What's new

RathbunMania. Is it just me or has the guy totally lost it?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
No they're not. Look again.

Paul

You're right, Paul. Those pages are links to the articles at scientology-cult site.

Well, either Marty's covering his ass or Cult of Scn is covering their ass. All this publicity about a dead PC is not good for either one of them.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I don't see that there is enough evidence to state that Marty faked it. However, I have a couple of questions. How easy is it to actually hack someone's WordPress account? And their Facebook account? I can see two options here: 1. Guessing Marty's password. Since he's not so Internet-savvy, he might have named it after his dog or something. Some wag on WWP wondered why anyone would call their dog "Ethylene-Glycol". This isn't impossible, although enough people must have told him not to use a simple password or have easily-guessable security questions.2. Entering via the server hosts, i.e. WordPress and Facebook, whether by bribing the staff or whatever.-----But this is what gets me: what's the purpose of hacking his accounts? Because if someone else got in, why did they not change the password so he couldn't get in? And if they didn't change the password, why did he start bawwing about having been hacked and not being able to contact the tech guys till after the holidays? I have no data on his Facebook account, so will just comment about his blog. Are we expected to believe that:

1. Someone hacked his account;
2. They deleted a few posts, including the Lise "Soaring Suicide" O'Kane one and the RTC Xmas card one;
3. They made a few minor defacing comments;
4. Marty couldn't get into his account to correct the changes as they changed the password;
5. A couple hours later, without doing any significant damage really, they changed the password back again or told Marty the new one;
6. Marty "fixes things" but can't replace those missing posts for some reason?

Excellent thinking, Paul!

However, Mr. Rathbun is not down in "thinking", he is up at KNOW. He's way up above us mortals down here on the ground.

Not many people are up at KNOW, ya know?

With the lost technology in his hacked blogs, it's too bad his pcs will unfortunately not have the opportunity to know Rathbun's definition of "SOARING" before they pay good money for that EP.

Last edited:

Eldon

Patron
The Lise McKane resigns and the Tassie Devil pages are back up but with only a few of the milder comments.

Hmmmm.....

At this time, they are (still) on the scientology-cult.com website, but the Lise Resigns article is not headlined on the home page anymore.

The Lise post is entirely missing from Marty's blog. The Hacked post follows the second British report, followed by the Pablo and Clear for eternity posts.

gimli

Patron
Facts about Marty's blog.

If this was some anonymous type prankster or general defacer then Marty's blog and facebook would have had the following things:
(a) password changed so Marty wouldn't be able to post
(b) either something hilarious like lemon party or gore
(c) delete everything or at least verbally rape Marty
(d) probably leak the password to some place public when they were done with it

If this was some OSA or OG.. it seems unbelievable they would not just sit and read PMs or secretly approve certain moderated posts. I mean this was also his Facebook password? Some people claim silly messages were sent to his friends in facebook. Clearly, if OSA or anons had the facebook it would have been awesome to watch the damage done, including removing all his hard earned friends

The truth is that no real damage was done to any account. Amazingly everything was restored in a few hours. Seemingly had no trouble resetting the password which probably was never changed... (there was deleted posts replaced with one liners, then there was a Marty warning post about being hacked.. then it was changed again to LM face)

I would put at least 3:1 odds that Marty was burning the Reichstag, and he or a friend made those "hacking" posts. This is a lame attempt to make him seem more like a victim and that he must be oh, so scary enemy to DM. (By the way, this is right out of Scientology fundraising handbook). His followers are eating this up, with typical you-must-be-on-to-something natter.

If you will recall when Marty first started blogging he always made it a point to stress how he was under attack. Nonsense about local sheriffs and people visiting all sorts of people and all sorts of poor Marty crap.

Also in response to Marty's insane references to Lisa McPherson... (I hope her thetan does come back and read your blog you asshole....) Here is a post you'll never see him approve.

Marty,

You will censor this because the tech doesn’t work and you can’t handle ARC that deals with the truth.

You should really quit talking about Lisa McPherson. You are one of the last people in this world that has a right to even mention her name. You can blame her death on DM or her auditor or some squirrel tech. It doesn’t even matter that the LM case is just another example of Scientology driving people to psychotic breaks & another example of Introspection Rundowns leading to serious injury or death. Are you willing to discuss every single case where this has happened and explain it away as DM’s fault? I’m game if you are, would you like a list of names and dates?

You really need to evaluate your priorities to continue to talk about LM and her memory in such a degrading way. You haven’t even come clean with all the things you did in the name of Scientology to obstruct justice and cover up the wrong doing of the people who caused her death.

You are directly responsible for the pain & suffering of Lisa’s loved ones that survived her after her death.

You, Marty, knowingly and maliciously prevented her family from ever having peace for their daughter. You are a monster to continue to use her name in your silly game of:
DM=bad
tech=good

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I thought DM C/Sd Lisa McPherson's case, Gimli. So sounds like more than one person is responsible. So I see no reason why Marty should not discuss Lisa McPherson.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
I think the answer to the originally posted question is leaking thru, drip by drip....

The OP puzzled, "Is it just me or has the guy totally lost it?"

Didn't Rathbun, when faced with incriminating written journal evidence in the McPherson case, order his staff to "LOSE IT"?

Didn't Rathbun, when confronted with his swift recriminations against the Aussies seeking justice in the court system, just "LOSE" all memory of what he had said--later claiming that he was not referring to those Aussies at all?

Didn't Rathbun, after making outrageous and irrational assertions that a pc was "soaring" just before he committed suicide, suddenly "LOSE" his Blog entries about that raw footbullet-ridden nerve?

So, when confronted with facts and reality, I think it is fair to say that the evidence is weighing in rather demonstrably that he has "totally lost it", literally and figuratively. It's what he does.

Advice to Rathbun. I checked the Lost & Found for ya. It ain't there either. Maybe you can retrace your steps since you entered the front door of Scientology and try to figure out where you originally lost it.

Last edited:
Revealing thread.

Is this a good time to make note of Mahty's unwillingness to venture out into the deep waters of other people's fora, and tendency to stay within his own domain, where he has the proverbial "finger on the button" to suppress any "entheta" that would threaten to "upset" his little flock of suckers? I find that significant. He's all about control.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is this a good time to make note of Mahty's unwillingness to venture out into the deep waters of other people's fora[...]

I don't necessarily see that as a problem. I know plenty of people who have one electronic way of interacting with others. I have grown to like web forums, but not everyone does. Sure, of course he also gets a more limited audience, but it isn't necessarily about control.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
I don't necessarily see that as a problem. I know plenty of people who have one electronic way of interacting with others. I have grown to like web forums, but not everyone does. Sure, of course he also gets a more limited audience, but it isn't necessarily about control.

He DID post here and was pretty much ass raped. And Johnny and others want to know WHY he doesn't post on other fora? Oh gosh, let me think.

Good twin

Floater
He DID post here and was pretty much ass raped. And Johnny and others want to know WHY he doesn't post on other fora? Oh gosh, let me think.

Dammit Fluffy. You know I love you, but gee. Marty's a big boy and lots of folks including you have put up with getting kicked around when they step outside to speak. He doesn't need you holding his hand and slapping the bullies. Don't forget he was a well trained and drilled and experienced bully with a production record.

Sometimes you're just too nice.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

oh come on, no he was not.

Just because he was not worshipped when he arrived doesn't mean he was raped. Gimme a break.

Perhaps he doesn't post in other forums because he is a weak assed piece of crap who hurt a lot of people and now wants to act like he is some sort of demi-god but doesn't have the balls to do it?

gimli

Patron
He DID post here and was pretty much ass raped.

You mean the truth fucked him in the face.

Aw, let me throw a pity party for poor Marty.

He wants to live in his bubble free from anything he considers "entheta". What he considers as unspeakable entheta, most other people call reality, facts and truth.. But we have to be grateful Marty is out there being so vewy vewy brave.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Dammit Fluffy. You know I love you, but gee. Marty's a big boy and lots of folks including you have put up with getting kicked around when they step outside to speak. He doesn't need you holding his hand and slapping the bullies. Don't forget he was a well trained and drilled and experienced bully with a production record.

Sometimes you're just too nice.

Oh, you know sometimes I'm a total bitch, right?

Ok, so the reason I said what I said, dollink, is not to defend Marty- but because- no matter how much of a complete and utter tool he's being- even if he were Hitler, Stalin and the Marquis De Sade all rolled into one- it's still understandable why he would not want to post somewhere where he's been slammed repeatedly. Even if he deserved it, even if he didn't. I mean, even if he's the worst guy EVER, one really cannot expect him to come to a venue where he's hated by many. Idi Amin wouldn't have done it. Hubbard wouldn't have done it. Sen. Eugene McCarthy wouldn't have done it. Vlad the Impaler wouldn't have done it.

Now, having said that, I suppose it would be logical for me to say if I think he should be slammed. I have mixed feelings on that. I think you probably can tell, right? I will say this, though- I said it the other day- discussion of what he's doing- no matter how critical of him that discussion is- is often relevant particularly when it's about something new that has happened like this thing with the blog and facebook accounts being allegedly hacked and only SOME posts being replaced.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
You mean the truth fucked him in the face.

Aw, let me throw a pity party for poor Marty.

He wants to live in his bubble free from anything he considers "entheta". What he considers as unspeakable entheta, most other people call reality, facts and truth.. But we have to be grateful Marty is out there being so vewy vewy brave.

See my other response.

Good twin

Floater

Ok, so the reason I said what I said, dollink, is not to defend Marty- but because- no matter how much of a complete and utter tool he's being- even if he were Hitler, Stalin and the Marquis De Sade all rolled into one- it's still understandable why he would not want to post somewhere where he's been slammed repeatedly. Even if he deserved it, even if he didn't. I mean, even if he's the worst guy EVER, one really cannot expect him to come to a venue where he's hated by many. Idi Amin wouldn't have done it. Hubbard wouldn't have done it. Sen. Eugene McCarthy wouldn't have done it. Vlad the Impaler wouldn't have done it.

Now, having said that, I suppose it would be logical for me to say if I think he should be slammed. I have mixed feelings on that. I think you probably can tell, right? I will say this, though- I said it the other day- discussion of what he's doing- no matter how critical of him that discussion is- is often relevant particularly when it's about something new that has happened like this thing with the blog and facebook accounts being allegedly hacked and only SOME posts being replaced.

Fair enuff. :thumbsup:

(Being bitchy sometimes is not the same as being a total bitch. LOL That's why I am sometimes the evil twin)

Gadfly

Crusader

I think Vlad would do it! :duh: LOL!

Eldon

Patron
These are Marty's two posts on ESMB. Warning: The sheer bashing, yapping, nattering, and ass raping on these threads can be graphic. Sensitive souls are advised to avoid both these threads.:ohmy::unsure::nervous:

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9794

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=9819
:woohoo:

When I searched for all his posts just, I only got two: the first on each of these threads. He never bothered to engage anyone in discussion or answer a single question. He just said he was interested in "folks who are interested in moving out of the morass." Meaning folks looking for new promises of Total Freedom or whatever.

It appears the responses were pretty civil on the first page or two of each thread. His aloof attitude and refusal to respond might have easily pissed people off. Whenever Marty says anything, it's with the implicit assumption that he is the authority in charge and has the right to chastise or possibly declare anyone who disagrees with him. Tough shit.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
I'm afraid I failed to fall over in a swoon when he told of the FBI confessing to him that they'd been trying to frame him (and Scientology) for years, but, he was just too smart for them and didn't take the bait.

Ahem

Zinj