What's new

Reason for Big Recovery Push - Need more ideal org donors

Div6

Crusader
Hi all,
<snip>
One of the quickest and most effective means of accomplishing this is to vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public. The achievement of this target will require that we do recoveries on a massive scale. But[STRIKE] how[/STRIKE] WHY? ?

<snip>

Spot the outpoint?

"
We have some time since passed the point of achieving uniformly workable technology.

The only thing now is getting the technology applied." - KSW1

ORLY?

Looks to me that they are admitting:
1) Their massive "expansion" is a lie, and
2) Tech is WAY WAY WAY out.

When tech is out people stay away in droves.

The only way I can see their "recovering" is cancelling the poodle's "GAT Tek" and restoring the refund line....oh, and closing the door on "self appointed popes".

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
We'll provide simple hatting and form teams to help get your friends back in the Org and on service.

Are they going to form teams or is there something called a hatting & form team? Either way, better not ask those friends why they fell of the Bridge to Total Xenu -- just ambush them with a team! That'll work.

Really, everyone who ever bought Dianutty (no need to read it -- it's a piece of crap) should report to their local Org right away, for processing.
:dancer::dancer: :dancer:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
A friend recently received the email below from Atlanta org with an invitation to forward it to others, so I dutifully comply.

Hi all,

Having an Ideal Org is the only way to accomplish what is needed in the correct order of magnitude to achieve the aims of Scientology. But what lies between where we find ourselves now and having our Ideal Org?

We have accomplished the miracle of purchasing our Ideal Org building, and are making headway at our recent events to raise the amount needed for renovations. But, there is a ways to go to wrap this up.

How on earth will we do this? The time has come for us to get this done. Doing so will require a much greater magnitude of participation. One of the quickest and most effective means of accomplishing this is to vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public. The achievement of this target will require that we do recoveries on a massive scale. But how?

Come to the Recoveries Revitalization Event to find out how you can help! We'll provide simple hatting and form teams to help get your friends back in the Org and on service.

We'll meet at the current Org building on Sunday, February 7, from 4-6 pm. Please join us -- this will be fun and rewarding!!!

Best regards,
Nancy Davis and Eric Green
for the Atlanta OT Committee​
Dear Nancy,
How bout you give a shit about your friends for real?

Infinite

Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller
I read the thread and spit the coffee on the computer ~ I thought it "said" Ideal Organ donors ~ and when dealing with Scientology...that made PERFECT SENSE~

Yes ~ the clams are trying to recover - I got "facebook invites" and e-mails I have not had for a very long time! Yawn...do they think we are that stupid...like we don't know what is up?

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY!

8452547748_2d5db7bc4f.jpg

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Is this the same OT committee that Mary Reiser is the chairman of? Oh wait, she's working at Narconon GA, oh wait, she resigned cause a student of hers died while living in a Scientologist owned apartment complex that houses drug addicts on the in-patient Narconon program and now they are fucked.... Oh wait, they arent in-patient program but lied to the courts saying they were. Damn, its hard to keep up with all the lies.

Yeah but the Scientology spokesperson said the student was PTS to the Psychs! :whistling::whistling::whistling:

WhatWall

Silver Meritorious Patron
To: COB

Sir,
CSW

Situation: Suckers in good standing are too broke to carry out the Ideal Org Strategy.

Data:

The idea behind the Ideal Org Strategy is that new suckers and their money will be attracted by beautiful, posh buildings.

However, the suckers currently on lines too tapped out to pull this off. Investments, savings, inheritances & retirement accounts gone. Homes mortgaged to the max. Credit cards and personal lines of credit maxed out. Credit ratings ruined.

Bright idea - Disaffected suckers aren't tapped out. Use on lines suckers to recover them!

Solution: Use available suckers to recover disaffected suckers.

This is OK!

Approved ________________________ Disapproved ________________________

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Maybe one more way to raise money would be to become an Ideal ORGan Donor. I hear there's good money for that stuff on the black market but wouldn't know myself.

For those of you who have not been to a recent "fundraiser for Idle Morgues" Quinn Toffler, from the Landlord's office traveled around the various Orgs during the real estate purchases and got er done.

He was very "gifted" in convincing (manipulating) members that the world is going to hell and Ideal Orgs were the solution to all the problems - he coined the phrase "WHOSE NEXT?" and that phrase is pounded and pounded and pounded at the fundraiser. He would repeat over and over and over; "Whose next? Whose going to be the next humanitarian to help salvage this planet fore real?" And people would give and give and give. Very effective "asking"!

Now liver's fetch up to $250,000 on the black market these days, lungs go for $500,000...soooooooooooooooooo

WHOSE NEXT? - WHOSE NEXT to donate their liver? Mary Smith donated her liver and one of her lungs - (crowd roars - really the 5 people including staff roar).

"Mary - come on up here" - one of the staff wheel her up cuz she can't walk anymore - and she delivers a speech that sends the crowd (the 5 people including staff) into grief!

"Now, WHOSE NEXT to help humanity, which one of you 5 want to help save the planet?" - then they show the "boots in the sky" on the big screen and LRH comes on the audio speakers real loud with one of his speeches about "people are just not taking enough responsiblity..that's all) and 2 people stand up and say "I'll give my liver", "I'll give my lung ... I want to help!"

The crowd roars! (the 5) and they post the 1 liver and 1 lung on the dry board!

oldtimer

Patron
A friend recently received the email below from Atlanta org with an invitation to forward it to others, so I dutifully comply.

Hi all,

Having an Ideal Org is the only way to accomplish what is needed in the correct order of magnitude to achieve the aims of Scientology. But what lies between where we find ourselves now and having our Ideal Org?

We have accomplished the miracle of purchasing our Ideal Org building, and are making headway at our recent events to raise the amount needed for renovations. But, there is a ways to go to wrap this up.

How on earth will we do this? The time has come for us to get this done. Doing so will require a much greater magnitude of participation. One of the quickest and most effective means of accomplishing this is to vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public. The achievement of this target will require that we do recoveries on a massive scale. But how?

Come to the Recoveries Revitalization Event to find out how you can help! We'll provide simple hatting and form teams to help get your friends back in the Org and on service.

We'll meet at the current Org building on Sunday, February 7, from 4-6 pm. Please join us -- this will be fun and rewarding!!!

Best regards,
Nancy Davis and Eric Green
for the Atlanta OT Committee​

Now I know what is going on. I have recently been reged for roughly 6K and I was having some wins with the first book on the basic books course and I completed it. But they would not let up. Last night they reged me for the Cogress lectures bringing my total out of pocket for these two big courses to $6G. I have to admit that the new books are beautiful and sturdy, and they appear to have everything in chronological order with glossaries with many definitions inside each book, but Scientology is still Scientology. If they would have just left me alone to continue on the Basis Books Course I might have kept going, but "No", they said you need to get "Ron's congress video lectures" too. And in these congress video lectures, Ron does a number of auditing sessions so "You can be audited by Ron", and it would help to do the Congresses" with the Basis Books Course. Well, I don't know if it would have helpted to do them together, but I know they always want money, so I am very ARC Broken. Today I changed my cell phone number, took down my land line with my carrier, and I have already E-Mailed them telling them that I am through with Scientology and asked for a refund of the second service and that the Congress lectures not be sent to my home. I asked my terminals to only communicate with me via letter.

Anyone can call me a fool for getting back on for a couple of weeks, but I think a lot of you know how Reg cycles can be. So please cut me some slack. I had been out of Scientology since 1990, and am again out after roughly two weeks.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
Yes, Oldtimer, I get it. I'm glad you escaped again.

As to the real reason for the Recovery Push? It's to be found in "Getting Blood Outta Stones Tech"; Existing Stones dry and no New Stones to be found = find some old Discarded Stones and squeeze them harder.

Anonycat

Crusader
Hold on, everything's okay. CoS announced that 4.4. million are flooding into CoS every year. In 10,000 Orgs, Missions and 'groups' (the ever mysterious). That's 440 new people, every year, in 10,000 locations. Now in 10 years, that's 44,000,000 people! They actually need to turn people away. :coolwink:

Arthur Dent

One trick pony. Beat up the field, revive the field, beat up the field, revive the field. How many times have we seen the show? Very, very boring. They have a very fixed number of things they can do and they're just not workin'! They cannot think or act outside their own, boxed in, righteous, short-sighted, paradigm. Yay!

Arthur Dent

Lol, you left out the step, "Make money from the Field for fixing the beat up".

It was implied (at least in my mind! lol). You are a more thorough being.

I get a lot of calls, almost daily. Delete, delete, delete. But the messages have suspiciously gotten nicer and nicer. It almost makes you want to call back. ROFL. I've even had people indicate, by any means possible, what may be the cause of my arcx, per "Remedy A", I think it is. They were right on the money (evil word, and a fairly big clue!) but not quite accurate. Too vague. And geez, there was so much more wrong than the money! I guess they're trying hard though. The missing public must be killin' them! I always feel sorry for the person(s) ORDERED to recover me. Or anyone else. I can't help them out but I can hope they leave soon!

What else are they doing for their Big Recovery Push?

GreyLensman

"One of the quickest and most effective means of accomplishing this is to vastly increase the numbers of active and winning public."

Scientology is its own worst enemy in this regard. It can't and won't EVER "vastly" increase the numbers of winning public.

It seems there is a point of vanishing returns with Scientology, where a certain number will always eventually become disillusioned, dissatisfied, and downright angry at the hypocrisy, abuse and fanaticism inherent to Hubbard's subject.

Another factor is that some or many Scientology members eventually get so sick and tired of hearing the same repetitive claims and demands, yet see nothing change in the real world. How often, and for how long, can one continue to contribute to something, and fail to face up to the fact that all the donations don't actually change anything for the better? :duh:

One really MUST become mindlessly oblivious to stay involved with Scientology. One MUST believe the Scientology PR, claims and promises, and refuse to confront (observe, obnose, look) the raw facts of reality as regards Scientology. Hubbard coined the term, "all PR and no product", yet his own creation, Scientology, is a perfect example of THAT. :yes:

This made me think of the Jason Beghe interview, the section where he describes OT III to David Duchovny and the two of them are finally laughing so hard they can't breathe.

That's the moment, where you realize you will be ok, that you are no longer invested in fooling yourself and are no longer at risk to being "recovered."

I got a searching phone call to a relative looking for me - that relative googled the phone number, saw the association with Scientology (can't hide behind an 800 number anymore) and passed it along to me without returning the call. Fuck 'em. Recover sand, assholes.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
As my papa used to say...when you are done picking the bones clean....you SUCK OUT THE MARROW!:omg: An ole timer went back to the cult and after two weeks of having his marrow sucked out - he BLEW and is posting here! They just can't leave anyone alone to do their "services" now can they? The sucking the bones dry have lead to just a few bones left and there is NO MARROW in them! Discard value only!

Gib

Crusader
If scientology clients have grown more in the past five years, then the previous 50 years, why worry about people who are no longer clients?

Seriously, the staff at Orgs must be wondering - why us? Everywhere else is busy, we're told - so why aren't we?

I'll be watching for the first empty Ideal Org being quietly sold.

My bold. If the pr constantly states how the memberships is growing and new people are coming in, I'd always ask myself why do the staff keep regging me when I keep telling them I ain't got the bucks right now to do the next service.

But, being an ex staff member and then a public, I knew about the HARD SELL policy. But yet still I'd be like WTF, leave me alone, I ain't lying when I say I don't have the money to do the next step. Gawd, it would be non-stop regging for money to do something, to get their stats up somehow, and I knew it cuz I was in their position once as a staff member. Always at events, regging to get money for a product I did not want, but yet constantly hard sold on something.

Gib

Crusader
It was implied (at least in my mind! lol). You are a more thorough being.

I get a lot of calls, almost daily. Delete, delete, delete. But the messages have suspiciously gotten nicer and nicer. It almost makes you want to call back. ROFL. I've even had people indicate, by any means possible, what may be the cause of my arcx, per "Remedy A", I think it is. They were right on the money (evil word, and a fairly big clue!) but not quite accurate. Too vague. And geez, there was so much more wrong than the money! I guess they're trying hard though. The missing public must be killin' them! I always feel sorry for the person(s) ORDERED to recover me. Or anyone else. I can't help them out but I can hope they leave soon!

What else are they doing for their Big Recovery Push?

The present staff are going thru the same shit when I was on staff in the 1980/1990's. I asked myself where are the old timers, and by that I meant people who just a 5 years ago bought a book, how come they no come in or answer my letter written to them?

Same shit.

Anonycat

Crusader
My bold. If the pr constantly states how the memberships is growing and new people are coming in, I'd always ask myself why do the staff keep regging me when I keep telling them I ain't got the bucks right now to do the next service.

But, being an ex staff member and then a public, I knew about the HARD SELL policy. But yet still I'd be like WTF, leave me alone, I ain't lying when I say I don't have the money to do the next step. Gawd, it would be non-stop regging for money to do something, to get their stats up somehow, and I knew it cuz I was in their position once as a staff member. Always at events, regging to get money for a product I did not want, but yet constantly hard sold on something.

I feel that this is doing huge damage. Tell everyone it's off the chart, and them sitting in an empty org. Forever downstat. Why?

What a horrible mindf#@$.