What's new

Rathbun Says SP Building Begun Purely To Distract Public from Lisa McPherson!

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hey Terril

I guess eventually we will find out. I already demanded this $10,000 back along with every other penny I ever game them for everything (in the hundreds of thousands of dollars).

This was over three years ago. Bottom line is that they threatened me for various crimes they were making up if I did not withdraw my requests and if I did not immediately stop posting about David Miscavige's perjuries, crimes, beating others, corporate fraud and the like.

At the time I was the only person I knew who was using his real name and was pointing out some of the above. And, one of their main goon attorneys back then bragged about how quiet it was in the litigation front for them as if they had won. So I was trying to help others get involved including attorneys, press, writers, EXes, you name it.

Oh yes organized scientology's goon attorney also told me and my attorney Barry Van Sickle that I had to shut up. They also said that Miscavige and organized scientology would not be affected or reformed from the outside so I should just shut up.

Oh really? LOL!!!! Well I sent Miscavige a couple of letters back then giving my position and then Barry Van Sickle told them my "settlement" terms. They are reflected in the attached link of a post I did about this last year:

http://tinyurl.com/kmhgjo

Since then there have been three great suits from Barry for Marc Headly, Claire and Laura. And believe me more are imminent including Miscavige himself being sued for his actions. Stay turned for some really interesting news on this which I hope can be very shortly.

Karma has just begun to hit. IMHO, what is coming their way is WAY worse than anything they have seen to date. This includes in the public forums like TV, etc., books, litigation, you name it. Truth is being and will continue to be revealed.

If any legal actions on behalf of myself have to take a backseat to Karma as above than so be it. It's absolutely fine by me.

Getting the truth out is far more important.

:happydance: Whoa ho ho ho! I haven't been this excited in a LONG time!

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS
DOES ANYONE HERE GET THE CORNERSTONE NEWSLETTER IN THE MAIL?

I posted the message below to WWP in hopes that one of the anonymous people would pick up the project. However the last Cornerstone Newsletter I have is over a year old. If you have a more recent one, would you pm me on how to scan it and link to it (anonymously) so we could see how much more they may have scammed from people.

//

I used to post anonymously as Cerridwen until I was outed by the cult.

Warning: Nasty Scilon site

Patty Pieniadz | Religious Freedom Watch

The 142 million dollar figure came from Cornerstone Newsletter of Aug 2007. I have the Cornerstone Newsletter for Aug of 2008 but don't have the time right now to OCR and figure out if they've raked in any more money for that scam.

Here's a zip file that will give you the Aug 2008 Cornerstone list. If anyone has a more up to date list, that would be very helpful.

One thing you should know is that as people are declared, or ask for refunds, their names will disappear from the list, but it is unknown if they actually get their money back.

The 142 million dollar figure is in fact a lowball figure due to the fact that many names have been made to disappear, and many have given way less than $35,000 but are not listed on the donor list.

If someone wants to pick up this project, be my guest, I have an SP Party next weekend and don't have time for this one.

Cornerstone-Super Power.zip

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Much harder to make the case. Especially for any known to be habitues of ESMB. We've got reason "to suspect" the fraud. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

Yeah. Great defence:

"Your honor, the plantiff must have known the Super Power Building donation drive is a scam from all the data he read on ESMB, so his "donation" was itself fraudulent and not given in good faith. Move to dismiss."

Paul

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker
Much harder to make the case. Especially for any known to be habitues of ESMB. We've got reason "to suspect" the fraud.

Yeah. Great defence: "Your honor, the plantiff must have known the Super Power Building donation drive is a scam from all the data he read on ESMB, so his "donation" was itself fraudulent and not given in good faith. Move to dismiss."

HelluvaHoax!'s HighestHonor!
Instant Classic Post!
Put this one on Titanium Disc and into the Mountain next to Xenu.
Supreme Postah!

Yeah. Great defence:

"Your honor, the plantiff must have known the Super Power Building donation drive is a scam from all the data he read on ESMB, so his "donation" was itself fraudulent and not given in good faith. Move to dismiss."

Paul

It's apt to be phrased somewhat differently in court. :lol:

Mark A. Baker

programmer_guy

True Ex-Scientologist
Not through the use of F.O.I.A.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.

True. It's for getting gov't docs (in the U.S.).

The letter of demand has to be Notarized and the type of docs has to be specific (i.e. one can't just say "gemme all you got"). Then they will send a response letter that tells you what the copying costs will be. You then have to send them payment for the copying cost and then they will mail hard copies to you.

Tim Skog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hey Terril

I guess eventually we will find out. I already demanded this $10,000 back along with every other penny I ever game them for everything (in the hundreds of thousands of dollars).

This was over three years ago. Bottom line is that they threatened me for various crimes they were making up if I did not withdraw my requests and if I did not immediately stop posting about David Miscavige's perjuries, crimes, beating others, corporate fraud and the like.

At the time I was the only person I knew who was using his real name and was pointing out some of the above. And, one of their main goon attorneys back then bragged about how quiet it was in the litigation front for them as if they had won. So I was trying to help others get involved including attorneys, press, writers, EXes, you name it.

Oh yes organized scientology's goon attorney also told me and my attorney Barry Van Sickle that I had to shut up. They also said that Miscavige and organized scientology would not be affected or reformed from the outside so I should just shut up.

Oh really? LOL!!!! Well I sent Miscavige a couple of letters back then giving my position and then Barry Van Sickle told them my "settlement" terms. They are reflected in the attached link of a post I did about this last year:

http://tinyurl.com/kmhgjo

Since then there have been three great suits from Barry for Marc Headly, Claire and Laura. And believe me more are imminent including Miscavige himself being sued for his actions. Stay turned for some really interesting news on this which I hope can be very shortly.

Karma has just begun to hit. IMHO, what is coming their way is WAY worse than anything they have seen to date. This includes in the public forums like TV, etc., books, litigation, you name it. Truth is being and will continue to be revealed.

If any legal actions on behalf of myself have to take a backseat to Karma as above than so be it. It's absolutely fine by me.

Getting the truth out is far more important.

Great news Lovinglife625. :thumbsup:

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
Funny

This is factually correct. The extra funds are for the furniture - the transporter to beam DM up to the spaceship that will be rescuing him from the angry mob of Suppressive Scientologists real soon now won't be cheap.

:lol: = Might be true, he must be a Marcabian Implanter.

(BTW, I'm in for over $5K.)

Last edited: