REALITY BASED TV SHOW SEEKS EX- CULT MEMBERS

c-orgy

Patron with Honors
Forwarding this.. I don't have any particulars about the show.
Any questions- there is an email below.

REALITY BASED TV Show in Los Angeles seeks-

CULT MEMBERS/ MEMBERS OF ALT RELIGIONS? / Male or Female / 18 to 65 / All Ethnicities

Have you ever been in a CULT or some ALTERNATE RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT? Have you become more involved than you would like to admit in some sort of SECRET SOCIETY?

Do you know someone who you suspect needs help breaking away from some brand of BRAINWASH?

We want to speak to you about a new docu-series being developed for a major cable network about people who have some kind of double life.

Email us at [email protected]

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Forwarding this.. I don't have any particulars about the show.
Any questions- there is an email below.

REALITY BASED TV Show in Los Angeles seeks-

CULT MEMBERS/ MEMBERS OF ALT RELIGIONS? / Male or Female / 18 to 65 / All Ethnicities

Have you ever been in a CULT or some ALTERNATE RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT? Have you become more involved than you would like to admit in some sort of SECRET SOCIETY?

Do you know someone who you suspect needs help breaking away from some brand of BRAINWASH?

We want to speak to you about a new docu-series being developed for a major cable network about people who have some kind of double life.

Email us at [email protected]

Do you have a link to where this advertisement was placed?

update: This email address is used by a company that is posting some terrible stuff on facebook

Diapered and Proud ( There are suggestive photos of children and teens in some of the posts.
https://www.facebook.com/DiaperedGirls

Here are more... from a Google Search of the email address.
https://www.google.com/#[email protected]

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
IMO It just sounds so very OSA to me, not to mention the trivialization of the cult experience.

guanoloco

As-Wased
I wouldn't do this...I think it will sensationalize the whole thing and by doing so ultimately favor Satanology in the end. The truth, undramatically presented, leaves it with no defense and shreds Satanology.

I think the only people participating will be all about themselves and fame...something Ron would do.