What's new

RDD read drill do it on the RPF

sp declared

Patron with Honors
I have the need to organize a co-audit and would like to use the RDD system to speed up the training process.

Anyone can help me with the original Flag Orders or with the steps?

In order to co-audit lower grades what are the materials people will have to go through?

Thanks a lot

S.D.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I have the need to organize a co-audit and would like to use the RDD system to speed up the training process.

In order to co-audit lower grades what are the materials people will have to go through?

Thanks a lot

S.D.

Depends. The RPF system depends on having someone there to supervise it who knows what he's doing, at least within the confines of the tech being used. Co-auditing when you're fumbling around is doable when you have confidence in a tech guy nearby to bail you out of any trouble you might run into. The "expert" doesn't even have to be that good, as long as he is thought to be by those present.

The co-auditors are supposed to be reasonably proficient in ability to study, do TRs, metering, and some basics like the auditing comm cycle, repetitive processes, and other stuff found on a decent HQS Course. SOMEONE needs to know how it is really done. If NO-ONE knows and you're trying to do it all from scratch with just lectures and written materials, it's not going to work at all.

I'll refrain from opining (in this post) on the usefulness of Scn tech, but I'm sure others in this thread won't!

Paul

freethinker

Sponsor
If you can find an old copy of Dianetics Today it gives simplified versions of how to audit.

Thanks a lot

S.D.

Veda

Sponsor

Thanks a lot

S.D.

Paul offers good advice.

As far as I know, outside of the organization, no one has succeeded in doing what you describe.

Suggest concentrating on simple, small, actions, each done to a good result.

Don't recommend going beyond Grade Zero (Communication). The best of Scientology is at the beginning. As you descend into Scientology it becomes darker and darker.

Gib

Crusader

Thanks a lot

S.D.

I have no idea why you are messing around with scientology and the grades.

Why not go to source, dianetics?

Hubbard claimed any two people could read that book and in a few hundred hours "clear" themselves.

Shoot, Hubbard said in that book he "cleared" 273 people.

Why even mess with scientology, RDD System, when two people on a Dianetics co-audit can "clear" themselves?

When was the last time you read Dianetics? DM has totally reissued it according to how LRH intended. Just get the new book, give them to your co-audit team, and let them "clear" themselves. Simple, easy peasy.

sp declared

Patron with Honors
Depends. The RPF system depends on having someone there to supervise it who knows what he's doing, at least within the confines of the tech being used. Co-auditing when you're fumbling around is doable when you have confidence in a tech guy nearby to bail you out of any trouble you might run into. The "expert" doesn't even have to be that good, as long as he is thought to be by those present.

The co-auditors are supposed to be reasonably proficient in ability to study, do TRs, metering, and some basics like the auditing comm cycle, repetitive processes, and other stuff found on a decent HQS Course. SOMEONE needs to know how it is really done. If NO-ONE knows and you're trying to do it all from scratch with just lectures and written materials, it's not going to work at all.

I'll refrain from opining (in this post) on the usefulness of Scn tech, but I'm sure others in this thread won't!

Paul

Thanks Paul, as usual you gave me very important info and tips.

I have auditors and c/s but I need to train more people fast to organize a staff co-audit.

Your tips are very important.

sp declared

Patron with Honors
Paul offers good advice.

As far as I know, outside of the organization, no one has succeeded in doing what you describe.

Suggest concentrating on simple, small, actions, each done to a good result.

Don't recommend going beyond Grade Zero (Communication). The best of Scientology is at the beginning. As you descend into Scientology it becomes darker and darker.

Veda, thank you. I like very much your style and your wisdom. I am going to shoot for this co-auditing thing anyway.

As far as the dark side, i am afraid i am already deep into it because I am auditing since a while on solo nots and actually with great gains. :) so I will just try to keep going.

Even with that I have to say that I like your posts and your critical analysis of the tech.

SD

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Thanks Paul, as usual you gave me very important info and tips.

I have auditors and c/s but I need to train more people fast to organize a staff co-audit.

Your tips are very important.

One question: are you intending to have this co-audit occur in person, in one room (two or three rooms if you are respecting OT3/NOTs restrictions) -- like it does on the RPF -- or are you expecting this to take place remotely, over Skype or Viber or Zoom or something? There's a big difference!

Paul

exsomessenger

Patron Meritorious
I remember it as RIDIDI.

basicly meaning READ it Drill it Do it. I do not remember if it was a FO or part of an HCOB etc.

sp declared

Patron with Honors
One question: are you intending to have this co-audit occur in person, in one room (two or three rooms if you are respecting OT3/NOTs restrictions) -- like it does on the RPF -- or are you expecting this to take place remotely, over Skype or Viber or Zoom or something? There's a big difference!

Paul

Hi Paul,

We are squirrels but not that much. :)

The co-audit supervisor will be physically present. People will co-audit lower grades.

If you (or Veda) have any additional guidelines or recommendation you are more than welcome.

Thanks for your help

SD

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
OK, thanks. About the only other suggestion I have is for the co-audit sup (and C/S), who I assume will be an experienced tech person although not necessarily an experienced co-audit sup, to have a huge tolerance for "out-tech" in his/her untrained co-auditors (since they will not be anywhere near his/her level). An auditor learns to audit by auditing and all that.

Good luck.

Paul