's been discussed many times. It won't work. There are no "causes of action" in a lawsuit common to a RICO class action.

Each individual involved in scientology wrote a "success story" of how great the scientology tech/religion helped them. Each of those success stories is in your PC folder, ethics folder.

Now think entrapment, when you were in, you'd never thought about it (legally), but now out from the mindset,

one's goes to hisself WTF.

Leland

Crusader
lurk more, that's been discussed many times. It won't work. There are no "causes of action" in a lawsuit common to a RICO class action.

Each individual involved in scientology wrote a "success story" of how great the scientology tech/religion helped them. Each of those success stories is in your PC folder, ethics folder.

Now think entrapment, when you were in, you'd never thought about it (legally), but now out from the mindset,

one's goes to hisself WTF.

No, my idea for RICO is the continually changing tech, and bridge line up. It could easily be considered racketeering. IMO

Gib

Crusader
This thread has derailed!! :giggle:

all treads derail. People respond to postings that hit them, and they wish to tell their thoughts.

The OP has only so many thoughts connected to it, but the comments connect many more comments, and we go off into derail.

In my opinion, it's good, it's called discussion, as opposed to just the OP trying to get the OP point of view across,

and the OP just trying to get his POV across, well that's what hubbard did, ie no verbal tech, no talking about case. LOL

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Why do you guys think that Marty was in the Guardians Office?

Yes, he was in OSA. But not immediately. Not sure when he was assigned over there.

That was news to me too ... I hadn't (and still don't) think he was ever in the GO and assumed when it got mentioned that the generic term had been used because we all know they were one and the same (in the post below Sheila says he 'wanted' to be in the GO) but IMO she meant that by the time he joined it was known as OSA.

:confused2:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?35210-Rathbun-Public-Apology&p=915622&viewfull=1#post915622

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Nah, Sheila was talking about Marty back in '78. The GO was still in existence and doing its thing until the early 80s.

That's not to say he was ever in the GO in those days, just that he voiced wanting to be in 1978, according to Sheila. I have no idea whether he was actually in the GO prior to his OSA posts.

But, you're right, GO = OSA = GO.

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Nah, Sheila was talking about Marty back in '78. The GO was still in existence and doing its thing until the early 80s.

That's not to say he was ever in the GO in those days, just that he voiced wanting to be in 1978, according to Sheila. I have no idea whether he was actually in the GO prior to his OSA posts.

But, you're right, GO = OSA = GO.

OK, I'll try again ( I just re-read what I wrote earlier and it wasn't very clear) ...

Marty apparently voiced to Shelia that he wanted to be in the GO in the late 70's ... but, by the time he actually joined (early 80's) I believe it had already morphed into OSA ... maybe Sheila said he joined the GO because she either made a mistake or was just using the generic term for what we all know is the same thing (ie GO=OSA=GO).

Phew.

:biggrin:

Lulu Belle

Moonbat
Why do you guys think that Marty was in the Guardians Office?

Yes, he was in OSA. But not immediately. Not sure when he was assigned over there.

Actually, I never knew he was even in OSA.

The first time I ever heard of Marty was when he was posted as IG Ethics. He was over OSA Ops, but the post was actually RTC.

I have no idea of his history previous to that.

secretiveoldfag

Silver Meritorious Patron

I have not ... and if you recall, that was said regarding a completely different issue.

One of the reasons I LOVED anonymous being involved in taking the cofs down is because they were never in the cult in the first place ... they were purely looking at the facts as they saw them and were/are non emotive and I believe that did a lot for the overall purpose and how it was received.

And for the LULZ. And for the CAEK.

This might look like an attempted derail of the derail that derailed the OP, but this is because my day starts when that lot over there in the mysterious East are going to bed but before the others over there in the Wild West have got properly awake. It explains a lot about posting patterns.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

The first time I ever heard of Marty was when he was posted as IG Ethics. He was over OSA Ops, but the post was actually RTC.

Yes, but that wasn't until about 1988 was it? Sheila may know something that the rest of us don't.

Where is that cross eyed smilie?

:confused2:

TG1

Angelic Poster

Lulu, I think you're right. He was NOT in OSA.

I misspoke.

TG1