What's new

Ready for my story !!!

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks for your story 8-8008 - it is really good and the truth is being exposed! One story at a time!!

Karen#1

Gold Meritorious Patron
8-8008

At the beginning I had been in a small auditing room for many weeks without being let out and being able to walk... It was horrible. At one point, I thought I was going insane.
I was then moved with others in the basement. I could not get out neither. During my auditing I blew. I left at night. I had calculated it and knew where to go, at what time.... I went. I won't say here where and how. But the next day I called in, to get my bags and to bring them to me. They were all sooooo nice to me. Two guys came to see me. No bags of course. I told them I had made the necessary to get out. They spent many hours trying to handle me to come back. I then got my auditor on the phone. Very nice auditor that I like very much. I then decided to go back but mentionned that I was leaving in few weeks done or not done. Note that I had been already in there for a year. A YEAR LOST. I finally got through. I was shown some legal documents to sign. I did not agree with them or what was said. I will spare the details again. Sorry but a security for myself at this point. I signed them in front of a camera and they asked me if I was under the influence of drugs, if I was forced to sign those papers.... I said NO of course, otherwise, I would still be there getting sec checked. I signed those papers. I wanted to get out. I was going nuts in that place. I know a guys who was there for a year and a half. He was not even started with his leaving sec check. I may still be there lol.
Holding someone against their will violates the Laws of the Land.
Holding you til you practically go insane is the Terrorist part of Scientology INC.
It is unlawful, it is brutal and unconscionable.
Please be in touch with me privately.

[email protected]

Karen de la Carriere
Read my thread to see the pattern of scandalous abuse
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?25271-David-Miscavige-s-abuses-and-violence