What's new

Reason for Big Recovery Push - Need more ideal org donors

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
A friend recently received the email below from Atlanta org with an invitation to forward it to others, so I dutifully comply.

Hi all,

Having an Ideal Org is the only way to accomplish what is needed in the correct order of magnitude to achieve the aims of Scientology. But what lies between where we find ourselves now and having our Ideal Org?

We have accomplished the miracle of purchasing our Ideal Org building, and are making headway at our recent events to raise the amount needed for renovations. But, there is a ways to go to wrap this up.

How on earth will we do this? The time has come for us to get this done. Doing so will require a much greater magnitude of participation. One of the quickest and most effective means of accomplishing this is to vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public. The achievement of this target will require that we do recoveries on a massive scale. But how?

Come to the Recoveries Revitalization Event to find out how you can help! We'll provide simple hatting and form teams to help get your friends back in the Org and on service.

We'll meet at the current Org building on Sunday, February 7, from 4-6 pm. Please join us -- this will be fun and rewarding!!!

Best regards,
Nancy Davis and Eric Green
for the Atlanta OT Committee​

Gadfly

Crusader
"One of the quickest and most effective means of accomplishing this is to vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public."

Scientology is its own worst enemy in this regard. It can't and won't EVER "vastly" increase the numbers of winning public.

It seems there is a point of vanishing returns with Scientology, where a certain number will always eventually become disillusioned, dissatisfied, and downright angry at the hypocrisy, abuse and fanaticism inherent to Hubbard's subject.

Another factor is that some or many Scientology members eventually get so sick and tired of hearing the same repetitive claims and demands, yet see nothing change in the real world. How often, and for how long, can one continue to contribute to something, and fail to face up to the fact that all the donations don't actually change anything for the better? :duh:

One really MUST become mindlessly oblivious to stay involved with Scientology. One MUST believe the Scientology PR, claims and promises, and refuse to confront (observe, obnose, look) the raw facts of reality as regards Scientology. Hubbard coined the term, "all PR and no product", yet his own creation, Scientology, is a perfect example of THAT. :yes:

Rene Descartes

Gold Meritorious Patron
A friend recently received the email below from Atlanta org with an invitation to forward it to others, so I dutifully comply.

Hi all,

Having an Ideal Org is the only way to accomplish what is needed in the correct order of magnitude to achieve the aims of Scientology. But what lies between where we find ourselves now and having our Ideal Org?

We have accomplished the miracle of purchasing our Ideal Org building, and are making headway at our recent events to raise the amount needed for renovations. But, there is a ways to go to wrap this up.

How on earth will we do this? The time has come for us to get this done. Doing so will require a much greater magnitude of participation. One of the quickest and most effective means of accomplishing this is to vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public. The achievement of this target will require that we do recoveries on a massive scale. But how?

Come to the Recoveries Revitalization Event to find out how you can help! We'll provide simple hatting and form teams to help get your friends back in the Org and on service.

We'll meet at the current Org building on Sunday, February 7, from 4-6 pm. Please join us -- this will be fun and rewarding!!!

Best regards,

Dear Nacncy Davis and Eric Green,

Thank you for clarifying my MU on "order of magnitude". Your use of "correct order of magnitude" in your email has decimated my Crashing MU.

All these years and I had no idea that there is such a thing as an "incorrect" order of magnitude and that the "correct order of magnitude" was the concept of doing something at the right time in the proper sequence.

Silly me. Here I was thinking that it meant that growth was being achieved on a power to ten basis, you know like 10 X, then 100X, 1000X, etc and that perhaps there was an even higher OT level which would one day outdo the order of magnitude concept and raise it to "manifold"

I can see the little chairman on the cover of the event magazine mailed out shortly after a New Year's Event many years into the future with the golden words

MANIFOLD DESTINY

Long live the new Ideal Atlanta Org!

HIP HIP HOORAY!

Rd00

Anonycat

Crusader
If scientology clients have grown more in the past five years, then the previous 50 years, why worry about people who are no longer clients?

Seriously, the staff at Orgs must be wondering - why us? Everywhere else is busy, we're told - so why aren't we?

I'll be watching for the first empty Ideal Org being quietly sold.

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
If scientology clients have grown more in the past five years, then the previous 50 years, why worry about people who are no longer clients?

Seriously, the staff at Orgs must be wondering - why us? Everywhere else is busy, we're told - so why aren't we?

I'll be watching for the first empty Ideal Org being quietly sold.

Maybe not so quietly, they would lose a golden Ideal Org closing ceremony reg-fest opportunity.

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free

Hi all,

Best regards,
Thanks!!

Next it will be e-mails asking for OTs to come and help revive the dead :eyeroll:

BTW, if your friend ever gets more e-mails from Atlanta Org, please do PM the body of them to me. Any ATL news is important to me and many members of Reaching For The Tipping Point http://reaching4.info

Mary McConnell

secretiveoldfag

Hi all,

Best regards,

Whoever signed this clueless letter I can hear David Miscavige's tones. 'The correct order of magnitude.' 'A much greater magnitude of participation'. 'To vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public' (tut tut, a split infinitive). Such meaningless drivel. 'This will be fun and rewarding!!!' Yes, for the dwarf, scraping together his retirement fund.

Jquepublic

They might have at least glanced at the calendar. In the real world, February 7th is a Thursday this year, not a Sunday. :p

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The achievement of this target will require that we do recoveries on a massive scale. But how?

Best regards,
for the Atlanta OT Committee[/INDENT][/I]

Icone piece attached to the mail:

Titanic

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron

Hi all,

Best regards,

I read the thread and spit the coffee on the computer ~ I thought it "said" Ideal Organ donors ~ and when dealing with Scientology...that made PERFECT SENSE~

Yes ~ the clams are trying to recover - I got "facebook invites" and e-mails I have not had for a very long time! Yawn...do they think we are that stupid...like we don't know what is up?

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!

Last edited:

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
Is this the same OT committee that Mary Reiser is the chairman of? Oh wait, she's working at Narconon GA, oh wait, she resigned cause a student of hers died while living in a Scientologist owned apartment complex that houses drug addicts on the in-patient Narconon program and now they are fucked.... Oh wait, they arent in-patient program but lied to the courts saying they were. Damn, its hard to keep up with all the lies.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Is this the same OT committee that Mary Reiser is the chairman of? Oh wait, she's working at Narconon GA, oh wait, she resigned cause a student of hers died while living in a Scientologist owned apartment complex that houses drug addicts on the in-patient Narconon program and now they are fucked.... Oh wait, they arent in-patient program but lied to the courts saying they were. Damn, its hard to keep up with all the lies.

If I'm not mistaken NN was not suposed to have any 'in-house'/'in patient' anything, what they lied about was saying that they were not doing that, and yet it has become obvious that it's exactly what they have been doing. Only after they got called on in in several cases have they tried to correct what they actually do, only by changing their public statements, and from what I have read the practice of decieving their 'clients' hasn't stopped, they still will take a shit-tonne of money for their pathetic program and take in the detox victim. Now of course there is the whole 'Ibugaine' (?) direction of the scam, where they ship victims out of country to avoid the fact it is banned in the USA.
Yeh, scilon's have never been very good at keeping track of their lines of bullshit, but considering their 'source' it comes as no surprise. Biggest bunch of liars and cons I have ever encountered, IRL or on the net.
David L. can chime in anytime :)

End of de-rail.

:cheers:

10oriocookies

Patron with Honors
If I'm not mistaken NN was not suposed to have any 'in-house'/'in patient' anything, what they lied about was saying that they were not doing that, and yet it has become obvious that it's exactly what they have been doing. Only after they got called on in in several cases have they tried to correct what they actually do, only by changing their public statements, and from what I have read the practice of decieving their 'clients' hasn't stopped, they still will take a shit-tonne of money for their pathetic program and take in the detox victim. Now of course there is the whole 'Ibugaine' (?) direction of the scam, where they ship victims out of country to avoid the fact it is banned in the USA.
Yeh, scilon's have never been very good at keeping track of their lines of bullshit, but considering their 'source' it comes as no surprise. Biggest bunch of liars and cons I have ever encountered, IRL or on the net.

End of de-rail.

You arent mistaken, they lied. She said she was the Oatee committee chairman for the Atlanta Org (I believe, unless there is another in GA). This can be found on her "Things That Should Not Be" foot bullet report. NN is fucked in GA. :clap:

Anonycat

Crusader

End of de-rail.

I think that's the deal - they were supposed to be outpatient only. But, if you're Narconon, you can make a ton of money being a shoddy live-in rehab with no expensive doctors on hand, or properly trained staff. But, being scientology, they must absolutely assure failure. Like putting proof of illegal activity on their site, then taking it down when trouble starts.

narconon.jpg

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe one more way to raise money would be to become an Ideal ORGan Donor. I hear there's good money for that stuff on the black market but wouldn't know myself.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Be carefull - they're comming near by you

poolshark.gif

[video=youtube_share;ZvCI-gNK_y4]http://youtu.be/ZvCI-gNK_y4[/video]​

:
:
Mary Rieser is in a tailor made hole at Flag. Black and blue and yellow and the crap beat out of her by DM. How to get her to throw herself under the bus and get all the higher level fraudsters off the hook? That is the question.

As for the OP. Well, maybe ignorance really is bliss and they shouldn't oughta go out and force their public to come in and show them the water level on the Titanic?