What's new

RathbunMania. Is it just me or has the guy totally lost it?

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
From Rathbun's blog comes this unexplainably bizarre essay about a Scientologist who has just "left".

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/brisbane-independent-lise-okane

In MartySpeak "left" means to switch buildings--from worshipping Scientology in an officially blessed church to worshipping Scientology in an unofficial ("independent") church building. So, anyways, this Australian Scientologist, Lise O'Kane, decided to switch the location she worshipped the tech of Scientology. Here it is with bold notations added for clarity of a discussion that follows:

On December 3, 2009, Lise O’Kane of Brisbane, Australia officially resigned from the Church of Scientology explaining, “I was absolutely disgusted with what David Miscavige has done to our precious technology. With Reverse Dianetics and Reverse Scientology destroying so many lives worldwide I realized some time ago the source of that plague was David Miscavige himself.” A Scientologist for more than 10 years, well respected and well liked throughout Scientology down under, Lise is a highly-skilled auditor and fully-interned Golden Age of Tech Class IV C/S who did her tech internship at AOSH ANZO. For the last five years, she held the posts of Tech Case Supervisor and Auditor in Brisbane org. Lise O’Kane was also Ed McBride’s auditor. For those of you who don’t know, Ed McBride was a soldier in the Australian army who was soaring after having just completed his auditing program in February 2007. Ed decided to take a day off and inexplicably was found dead 24 hours later. No one knows what happened. While his death was unrelated to his auditing, the Church’s irresponsible, secretive and evasive responses, coupled with the horrendous revelations of crush regging and human rights abuses worldwide convinced many that the Church had something to hide. Lise was deeply saddened at the Church’s attitude in regards to the McBride’s tragic loss (and as yet unexplained death of their son and brother) and how it was all about the protection of the Church and no care for the individual. When the Church received the news that Lise was going to resign, they sent in people to handle her from leaving. Like many staff they were being kept in the dark with no idea what was really going on in the world. So Lise took the opportunity to enlighten them, by handing them a copy of “What happened to training?” from http://www.friendsoflrh.org/Section2/ Finally free from the Church’s suppressive control as dictated by David Miscavige, Lise did what any normal human being would do, she reached out to the Ed McBride’s family expressing her own sorrow and condolences for their loss. Lise is now an INDEPENDENT SCIENTOLOGIST. Visit http://www.Scientology-cult.com to read her official resignation from the Church of Scientology, written December 3, 2009, but just posted today.

QUESTIONS I HAD TO ASK MYSELF TO TRY AND HOLD ON TO ANY SHRED OF SANITY:

1. Is this dreadfully overreaching piece an obvious thinly veiled attempt to launch a PR counter-offensive against the Awesome Aussies that recently initiated litigation vs. CoS? (which Marty vehemently objected to)

2. Why oh why would anyone in their right mind use a quote by the auditor of a guy who committed suicide one day after his last session?! Especially a quote about "our precious technology" and "destroying so many lives"? Wouldn't suicide be an example of not-so-precious technology?

3. If CoS is being accused of destroying lives, what would the suicide of a pc be an example of?

4. How is it that Marty and the auditor know that "his death was unrelated to the auditing?" The man was undergoing intense psychological and "spiritual" counseling by the Scientologist. He killed himself on his day off. And Rathbun and the auditor want the inquiry into Scientology's culpability closed even before it is begun?

5. How does anyone point the finger of guilt at CoS and not at the Scientologist who was "handling" the suicide victim? Isn't this Rathbun's successful action, to destroy evidence in manslaughter cases...or otherwise misdirect the investigation?

I am utterly stunned at the supreme arrogance of these criminal's masquerading as spiritual gurus and guides. After all, someone just KILLED THEMSELF and they are going on the attack so no one thinks to ask them a simple question.

"HEY, WEREN'T YOU AND THE SCIENTOLOGY TECH RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULT THAT YOU AND THE SCIENTOLOGY TECH CAUSED?"

It's precisely this kind of insanity that makes an ordinary person crazy when dealing with Scientologists. I have no doubt that Scn is desperately spending mega-amounts with PI's to try and dig up the Psych connection that was behind this suicide.

(Note to OSA: Hey, fellas, it's been kinda quiet and you guys haven't said a peep about Psych's yet...having a little trouble finding another party besides Scientology when you do your little standard why finding?)

Last edited:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I think Marty is better at the PR series now than he was when he was in COS.

well, he's certainly quick enough about getting her statement on his site
although, it looks like it started out on a different one. wonder if she gave permission

also, part of the dead soldier story is how his PC Folders disappeared and got sent to the US before the coroner could see them

Wonder if Lise intends to shed any light there....

Somehow I doubt it. Also that Marty would complain about it, since his own claim to fame is 'losing' 3 days of Lisa McPherson's 'Baby Watch' logs...

Zinj

Carmel

Crusader
From Rathbun's blog comes this unexplainably bizarre essay about a Scientologist who has just "left".

In MartySpeak "left" means to switch buildings--from worshipping Scientology in an officially blessed church to worshipping Scientology in an unofficial ("independent") church building. So, anyways, this Australian Scientologist, Lise O'Kane, decided to switch the location she worshipped the tech of Scientology. Here it is with bold notations added for clarity of a discussion that follows:

On December 3, 2009, Lise O’Kane of Brisbane, Australia officially resigned from the Church of Scientology explaining, “I was absolutely disgusted with what David Miscavige has done to our precious technology. With Reverse Dianetics and Reverse Scientology destroying so many lives worldwide I realized some time ago the source of that plague was David Miscavige himself.” A Scientologist for more than 10 years, well respected and well liked throughout Scientology down under, Lise is a highly-skilled auditor and fully-interned Golden Age of Tech Class IV C/S who did her tech internship at AOSH ANZO. For the last five years, she held the posts of Tech Case Supervisor and Auditor in Brisbane org. Lise O’Kane was also Ed McBride’s auditor. For those of you who don’t know, Ed McBride was a soldier in the Australian army who was soaring after having just completed his auditing program in February 2007. Ed decided to take a day off and inexplicably was found dead 24 hours later. No one knows what happened. While his death was unrelated to his auditing, the Church’s irresponsible, secretive and evasive responses, coupled with the horrendous revelations of crush regging and human rights abuses worldwide convinced many that the Church had something to hide. Lise was deeply saddened at the Church’s attitude in regards to the McBride’s tragic loss (and as yet unexplained death of their son and brother) and how it was all about the protection of the Church and no care for the individual. When the Church received the news that Lise was going to resign, they sent in people to handle her from leaving. Like many staff they were being kept in the dark with no idea what was really going on in the world. So Lise took the opportunity to enlighten them, by handing them a copy of “What happened to training?” from http://www.friendsoflrh.org/Section2/ Finally free from the Church’s suppressive control as dictated by David Miscavige, Lise did what any normal human being would do, she reached out to the Ed McBride’s family expressing her own sorrow and condolences for their loss. Lise is now an INDEPENDENT SCIENTOLOGIST. Visit http://www.Scientology-cult.com to read her official resignation from the Church of Scientology, written December 3, 2009, but just posted today.

QUESTIONS I HAD TO ASK MYSELF TO TRY AND HOLD ON TO ANY SHRED OF SANITY:

1. Is this dreadfully overreaching piece an obvious thinly veiled attempt to launch a PR counter-offensive against the Awesome Aussies that recently initiated litigation vs. CoS? (which Marty vehemently objected to)

2. Why oh why would anyone in the right mind use a quote by the auditor of a guy who committed suicide one day after his last session?! Especially a quote about "our precious technology" and "destroying so many lives"? Wouldn't suicide be an example of not-so-precious technology?

3. If CoS is being accused of destroying lives, what would the suicide of a pc be an example of?

4. How is it that Marty and the auditor know that "his death was unrelated to the auditing?" The man was undergoing intense psychological and "spiritual" counseling by the Scientologist. He killed himself on his day off. And Rathbun and the auditor want the inquiry into Scientology's culpability closed even before it is begun?

5. How does anyone point the finger of guilt at CoS and not at the Scientologist who was "handling" the suicide victim? Isn't this Rathbun's successful action, to destroy evidence in manslaughter cases...or otherwise misdirect the investigation?

I am utterly stunned at the supreme arrogance of these criminal's masquerading as spiritual gurus and guides. After all, someone just KILLED THEMSELVES and they are going on the attack so no one thinks to ask them a simple question.

"HEY, WEREN'T YOU AND THE SCIENTOLOGY TECH RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULT THAT YOU AND THE SCIENTOLOGY TECH CAUSED?"

It's precisely this kind of insanity that makes an ordinary person crazy when dealing with Scientologists. I have no doubt that Scn is desperately spending mega-amounts with PI's to try and dig up the Psych connection that was behind this suicide.

(Note to OSA: Hey, fellas, it's been kinda quiet and you guys haven't said a peep about Psych's yet...having a little trouble finding another party besides Scientology when you do your little standard why finding?)

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ask Lise WHO sent those 19 or 20 text messages to Ed McBride, sent after his auditing before he suicided, DEMANDING he come in?

What a load of absolute BULLSHIT!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
You really should also show Lise's letter here.

It's really quite good in a "Legally Blonde" kind of way... (and I mean that with all due respect. I cried at Legally Blonde. And I consider Legally Blonde one of my favorite movies of all time. I'm not kidding.)

**********************************************************************************************************************************
To: COB RTC (Chairman of the Board, Religious Technology Center)
IJC (International Justice Chief)
CJC ANZO (Continental Justice Chief, Australia, New Zealand & Oceania)
CO OSA ANZO (Commanding Officer, Office Special Affairs)
MAA AOSH ANZO (Master At Arms, Advanced Org and Saint Hill
STAFF, BRISBANE ORG

I, Lise O'Kane of Brisbane Australia do hereby announce my resignation from the Church of Scientology. My International Association of Scientologists (IAS) card and Class IV C/S certificate have been handed back to Brisbane Org.

The Church of Scientology management in its current form is a suppressive group who are forwarding illegal orders and downright destructive activities from International Management. This group under “Command Intention” deal in propaganda and lies and promote this widely throughout the world as “unprecedented expansion”. Orgs are empty and hatred of Scientology is at an all time high yet the focus is to get upstat buildings and raise $ for the IAS to solve the problems and attacks. This is a wrong why. You cannot get Scientology within the churches anymore. The brilliant tech of LRH is just NOT available and in its place is a squirrel version.

Over the last 10 years that I have been involved in Scientology, I have seen the slow erosion of the Org to what it has become now. The lies and “doublethink” (George Orwell 1984) are rampant through each and every level. The fear to speak your mind is rampant throughout staff members and public. You can remain in good standing as long as you do exactly what you are told. You are told to LOOK but this really transcends into ONLY WHAT WE TELL YOU TO LOOK AT.

LRH says in Keeping Scientology Working Series #1 that we only get hit for “no” results or “bad” results. Well HELLO??? Where is your responsibility on this. All this trouble is self generated and yet is blamed on “SPs.”

I could write a very long-winded disconnection letter full of refs that are violated daily and broadly but to tell the truth. I really can’t be bothered. So below are some of many major points.

* Personal and widespread comms that refer to the Golden Age of Knowledge (GAK) as the source reference. Squirrel [means "corrupted"]. (attached)
* Embellished symbols by adding GAK microphone symbol with Dn and Scn ones and promoted broadly in magazines. Squirrel. (attached)
* No “real” statistics given in magazines and on Scientology websites with evidence to back them up as true.
* No profiles of any Int management staff on any legitimate website except for David Miscavige.
* The keeping of outer org trainees at FLAG in Clearwater, Florida for way beyond what is needed for them to fire back into their own orgs to produce. Instead keeping them at FLAG to be cash cows for years under the guise of “waiting for perfection”.
* The consistent reg’ing for the IAS as the only solution for the planet and using “rewards” and references out of context to get compliance and suppression on each individual to DO these squirrel programs. (attached)
* The complete and utter nullification of allowing any Scientologist to freely express any grievances or protests that they have.
* The public denial by Tommy Davis that disconnection does not exist. When we ALL know it does.
* This week alone, Brisbane Org had Senior C/S Chief CMO, CJC ANZO and a top sea org recruiter directly running the Org on some recruit mission. Nothing personal on these guys they are great people but since when are they our recruiters??? They are management for crying out loud, how off-policy is THAT?? You guys are an absolute shambles. Its not a question of “having to bypass” because we aren’t doing our jobs. You aren’t doing yours. End of story.
* There is no point trying to correct local orgs because the squirreling comes right from the top and the only way to correct this horrendous scene is by each and every public scientologist to just simply walk away and say NO.
* I am now expressing my rights as set by LRH to freedom of speech and I am also taking back my right to freely use my ability gained on Grade 0 “To freely communicate to anyone about anything.” This ability of mine has been squashed for years within the church and yet brilliant in the outside world.

I am also using my right to assign a condition because I am damned if I am going to wear the condition myself for the lack of assigning it.

I assign the Church of Scientology management and all its entities the condition of TREASON.

I now say NO and hope that others will do the same.

Lise O’Kane
Brisbane, Australia

**************************************************************************************************************************

Here's the thing about this letter: It looks official, and she seems pissed.

Whatever was in those attachments, I'm sure were pored over by the terminals who received them at Church headquarters, and they are busy getting to the bottom of this whole misunderstanding right now.

HelluvaHoax!

Are you going to ask these questions directly to Lise?

Hey Megalomaniac! Wasn't planning to because....

I have asked or heard true-believers answering those kind of questions for a very long time until one day it suddenly dawned on me: "Hey, these are the same exact answers I have head hundreds of times before!"

All the answers came from the Book of Answers by Ron and CoS. I read that Book, so it's kinda no fun asking questions when I already know the answers.

I think she has already answered the question by saying what she said about the "precious tech". Do you think she would change her answer if asked? If so, please ask away, I am always willing to discover that I don't have a HelluvaClue what I am talking about! (really!) :D

Gloria Manchenburg

Patron with Honors
Here are my questions for Lise

1) Who are you?
2) Why should I care?
3) Why are you a liar (cause you probably are)
4) ...why Rathbun?
5) ...Seriously? Rathbun? Have you seen the apologetic shit he posts on the Internet?
6) Also ...GAK Logo? Who cares - you didn't see ANYTHING worse than squirreling of a fucking logo?

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by Alonzo.
You really should also show Lise's letter here. It's really quite good in a "Legally Blonde" kind of way...-----snip------

Thx Alonzo! I find these letters of resignation quite amusing. I kinda like the righteous indignation part, like a momentary gust of fresh air at a noxious landfill.

Some are very intelligently written, some less so. But they all basically say the same thing:

Dear Scientology Management.

I am leaving your stinking Church because in ____decades neither I nor anybody I ever met attained the state of Operating Thetan the way that Ron promised.

I used to think that it was me or the technology at fault and I rollercoasted so badly I became depressed and near-suicidal. But then, luckily, I realized the wrong indication and spotted the truth. The tech did not work because of your suppressive squirreling!

Now I am totally blown out, VGI's and super-theta flowy again...the way I used to feel when I first got in. So, that proves the tech really works.

You promised to safeguard Ron's technology but you didn't.

Now I am going to another place that really, really, really promises to safeguard the technology so we can all, for the first time, achieve Total Freedom. The Indy Scientologists have a senior policy to "Always Deliver What You Promise!" so that proves they will really do what they say.

You suck and the new Indy Scientologists I am with are so loving and cool...the way Scientologists used to be when I first got in. They are wayyyy better than you. I actually hate your guts, but in the reference Ron says I should continue to love you despite what you have done to me and all of mankind. So,whatever. I will now standardly close with...

Much Love,

HelluvaApostate!

Last edited:

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball

<snip> Lise O’Kane was also Ed McBride’s auditor. For those of you who don’t know, Ed McBride was a soldier in the Australian army who was soaring after having just completed his auditing program in February 2007. Ed decided to take a day off and inexplicably was found dead 24 hours later. No one knows what happened. While his death was unrelated to his auditing, <snip>
Yeh.. Mr.Rathbun does seem to apply PR tech better now than when he was DM's bitch.

Note that crap about Ed McBride SOARING after auditing.. Hey! The man killed himself! That's how 'soaring' he was!

Scientology PR never ceases to amaze me.. Mr. Rathbun doesn't amaze me.. He makes me nauseous!

:grouch:

Doom

Lurking.
Firstly,Thanks HH for posting this and your questions I think are very valid.

As for Lise, well she didn't write that post on marty's blog; way too PRBS for her.:no:
From personal experience(since I lived in brissy from 2007-2009),
she was not a bright shining light of "In" tech actions,
though not openly disscussed in was broadly known in the field.

As for this horrible thing happening with Mr McBride, martys blog says he was "Soaring",
when really what happened was he refused to Attest.
Then martys blog makes no reference to the 19-20 phone calls,
nor that his death was a suicide and this was no normal every day suicide it involved an electricity substation.
She was his auditor and from some points of view she may have been the C\S as well,
because the Brissy org only had one auditor\case supervisor and she was it.
I don't buy the "C\Sing was done in sydney" shore story.

This is just another sucky side step from Lise to distance herself from this tragic death,
just as marty has distanced him self from the Mcphereson case.
Shame on both of them.

Shredder

Patron with Honors
From Rathbun's blog comes this unexplainably bizarre...

I am utterly stunned at the supreme arrogance of these criminal's masquerading as spiritual gurus and guides.

After all, someone just KILLED THEMSELVES and they are going on the attack so no one thinks to ask them a simple question.

It's precisely this kind of insanity that makes an ordinary person crazy when dealing with Scientologists.

I have no doubt that Scn is desperately spending mega-amounts with PI's to try and dig up the Psych connection that was behind this suicide.

Hellova - thanks for posting this.

Your post is very important to note how crappy their PR
tech is and how Marty and his bloggers are so close to the
CofS it's just so...predictable!.

Lise...already responsible for out-tech brought upon
Brisbane's unsuspecting public...even when she was doing something to help out - at one time she sup'd in the courseroom to relieve the course sup - she masterfully chased off my Div 6 selectee on a Div 6 course. I'm sure this was not the first time, it was shrugged off when I suggested a cram.

Most times I saw her she just didn't want to be there, but didn't take a stand either.

and now this...

Now she's taken a stand?
and perfect timing they think, to use her 'info' to fill what they perceive to be a vaccuum - to cast any suspicion well away...
and being on the front page of Marty's site - it's supposedly backed up by Marty himself...as if that holds any credibility.

Unfortunately there are too many who know Lise and know the truth...and not just accept another shore story...written by someone 'trained' to put it together - like the "C/Sing of those PC's Lise audited was all done down in Sydney at the AOSH ANZO..."

People don't buy this "no one knows..." generality, it just doesn't cut it.

We are in a world of intelligent wary and savvy people - thankfully not indoctrinated...anymore.

I was in Brisbane from 2007 until half way through this year. I now know some of what was going on for Lise and why.

I also know what I read in that link and written on behalf of Lisa - shouting her praises - shameful -
it is way too embellished, giving Lise a believable and honourable profile and then make out that there was no connection with the McBride case and Lise.

Yep Hellova, I understand why you won't wear any of this BS.

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
I think she has already answered the question by saying what she said about the "precious tech". Do you think she would change her answer if asked? If so, please ask away

I just did. If she responds with something she'll let me post, I'll post it.

I do think this thread is being harsh on her. I'll wait to pass judgement.

Mac

HelluvaHoax!

Note that crap about Ed McBride SOARING after auditing.. Hey! The man killed himself! That's how 'soaring' he was!

That is such inval and eval! You should never, ever, ever do that with a person's case gain, especially when they are "soaring". Both are forbidden by Ron's Auditor Code, unlike bragging about a pc that commits suicide, which is not a code break.

Schwimie, your point is brilliant! It also reveals why Rathbun harbors such hatred for Miscavige and his propaganda, deception and lying. What Rathbun did in just those few words is EXACTLY what DM does in every event.

Lie about the wins and power and expansion of Scientology using fake wins, fake abilities attained, fake stats, fake people and fake orgs. Anyone who "wasn't sure" about Rathbun can be sure now. Thanks for bringing that point to everyone's attention!

Last edited:

Div6

Crusader
Firstly,Thanks HH for posting this and your questions I think are very valid.

As for Lise, well she didn't write that post on marty's blog; way too PRBS for her.:no:
From personal experience(since I lived in brissy from 2007-2009),
she was not a bright shining light of "In" tech actions,
though not openly disscussed in was broadly known in the field.

As for this horrible thing happening with Mr McBride, martys blog says he was "Soaring",
when really what happened was he refused to Attest.
Then martys blog makes no reference to the 19-20 phone calls,
nor that his death was a suicide and this was no normal every day suicide it involved an electricity substation.
She was his auditor and from some points of view she may have been the C\S as well,
because the Brissy org only had one auditor\case supervisor and she was it.
I don't buy the "C\Sing was done in sydney" shore story.

This is just another sucky side step from Lise to distance herself from this tragic death,
just as marty has distanced him self from the Mcphereson case.
Shame on both of them.

Shredder and Doom,

Thanks for this info. I think it will be important in the coming weeks to be able to document exact instances of Lise's "application" of her "precious technology". From what I understand, Lise did not even know of Ed's death until she was interviewed by the police. But if she has a history of questionable tech application, it needs to be known, sooner rather than later.

And anyone else with info.

Oh, and nothing enflames the anon machine like "spin".

Just sayin.....

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
That is inval and eval! You shouldn't ever do that with a person's case gain. Both are forbidden by Ron's Auditor Code, unlike bragging about a pc that commits suicide, which is not a code break.
Huh!? - Well, I did pay for the 'auditor course' (NED).. But I never did it.. That must be why I make tech blunders like that.. OTOH I do take liberties with inval and eval with wild abandon.. I'm an SP after all.. I have to maintain my status!

Bragging about a PC who commits suicide.. Indeed! - There's pure Scientology PR tech and mindfuck for you..

..On a more serious note: I'm suspecting that Lise O’Kane has not mentioned all her reasons for quitting. Like tech and her auditing of McBride. She might feel rather bad about all this.

However.. If she is in doubt about the tech, she doesn't need to be. It's crap.. And dangerous crap at that! - McBride is not the first to commit suicide as a result of Hubbard's mindfuck. There are alarmingly many!

Check this website: http://www.whyaretheydead.info/

:yes:

HelluvaHoax!

I just did. If she responds with something she'll let me post, I'll post it.I do think this thread is being harsh on her. I'll wait to pass judgement.Mac

Thanks Megalomaniac, that should be interesting. I predict a very sketchy, oblique, unsatisfying answer.

As far as this thread being harsh, I am guessing that the fate suffered by her PC was exponentially harsher than a few posts pointing out her complicity in preventing him from getting real help before he killed himself. Yes, it's harsh, but this is one of those times it's quite appropriate, don't you think?

When people pretend they are healers of the mind using advanced scientific technology, it is extremely dangerous. It can be deadly. Charlatans are not given the benefit of the doubt when they are preventing people from seeking actual professional help that might save their lives. A cult zealot with an emeter "handling" a suicidal person is like a drunk getting behind the wheel of a car. Lives are at stake if someone doesn't act swiftly and sharply. Would you be as concerned if I was yelling harshly at the drunk to get out of the car and give me the keys?

Last edited:

Spirited

Patron with Honors
I agree with all you are saying, I found it all confusing when I read it all on the site and on scio-cult.com but maybe "her" viewpoint, as wacky as it is, is that the GAT is "squirrel", not LRH and doesnt work in current form as she couldnt "help" him??
Per Ed's coroners report, he was an introvert, a loner, was not well recieved by his colleagues and got bullied a lot in the army and was trying to get out but couldnt at the time.
Its fair to say that he already had issues of sort but church involvement on top of it could definitely have put him into total overwhelm and fucked him up more for sure.

Having said that, per what I bolded in red above, I wonder if Lise could be an asset to the Xenophon enquiry regarding Mcbride as she would have some knowledge of what is in his folders and what took place within the church after his death. She also would have been instructed of what to say etc after the fact I would imagine.
Now that she is out and can be contacted, she may want to help. :confused2:

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

..On a more serious note: I'm suspecting that Lise O’Kane has not mentioned all her reasons for quitting. Like tech and her auditing of McBride. She might feel rather bad about all this. ----snip---However.. If she is in doubt about the tech, she doesn't need to be. It's crap.. And dangerous crap at that! - McBride is not the first to commit suicide as a result of Hubbard's mindfuck. There are alarmingly many! Check this website: http://www.whyaretheydead.info/

But....she DIDN'T quit Scientology. She ISN'T in doubt about the tech.

She just switched to a different place of worship.

She is an AUI repeat offender (Auditing while Intoxicated) She's a Tech Drunk and doesn't even realize at this point that she was involved in that fatal collision that killed a man.

Miss Pert

Silver Meritorious Patron
She was his auditor and from some points of view she may have been the C\S as well, because the Brissy org only had one auditor\case supervisor and she was it. I don't buy the "C\Sing was done in sydney" shore story.

Sorry Doom, the C/sing "shore story" was from me as when I was at Syd org we were getting Brisbane folders for C/Sing all the time and I mentioned that to Panda and he then mentioned it on the board. But the Ed McBride thing happened while I was at Flag so maybe she was C/Sing for Brisbane at that time. Sorry if I caused a bum steer.