What's new

RAY JEFFREY TO JUDGE: ORDER RATHBUNS TO TURN OVER FINANCIAL RECORDS AND TESTIFY

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I can't see his comments on the Bunker. Were his comments on the live-blogging app comment thing? What nic is he using, if not 'Alanzo'? Just curious. Thanks, FTS
That's strange, they are not showing anymore. When the blogging was live it showed how many comments there were after each entry, usually 1-3, also presumably live. I clicked on a few and most of them were Alanzo (using that name) defending the Rathbuns or snarking at Ray Jeffrey. Either all those app comments have been removed or were only visible when it was live.

Anyway it's a fascinating read with lot of input on the legal issues in the normal comments.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
That's strange, they are not showing anymore. When the blogging was live it showed how many comments there were after each entry, usually 1-3, also presumably live. I clicked on a few and most of them were Alanzo (using that name) defending the Rathbuns or snarking at Ray Jeffrey. Either all those app comments have been removed or were only visible when it was live.

Thanks for the explanation. As Tony mentioned in the blog article, Tikk was in charge of running the live-blogging app,. Perhaps Tikk deleted Alanzo's comments. Fine with me if that happened, lol!

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thanks for the explanation. As Tony mentioned in the blog article, Tikk was in charge of running the live-blogging app,. Perhaps Tikk deleted Alanzo's comments. Fine with me if that happened, lol!

LOL

Alanzo is part of the AASC.

The Anti Anti-Scientology Cult.

In fact, he is a proud member of the AASC Quadroika, consisting of Alanzo, Rathbun, Miscavige & Hubbard.

I recently saw Alanzo captured on video footage--wearing all black, an identity-concealing balaclava and breaking random windows. All that whilst leading fellow OTs (Operating Trolls) in a fanatical chant:

WHAT DO WE WANT?

ZERO-POINT-ZERO APOSTATES!

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

IN PRESENT TIME!

HELPFUL TIP TO APOSTATES
: Be happy about confused cult cretins Alanzo and Rathbun. Be very happy any time a free introductory clown is sent to our end-of-cult party!

zero-point-zero -noun:
1) The mathematical sum of 0.0
2) An emotional tone entitling one to visit Ron at Target II

Last edited:

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron

LOL

Alanzo is part of the AASC.

The Anti Anti-Scientology Cult.

In fact, he is a proud member of the AASC Quadroika, consisting of Alanzo, Rathbun, Miscavige & Hubbard.

I recently saw Alanzo captured on video footage--wearing all black, an identity-concealing balaclava and breaking random windows. All that whilst leading fellow OTs (Operating Trolls) in a hysterical chant:

WHAT DO WE WANT?

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?

IN PRESENT TIME!

WHERE DO WE WANT IT?

ON THIS PLANET!

HELPFUL TIP TO APOSTATES
: Be happy about confused cult cretins Alanzo and Rathbun. Be very happy any time a free introductory clown is sent to the end-of-cult party!

zero-point-zero -noun:
1) The mathematical sum of 0.0
2) An emotional tone entitling one to visit Ron at Target II

Sorry. I just had to!:biggrin:

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by JackStraw

WHAT DO WE WANT IT?

WHEN DO WE WANT IT?
IN PRESENT TIME!

WHERE DO WE WANT IT?
ON THIS PLANET!

Sorry. I just had to!:biggrin:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Love it!

That feels soooooo much more perfect-er!!!!!

Jenyfurrr

Patron
Alanzo started to comment on each update (they were popping up every 2-3mins for a bit, so... :duh:) I think the last one thanked Tony for his "intellectual honesty" (re: Tony quoting RJ stating the multitude of Marty hate sites had been pulled down, Tony commented afterwards in his portion that, last he checked, a few still remained) & others had started to respond to Alanzo (just what he wants!) and then the comments were disabled and couldn't be seen anymore.

As for for people who go to today's post and are looking to find the Live Blogging transcript (it was VERY cool & easy to track) it is towards the very end of the post and takes a moment or two to load. *Edited to add: It will allow you to sort from oldest to newest, as the default seemed to be set to load the newest up top for Live Blog mode. There's also a small "Load More Posts" (or something similar) button at the end

Thursday morning the judge will issue a decision and fax it. Tony's posts contain the reasons and what she'd asked RJ to clarify. But it was very satisfying hearing "Overruled, admitted" on EVERY SINGLE POINT!

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Alanzo started to comment on each update (they were popping up every 2-3mins for a bit, so... :duh:) I think the last one thanked Tony for his "intellectual honesty" (re: Tony quoting RJ stating the multitude of Marty hate sites had been pulled down, Tony commented afterwards in his portion that, last he checked, a few still remained) & others had started to respond to Alanzo (just what he wants!) and then the comments were disabled and couldn't be seen anymore.

Wouldn't that kind of be KARMIC KOSMIC KOMIC justice?

(that the Bunker standardly handled Alanzo's trolling by "quietly disposing of it without sorrow")

:giggle:

Jenyfurrr

Patron
Wouldn't that kind of be KARMIC KOSMIC KOMIC justice?

(that the Bunker standardly handled Alanzo's trolling by "quietly disposing of it without sorrow")

:giggle:
Agree 100%!
Here's one of those times that the perfect response (whether K K K - the funny kind listed above, or intentional silencing) is APROPOS! :clap:

And thanks for the funnies today - needed the LOL's today! :thumbsup:

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Interesting footnote today from Tony Ortega:

Meanwhile, another interesting moment was when Jeffrey said he believed Reynolds [Marty's lawyer] was being paid
by the Church of Scientology. “That’s my hunch,” he said in court. Reynolds ignored it, which we found kind of interesting.

Before the hearing, we had a chance to ask Reynolds if the Rathbuns had come through the hurricane all right. “As far as
I know. I haven’t heard anything to the contrary,” he said.

Ref: https://tonyortega.org/2017/08/29/l...-enforcer-be-compelled-to-testify/#more-42085

HelluvaHoax!

. . .
Interesting footnote today from Tony Ortega:

Meanwhile, another interesting moment was when Jeffrey said he believed Reynolds [Marty's lawyer] was being paid
by the Church of Scientology. “That’s my hunch,” he said in court. Reynolds ignored it, which we found kind of interesting.

Before the hearing,
we had a chance to ask Reynolds if the Rathbuns had come through the hurricane all right. “As far as
I know. I haven’t heard anything to the contrary,” he said.

Ref: https://tonyortega.org/2017/08/29/l...-enforcer-be-compelled-to-testify/#more-42085

Rathbun makes it through Hurricane Harvey all right.

But will he make it through Hurricane Jeffrey all right?

One wonders:

--if Rathbun realized consideration of any kind (whether direct, indirect will the
discovery process be able to detect the amount/source and how the scam
was structured to avoid triggering Ray Jeffrey's firm(s) contingency fees.

--as an officer of the court (as well as advocate for his client), will Reynold
meticulously avoid asking Rathbun any questions (in private) that might
cause Rathbun to reveal fraudulent elements? Typically, lawyers DO NOT
want to know if their client is guilty--more so in criminal cases than civil
litigation like this case. But, nonetheless, wouldn't it be excruciatingly
interesting to be able to listen to those attorney/client discussions?

--will Reynold do the typical lawyerly thing when facing "anti-scientology"
opposition? To wit, will he use every manner of delay, obfuscation, misdirection,
and attacking?

--will Reynolds take notice and recuse himself if he learns of COS black ops, PI
intimidation, fair game and other cultcraft goonery being run by Miscavige's operatives?

--and the billion dollar question: If the lawsuit gets filed, WHO is Ray Jeffrey's
team going to serve/subpoena for written interrogatories and live depositions?

And if a law suit ensues, wonder if A&E is interested in a new hit reality show? LOL

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
I wonder: If Reynolds is not being paid by scn or some other like entity, did he require Marty pay for his services in advance, so as not to end up being screwed like Jeffrey et al?

Jack

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
Marty, the ultimate 'freeloader'. The debt he owes his ex lawyers is extraordinary, and the 'douche' ducks out. You can run, Marty, but you cannot hide.
Marty has no 'character' at all. No ethics, no honor, no integrity. Fucking lying douche bag. Lizard brain. Non-human, low as they come cockroach/insect.
Don't know how is wife can stand to be with him. :puke2:

All that said, I hope he came out alright down there in TX. :evillaugh:
Ex-Lawyers need something to go after . . .

Karma is a bitch, and so much for getting out from under the stress of a lawsuit/legal action. Boo hoo hoo, Martay - you asswipe.

Am I going to get in trouble with mods over this? :unsure:
The man makes my skin crawl.

RogerB

Crusader
Well, Lurker5,

To your comment regarding Martay-betray being the ultimate freeloader, add the fact that he also leached off other good folks in the ex-Scio community . . . not only had he lived free as the guest on charitable support among the ex-scio community for a period in time . . . but going back on ESMB, we find Karen#1 posting that she supported him financially to the tune of giving him a credit card (on her account) to help him out and get back on his feet . . .

And what do we see as the response of this turncoat??? . . . current malicious attacks on Karen#1 . . .

This shithead is definitely in the pay of or otherwise being "managed" by the cult.

R

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I got a lot of flack when I suspected when Monique and Marty Rathbun fired their attorney's - that they took the ole $cientological blood money, gag order, attack critics and "create his own dead agent pack by attacking critics" BUY OUT...

to confuse the clubbed seals who are still in....

in exchange for BLOOD money from $cientology - who IS David Miscavige.

I think it is safe to say - I was right about that. Anyone now disagree? Anyone now - want to apologize to me? LOL

I believe Marty and Monique purchased a $300,000 home shortly after he fired his attorney's.

Marty Rathbun was "poked at" by Louis Theroux in "My Scientology Movie". Marty got pissed and he admitted that he was "unemployable" He says...."You know I am unemployable" .....and that he appeared to be wanting sympathy from Louis *(to me).

How did he get the money to purchase a house if he was unemployable?

$cientology - that is how. Blood money!

Anyone disagree and if so, why do you disagree?

Then.... I was called a "conspiracy theorist" and kook - when I suspected all of the attorney's are in on it, including Marty's attorney - that he fired. I called Ray when I left and asked him to help me get my money back. He said "it was not worth it to him" - it was not enough money for him.

Remember - Marty Rat-Bum fired them when the Rat-Bums were WINNING!!

Scientology gags people when they are WINNING...just like Debbie Cook.

From Ortega's Blog:

"Petition to depose Rathbuns in San Antonio denied"

"Just got word that Bexar County district Judge Karen H. Pozza has denied the petition by attorneys who want to depose their former clients, Monique and Mark “Marty” Rathbun.

In a one-line order with no explanation, Judge Pozza denied the Rule 202 petition that had been submitted by attorneys Ray Jeffrey, Marc Wiegand, and Elliott Cappuccio.

No immediate reaction from the attorneys, but as was discussed in Tuesday’s court hearing, they can refile the petition in San Patricio County, where the Rathbuns live, and under a different part of Rule 202.

Those two different provisions of the Rule became the sticking point in Tuesday’s hearing, and it appears to have figured into Pozza’s ruling. For what the attorneys are trying to do, they will either need to file a lawsuit against the Rathbuns in San Antonio, or a new Rule 202 petition in Corpus Christi."

My guess is that Scientology paid everyone off including Marty's attorneys...and the deal was to "pretend to go after Marty" and make mistakes and appear to go into apathy...and then fade quietly away and spend your blood money very quietly - very carefully....

It has been awful quiet from Marty's Attorney's Camp.....and I predict they will pretend to go after Marty but will make mistakes and then give up.....

So predictable - the behavior from everyone, IMHO - based on $cientology's history - especially with high ranking officials that know of David MIscavige's criminal and sordid past and are willing to squawk !

Marty WAS the legal dept of $ciendollatry for many years - he knows exactly how to play this out...and the attorney's know too.

Marty is not stupid and would never settle unless the cult pays his attorneys. The attorney's don't care where the money comes from or how they get paid...they just want the money. IMHO.

What do you guys think now?

Are the attorney's all in on this or what do you suspect ?

Last edited:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Was it you who disbelieved me when I wrote, repeatedly, that change.org was NOT a Scientology site?
Please refresh my memory.

Oh, and I think for you to accuse Ray Jeffrey, as you have, without a scintilla of evidence, is absurd, at best.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Was it you who disbelieved me when I wrote, repeatedly, that change.org was NOT a Scientology site?
Please refresh my memory.

Oh, and I think for you to accuse Ray Jeffrey, as you have, without a scintilla of evidence, is absurd, at best.

Still harboring grudges Churchill? Poor thing. So .... I will count your vote as a "no" you don't think Ray Jeffrey is in on it.

Okay - good! Thank you.

I will repeat the auditing question:

Did you think Marty Rat-Bum et al got a $cientological Blood Money Gag Order Create a Dead Agent pack on oneself....Buy Out when he went nuts and fired his attorney?

Do you think it now?

Now - before I end the session Churchill ..... I would like to indicate some BPC...( by-passed charge) on

"when I wrote, repeatedly, that change.org was NOT a Scientology site"

and

" oh, when I think you accuse Ray Jeffrey, as you have, without a scintilla of evidence, is absurd, at best"

Now - Please write up your success story on how " right you are " about change.org ... and see the EXSMB registrar for your next exsmb project.

Love you Churchill! :p

Now - can anyone else please chime in if you think Marty's attorney's are in on it and if you thought Marty did not get blood money but now you think he did?

If you are offended by the auditing question...

You may want to ask yourself...

Do you have a similar overt of your own.....?

Just sayin....

Certainly Scientology is not beyond getting everyone in on this....they certainly have the money and the skills (sleazy attorney's)

and making them ALL go away....quietly ... without sorrow?

Last edited: