What's new

Real Scn Fair Game

Veda

Sponsor
Organized Scientology has had a philosophy of Fair Game since 1951. This was further elaborated upon during 1955 and again in 1959 and 1960. 1961 saw the appearance of metered Security Checks which monitored wrong think, and 1965 brought the name and the "law" of Fair Game.

lronhubbard_globe.jpg

By 1966 an entire department of the Scientology organization was established to apply Fair Game and, continuing through the 1960s and into the 1970s, an entire tech of Fair Game was created by L. Ron Hubbard, complete with check sheets, clay demos, and drills.

An essential part of Fair Game is the idea of Suppressive Person or "SP."

[sub]________________[/sub]

[sub]John Sanborn, editor of several early Scientology books, describes the first SP Declare. [/sub]
[sub](From a 1986 interview):[/sub]
Hubbard had Marilyn Routsong, who was the World Wide Ethics Officer at St. Hill Manor, deliver the first Suppressive Person declare. He had written this system up and now he was going to use it.
Hubbard said, 'Declare so and so.' And he put out the order. Boy, in those days being declared was like a death sentence.
He said, 'As soon as you give him the order come back.' And when she did he said, 'How did he act? What did he say? Did he say anything?' And so forth. He was thrilled like a kid to see how his new dictatorial system was going to work.

Here's a typical SP Declare from the "Church" of Scientology.
This one is from the "Church" of Scientology of British Columbia, from 1972:

sp-declare-eileen-vernjack.jpg

"They cannot be granted the rights and beingness ordinarily accorded rational beings."

[sub]______The original Fair Game Law______[/sub]

[sub]7 March 1965 Hubbard Communications Office policy Letter, [/sub]
[sub] 'Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists, the Fair Game Law'[/sub]

A Suppressive person or group becomes 'fair game'.
By Fair Game is meant, without rights for self, possessions or position, and no Scientologist may be brought before a Committee of Evidence or punished for any action taken against a Suppressive Person or group...
Suppressive acts are defined as actions or omissions undertaken to knowingly suppress, reduce, or impede Scientology or Scientologists.
Such suppressive acts include public disavowal of Scientology... public statements against Scientology.
[Suppressive acts also include] continued membership in a divergent group; continued adherence to a suppressive person or group pronounced a suppressive person or group by HCO; failure to handle, or disavow, or disconnect from a person demonstrably guilty of suppressive acts; being at the hire of anti-Scientology groups or persons.
[Suppressive acts also include] 1st degree murder, arson, disintegration of persons or belongings not [underlining added] guilty of suppressive acts.
[Suppressive Persons] place themselves beyond any consideration for their feelings or well being...
The homes, property, places, and abodes of persons who have been active in attempting to suppress Scientology... are all beyond any protection.
_________________​

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Scientology fair game practices include the use of reverse psychology on the enemy target. This is called in Hubbard's scripture "Black Dianetics." (Definition: Black Dianetics. Black Dianetics also qualifies as brainwashing, according to Hubbard's definition of brainwashing.)

In a YT video published July 12, 2019, Aaron Smith-Levin and Ron Miscavige Senior demonstrated a very specific Black Dianetics technique on a claimed victim of David Miscavige. I'll provide my evidence below the transcript.

Note: I'm posting this without comment on the veracity of the victim's shocking story. I don't have the facts or evidence necessary to make a judgment about it. This is about how Ron Miscavige Senior and Aaron Smith-Levin (Vice-President of the Aftermath Foundation) used Black Dianetics to fair game a claimed victim of David Miscavige, and to smear anyone who would "buy her story." The techies on this board will instantly recognize the reverse Listing tech.

Aaron Smith-Levin and Ron Miscavige Snr said:
0:02:02.3
ASL (Aaron Smith-Levin): There's this woman named Christy Woods or Christy Siddall or however you say her last name, who for the last three years has been trying to sell her story to the Washington Post, the Tampa Bay Times, Tony Ortega, and any former Scientologist she can find. And when I say "sell" I don't mean she's actually asking for money to the best of my knowledge.

Not any--, she claims that she was held by your son David Miscavige at the International Base from the age of twelve as his private sex slave. Raped her non-stop for ten years. She had six kids with him. Ah, Dave's wife Shelly would come in and watch sometimes. And that all of the the former Int executives who have left the Sea Org and left Scientology all know about this and are colluding to be silent and cover it up and cover up this child rape.

And she wants you to submit a DNA sample to prove that her kids belong to David Miscavige. What say you?

0:03:04.0

RM (Ron Miscavige Snr.): Okay. Do we have many Scientologists watching this, do you think?

ASL: Yes.

RM: All right. So there is a process in Scientology where you are looking for what's called a person's "item." And when you give--, when you get this item, you feel relief in certain areas of your life. Ah, multitudinous things that it could relieve you of.[1]

Does that make sense, in one--, in other words, you "get your item"?

ASL: Well, I mean it makes sense to me. I know what you're talking about.

RM: Yeah, but I mean let's say if you were ah, a non-Scientologist. What I just said; would that kind of give you the idea what "getting an item" is?

ASL: Well maybe not.

It would be like, um, so if someone feels like they're lacking an answer. Like, let's say to themselves. Um like "Oh, my God, what's wrong with me?"

And when they find it, was like, "Oh, my God! THIS is what's wrong with me." [2]

RM: Exactly. I think between the both of us, anybody watching this will get the idea of what we mean by a person getting its item, right?

ASL: Sure.

RM: Now this girl who's claiming these things. Just--. What was her name again?

ASL: Christy.

RM: Christy. Okay, Christy.

Christy, if you're watching this, I would like you to do this and I think it's going to help you. I want you to go, get in front of a mirror. Look at yourself in the mirror and just say, "I'm nuts."

And I tell ya, I think you're going to find--, now don't take this personally. Just walk in front, look in a mirror and say, "I'm nuts." And I think it's going to help you tremendously.

This is lunacy.

And those of you who are buying this, for Christ's sake man. Come to your fucking senses! I mean this is an international base where you're claiming that all these people knew about it. He's my SON. Are you crazy? YOU answer that question.

ASL: (Laughs)
0:04:55

1. The procedure being discussed is known as "Listing" or "Listing and Nulling." Definitions.

2. The question "What's wrong with me?" is a well known example of a "non-standard," self-listing question, in that there can be no one right answer. According to Hubbard, "The usual reason for self-listing is a prior wrong L&N item or an item not found. People will self-list to try to find the right item. So find and correct the earlier out-list." (HCOB 11 April 1977 List Errors Correction Of).

Listing is an extremely exact procedure, done only in formal session with an E-meter by a properly trained Class IV or above auditor.

Hubbard emphasized that "NOTHING PRODUCES AS MUCH CASE UPSET AS A WRONG LIST ITEM OR A WRONG LIST." (HCOB 20 April 1972 C/S Series 78 Product Purpose And Why And W/C Error Correction).

Hubbard wrote that the purpose of the Introspection Rundown

L. Ron Hubbard said:
is to locate and correct those things which cause a person to fixate his attention inwardly, on himself or his bank. This RD extroverts the person so that he can see his environment and therefore handle and control it. (...) The key is WHAT CAUSED THE PERSON TO INTROSPECT BEFORE THE PSYCHOTIC BREAK." (...) In the case of a pc in a psychotic break, the C/S would have to locate the last severe wrong indication, indicate the fact to the pc and get it corrected (as with a wrong item) as the first action.

(HCOB 23 January 1974RB The Technical Breakthrough of 1973! The Introspection RD)

More about Black Dianetics:

Wouldn't someone have to believe in Dianetics in order to call what Ron said Black Dianetics? Don't you think Ron was just making a bit of a joke about how crazy the woman's accusations are? Do you think he was actually expecting Christy Woods to listen to his advice and take it? Sheesh.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Wouldn't someone have to believe in Dianetics in order to call what Ron said Black Dianetics? Don't you think Ron was just making a bit of a joke about how crazy the woman's accusations are? Do you think he was actually expecting Christy Woods to listen to his advice and take it? Sheesh.
Who would make such a joke about someone claiming to be a victim? And who would find it even a bit funny?

A few days earlier, Aaron Smith-Levin posted a YT video about the same claimed victim. He didn't come across as joking then either.

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Are you saying you find it credible that DM had a 12 yr old sex slave who had 6 of his kids?
This is what I said:

Note: I'm posting this without comment on the veracity of the victim's shocking story. I don't have the facts or evidence necessary to make a judgment about it. This is about how Ron Miscavige Senior and Aaron Smith-Levin (Vice-President of the Aftermath Foundation) used Black Dianetics to fair game a claimed victim of David Miscavige, and to smear anyone who would "buy her story." The techies on this board will instantly recognize the reverse Listing tech.

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ron's stupid lead-in and ignorant defining of listing don't make this black dn. It was just a round about way of saying "she's nuts". That's his opinion. I don't see this as fair gaming.

Arron's entitled to express his opinions. I don't see his criticism as fair gaming.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I watched half of Aaron's video including the 2-minute clip of "Christy Woods" and John McGhee (?). I've never seen either of them before, but that 2-minute clip? I'm not sure what it's about. There must have been half a dozen edits in the middle. She is showing no discernible emotional affect, and almost looks like she's about to break into laughter. If it wasn't *so* poorly done, complete with bed sheet (?) walls, it would look like a controlled-opposition piece to discredit any exposure of DM's wrongdoing.

I don't think either of them are at all sincere, but what's behind it I haven't a clue.

Paul

Last edited:

Caroline

Patron Meritorious
Ron's stupid lead-in and ignorant defining of listing don't make this black dn. It was just a round about way of saying "she's nuts". That's his opinion. I don't see this as fair gaming.

Arron's entitled to express his opinions. I don't see his criticism as fair gaming.
Everyone is entitled to express opinions, and to post them for all to see, including Aaron Smith-Levin.

Aftermath Foundation prospects who have psychological trauma to deal with, should know that they are being vetted by people who are not qualified to assess their mental state or trauma, and that they could be excoriated publicly, shamed for reaching out and gaslighted.

Last edited:

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Remember that Aaron Smith Levin is a board member of the Aftermath Foundation, which says that it receives reports of abused Exes, and requests for help.

This is how Aaron Smith Levin treats these reports and requests for help?

Both of Aaron's videos on Christy Woods have many denigrating remarks about lots of other Ex-Scientologists, as well.

This is the best the Ex Scientology community has to treat Exes who ask for help?

I don't think so.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
While the celebrity anti-Scientologists involved in the Christy Woods cyber-bullying, such as Aaron Smith Levin were all trained Sea Org members, and they learned their techniques of denigration and introverting Psy Ops there, I would categorize this as Anti-Scientology Fair Game.

L Ron Hubbard's Sea Org. Same source, same training in the same techniques - but simply flip-flopped sides.

No growth. No maturity. No learning.

Just fanatically for, then fanatically against.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Everyone is entitled to express opinions, and to post them for all to see, including Aaron Smith-Levin.

Aftermath Foundation prospects who have psychological trauma to deal with, should know that they are being vetted by people who are not qualified to assess their mental state or trauma, and that they could be excoriated publicly, shamed for reaching out and gaslighted.
Exactly.

Veda

Sponsor
While the celebrity anti-Scientologists involved in the Christy Woods cyber-bullying, such as Aaron Smith Levin were all trained Sea Org members, and they learned their techniques of denigration and introverting Psy Ops there, I would categorize this as Anti-Scientology Fair Game.

L Ron Hubbard's Sea Org. Same source, same training in the same techniques - but simply flip-flopped sides.

No growth. No maturity. No learning.

Just fanatically for, then fanatically against.
From what I can see he was five when his parents joined Scientology.

How long has he been out of the Sea Org?

Here's a smear site from the Scientology cult:

Aaron Smith-Levin: Who is he Really?

Dotey OT

Cyclops Duck of the North - BEWARE
I could get into this subject, as I know the people involved, trained and worked with Aaron and his mother. What I am going to say is beside this point.

The character of ESMB has been different as of late. This thread is a nice microcosm of what I've seen. The thread title and topic is distorted from fair-game as known and adopted and denied by the church, into an anti-anti-anti-scientology thread. I think that if you were to bear with me and just look at this and you would see. Doesn't matter how it got this way, but it sure enough is there. It happened with the first response posting. I don't care at this moment that there is freedom to say whatever you want. Some of the old timers here just tell me to shut up and go away, and I will. I have been biting my lip, really since the first week of August. I'm, for a lack of a better term, fairly exterior to this. I just know what I'm looking at.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I could get into this subject, as I know the people involved, trained and worked with Aaron and his mother. What I am going to say is beside this point.

The character of ESMB has been different as of late. This thread is a nice microcosm of what I've seen. The thread title and topic is distorted from fair-game as known and adopted and denied by the church, into an anti-anti-anti-scientology thread. I think that if you were to bear with me and just look at this and you would see. Doesn't matter how it got this way, but it sure enough is there. It happened with the first response posting. I don't care at this moment that there is freedom to say whatever you want. Some of the old timers here just tell me to shut up and go away, and I will. I have been biting my lip, really since the first week of August. I'm, for a lack of a better term, fairly exterior to this. I just know what I'm looking at.
Dotey -

There are no sides to the truth.

Stop looking for confirmation bias. It was bad for you in Scientology, and it is bad for you after Scientology too.

Everything and everyone has good and bad in them, false and true - embrace both.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Mmmm... Yet you contend that the Sea Org does not engage in undue influence, mind manipulation, a.k.a. "brainwashing"?
If you were a Marine all your life, or even a manager of a McDonald's Franchise, you're going to take your training with you.

Sea Orgers were in a highly toxic ideological environment. Aaron learned to survive in that environment in the same ways he treats Christy Woods and John McGhee and everyone else he who he can't get something from. Yet he should be helping applicants and those who come to him for help from his position as a board member for Aftermath Foundation.

At the least he should not be trashing them publicly and shaming them mentally.

Don't you think?

So yeah - if you want "undue influence", "mind manipulations" aka" Brainwashing" to mean whatever you want - which is what almost ALL believers in brainwashing want - then go for it.

Aaron is "brainwashed". That's why he's acting like a completely immature and embarrassing weasel in these videos.

Last edited:

Veda

Sponsor
If you were a Marine all your life, or even a manager of a McDonald's Franchise, you're going to take your training with you.

Sea Orgers were in a highly toxic ideological environment. Aaron learned to survive in that environment in the same ways he treats Christy Woods and John McGhee and everyone else he who he can't get something from. Yet he should be helping applicants and those who come to him for help from his position as a board member for Aftermath Foundation.

At the least he should not be trashing them publicly and shaming them mentally.

So yeah - if you want "undue influence", "mind manipulations" aka" Brainwashing" to mean whatever you want - which is what almost ALL believers in brainwashing do - then go for it.

Aaron is "brainwashed". That's why he's acting like a completely embarrassing weasel in these videos.
That the Sea Org engages in introverting psy ops is your language. Looks like you've been hoisted on your own petard.

Would you like to publicly withdraw your assertion that the Sea Org is not a cult?

What do you think of the Scientology Inc. smear site on him?

And lastly, do you know how long he's been out of the Sea Org?

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
That the Sea Org engages in introverting psy ops is your language. Looks like you've been hoisted on your own petard.

Would you like to publicly withdraw your assertion that the Sea Org is not a cult?

What do you think of the Scientology Inc. smear site on him?

And lastly, do you know how long he's been out of the Sea Org?
Psy Ops are not brainwashing. Unless, again, we need brainwashing to mean whatever we want. Then I guess it does.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_operations_(United_States)