What's new

realization!!! I run out the OTIII on the purif!

petal

Patron Meritorious
Dear all,
Yes, that is right! I realized why the OTIII course was a waste of time for me. I had run the OTIII out on the purif, 20 years ago.:happydance:
So from my experiments with the whole track OTII, clearing course and OTIII is why others might have to run the OTIII after all.

reference "A fresh look at OTII."
petal:)

Smilla

Ordinary Human
I see it as a vocabulary/language issue.

Really "OT levels" is a marketing term.

IMO one may get "OT" gains anywhere on the bridge.
And having seen many of your earlier success stories Your
various Robots have achieved miracles. Not sure how often.

A grade 0 release is possibly unlimited.

If one has a GPM tech that is workable, per Scn tech and LRH statements this could be quite validly considered an "OT" level.

As an aside, anything which leads to more freedom[ or any other substitute] may be considered an " OT" level. *

*emphasis mine (Smilla)

For example a new ability to talk to girls when one didn't have one previously. :)

Anything can be considered an OT level - including being brain-dead and artificially ventilated in a hospital, people who think they can talk to Ron, people who have been bitten by bats, old ladies pushing shopping trolleys, and by seeing drunken old men dozing and snoring in the sun. I know a guy who went OT by eating a sandwich! We've come so far since Manson's day. That's the wonderful thing about Scientology - it's so inclusive, so certain! Anything - literally anything can be an OT level!

_vyrn_6100084.jpg

I flattened OT VIII by indexing my Pokemon Card collection.

Gadfly

Crusader
Geez, I completed OT III in 1984, and have thought little about it ever since. It wasn't bad, but there was nothing special about it either. I felt like it was largely unnecessary, and that it was trying to address things I had resolved for myself quite a bit earlier.

Once I realized that I could confuse "other people's shit for my own", that was that.

OT III-VII have NOTHING to do with "expanding spiritually", "becoming more aware", or "gaining abilities".

PirateAndBum

Gold Meritorious Patron
i ran out the money and didn't do OTIII on anything. I skipped/glided/flew to OT XIX, (see previous post) on a wafting breeze of hot air. :happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Once when I was only 7 (long before I ever heard of Scientology), whilst sitting in my back yard eating some red jello my mom made, I flattened OT V.

Then, after a few delicious bites, I suddenly froze when i perceived the presence of aliens.

Somehow, I had knowingness to ask them the Standard NOTS command: "WHO ARE YOU?", whereupon they blew!

Twenty years later, when I was trying to get my woggy mom (who is PTS to the middle class and totally the effect of MEST) to loan me $88,000 Bridge money, she really start invalidating my incredible case gain from that miraculous red jello moment. She had some total dub-in about those aliens being undocumented workers who showed up by mistake in our back yard--because they had the wrong address and should have been mowing the law of our next door neighbor.

JackStraw

Silver Meritorious Patron
Geez, I completed OT III in 1984, and have thought little about it ever since. It wasn't bad, but there was nothing special about it either. I felt like it was largely unnecessary, and that it was trying to address things I had resolved for myself quite a bit earlier.

Once I realized that I could confuse "other people's shit for my own", that was that.

OT III-VII have NOTHING to do with "expanding spiritually", "becoming more aware", or "gaining abilities".

Not having done any OT levels (thereby making me an expert!) I think they are really about the "church" gaining your money. :morecoffee:

Jack

Gadfly

Crusader

Once when I was only 7 (long before I ever heard of Scientology), whilst sitting in my back yard eating some red jello my mom made, I flattened OT V.

Then, after a few delicious bites, I suddenly froze when i perceived the presence of aliens.

Somehow, I had knowingness to ask them the Standard NOTS command: "WHO ARE YOU?", whereupon they blew!

Twenty years later, when I was trying to get my woggy mom (who is PTS to the middle class and totally the effect of MEST) to loan me $88,000 Bridge money, she really start invalidating my incredible case gain from that miraculous red jello moment. She had some total dub-in about those aliens being undocumented workers who showed up by mistake in our back yard--because they had the wrong address and should have been mowing the law of our next door neighbor.

Oh, please! :duh:

Those were "illegal aliens" and not REAL "aliens"! :hysterical:

illegal%20aliens.jpg

Real Aliens:

Aliendrawing.jpg
alienspuppets.jpg