What's new

Recent news from Flag

hi,

heard some news from flag.

it seems flag is packed. a guy (will remain nameless and is still in scien.) was talking to someone i know about flag. "guy" recently got his L's. however, before he could get them, he was informed by ias that he had to buy his patron. he was shown a local issue stating that all people on their L's had to be patrons. so he paid for the patron.

he was so pissed off that when asked to speak about it in front of the hgc, he declined doing so, saying he was so upset by the blatant coercion that they would not like to hear what he had to say.

furthermore, during his trip, the lead d of p said she would grease the lines in the hgc for him to get through faster if he donated $500 right then.

it's so blatant that regging is going on now during post hours when he had an exam after session, and then was immediately hit up for a donation by the examiner.

"guy" currently is not recommending anyone go to Flag because he doesn't want to see them stripped of any and all money. he was also wondering how to handle this, but writing it up seemed pointless since they were obviously operating under orders from above.

sounds like all the stops are coming off. great. more people will walk out and stay out.

we all love hearing about current events, so there you go.

love,

freethinker

Sponsor
"Flag is packed" and regging IAS doanations at every post, doesn't add up.

Especialy in view of your friends reaction to being forced to buy his Patron.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I suggest "GUY" contact Bill McCollum, through the Florida Attorney Generals office.

http://myfloridalegal.com/consumer

The Cult of Scientology certainly practices "unfair, unconscionable or deceptive trade practices""

"The Economic Crimes Division of the Office of the Attorney General is the enforcement authority for all multi-circuit violations of the Florida Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices Act. The Division protects consumers by initiating investigations against entities that employ unfair methods of competition or unconscionable, deceptive and unfair practices in any trade or commerce.

The Division investigates the activities of entities with multi-circuit activities, as the State Attorney has primary jurisdiction for single circuit activity. In addition, the Division participates in investigations of national companies in cooperation with other states and the Federal Trade Commission.

In conjunction with its authority under the Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices law, the Division is responsible for enforcement of the civil provisions of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization (RICO) Act. The Division has investigative and litigation responsibilities related to enterprises involved in continuing patterns of enumerated illegal activities including fraud, theft and misleading advertising.

Additionally, the Attorney General has co-enforcement authority under the Florida False Claims Act. The majority of these cases fall within the purview of Medicaid Fraud, but all other subject matters are reviewed and investigated by this Division."

a disgruntled scien. can talk to you, the perfect person

hi, again,

well, i usually know no news about orgs since i'm offlines, but occasionally someone talks to me or someone else close to me and gives me or him current data.

there are definitely a lot more disgruntled folk out there. it's nice they can talk to me or other loved ones of mine without fear of kr's or "You're nattering. go get your missed withholds pulled." we just happily natter away with them. fun as hell!

but i feel like a double agent sometimes.

i talked to a scien. today on the phone regarding work. she needed some. anyway, i sounded just like the scien. i was for 42 years (my namesake). it's so easy to fall into the pattern of it all, you know. i can do it without thinking, until i start to feel a tad nauseous. i'm lying, after all. but then, i should be used to it.

you can get info if you don't go mad dog. i am very proud of myself when i do this occasionally. I usually announce: TODAY I TALKED TO A SCIENTOLOGIST when hubby gets home. it means i've been a good girl. i haven't gone "out reality" with a scien.

if you go mad dog, expect no more comm or reach. i really wanted to tell this gal my true feelings; instead i sucked it up and said a very benign viewpoint, otherwise known as an acceptable truth (another lie).

can't get away from lying. lying when i was in; lying when i'm out.

the day will come when there will be no more lies. (it's kinda fun, though.)

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
The thing is, how in the hell is anyone suppose to make any case gain this way?
No productive tech whatsoever. A total waste of money.
I still get Flag's bullshit promo in the mail every day.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
truth vs lies

hi, again,

well, i usually know no news about orgs since i'm offlines, but occasionally someone talks to me or someone else close to me and gives me or him current data.

there are definitely a lot more disgruntled folk out there. it's nice they can talk to me or other loved ones of mine without fear of kr's or "You're nattering. go get your missed withholds pulled." we just happily natter away with them. fun as hell!

but i feel like a double agent sometimes.

i talked to a scien. today on the phone regarding work. she needed some. anyway, i sounded just like the scien. i was for 42 years (my namesake). it's so easy to fall into the pattern of it all, you know. i can do it without thinking, until i start to feel a tad nauseous. i'm lying, after all. but then, i should be used to it.

you can get info if you don't go mad dog. i am very proud of myself when i do this occasionally. I usually announce: TODAY I TALKED TO A SCIENTOLOGIST when hubby gets home. it means i've been a good girl. i haven't gone "out reality" with a scien.

if you go mad dog, expect no more comm or reach. i really wanted to tell this gal my true feelings; instead i sucked it up and said a very benign viewpoint, otherwise known as an acceptable truth (another lie).

can't get away from lying. lying when i was in; lying when i'm out.

the day will come when there will be no more lies. (it's kinda fun, though.)

Stalin had a definition of truth ... the story that forwarded the cause of the Bolshevik Party. Anything else was obviously a lie and the person telling that lie was obviously a Trotskyite revisionist counter-revolutionary of Borgeoise descent who needed to be purged lest his mental disease infect others.

Those in Scientology don't lie either ... they tell the Scientological truth, which, of course, is for the greatest good on the greatest number of dynamics. Anything else is counter-survival, supressive, and squirrel and the teller is either PTS or an espee, probably a 1.1 on the tone scale and should be removed from society quietly and without sorrow.

Pete

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Hi 42 - Re Flag regging abuses

hi,

it seems flag is packed. a guy (will remain nameless and is still in scien.) was talking to someone i know about flag. "guy" recently got his L's. however, before he could get them, he was informed by ias that he had to buy his patron. he was shown a local issue stating that all people on their L's had to be patrons. so he paid for the patron.

he was so pissed off that when asked to speak about it in front of the hgc, he declined doing so, saying he was so upset by the blatant coercion that they would not like to hear what he had to say.

furthermore, during his trip, the lead d of p said she would grease the lines in the hgc for him to get through faster if he donated $500 right then.

it's so blatant that regging is going on now during post hours when he had an exam after session, and then was immediately hit up for a donation by the examiner.

"guy" currently is not recommending anyone go to Flag because he doesn't want to see them stripped of any and all money. he was also wondering how to handle this, but writing it up seemed pointless since they were obviously operating under orders from above.

sounds like all the stops are coming off. great. more people will walk out and stay out.

we all love hearing about current events, so there you go.

love,

Unbelievable...

Reminds me of a story that happened in 1999 and was told to me by Vincent Magny a friend who was in Flag for his 6 month check.

This was the time when all the crew was so thrilled about the release of Battlefield Earth movie. All the base including publics went to see this piece of crap and one guy said to a staff before leaving Flag after service that he didn't like the movie that much and he was instantly sent to ethics and had to buy 2 extra intensives for a sec check.

But the story you're telling is even more frightening.

Scientology became a total nightmare.

My God have mercy

:omg::omg::omg:

i forget the history of this cult

hi,

your post is so funny...or tragic, really.

it's called mind control, i guess. i think of recent times more in those terms, but here you are talking about 1999. been going on all along.

yes, we all didn't like that movie. horrible. i recall telling the truth for a change when asked whether i liked it. but then again, i wasn't at flag for my six-month check.

JBTrendy

Patron with Honors
Battlefield Earth more about

Dear 42,

I'm happy you like my story.

I've been kicked out of the Church since 2002 so I don't have first hand new story to tell.

But I remember before the movie got out I was working in PR section at Bridge Publications on the "What is Scientology" US campain as Jive Aces D/CO expansion and there was an exec there in charge of the promotion of the movie. He was telling us that Battlefield Earth would have an even greater impact than Matrix and so on. They were planning to use web strategy alike "The Blaiwitch project" that was so successfull.

Than the movie got out and it was considered the worse movie Hollywood realeased that year and these arrogant bastards had to adopt a much lower profile.

Sad because I think the book was good and I even incarnated Johnny goodboy Tyler in bookfairs before this OP killed the dream.

All2U :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
L's Experience

I was recently talking to a friend of mine who is still in. She told me that her husband had just spent several months at Flag doing his L's. She said that since returning from Flag, he has not spoken a word about his time at Flag, nothing about wins on the L's, nothing .......... very telling I'd say. I would love to know what he would say if he felt free to speak honestly. If he had experienced great wins, I am certain he would share them. He is clearly less than pleased with his experience at the mecca of technical perfection. I would love to know how much he was fleeced for in addition to the tens of thousands for the L's. Hopefully, he will gtfo.

Wisened One

Crusader
Yep, Flag sounds desperate for money (more than usual, I mean). Now they're regging the PC's before, during and after every session/intensive/course, huh? (More aggressively, I mean)

I hope that guy gets so pissed off that he says 'That's it, I'm OUT' and asks for his money back!!!

Last edited:

Lurker5

Gold Meritorious Patron
LDS Morman Church

The co$ should do like the Morman's and require 10% of all parishioner income as a required tithe.

No wait - most of them make less than $1500 year (if that). That would never do. But TC would be giving a lot, probably a lot more than he does now. Doesn't cob pretty much let him freeload at Gold for free? And store his 'rides' there - for free? Or does Davey charge is BMF rent? Hmmmm :bowdown: Who is doing who, I wonder? Who is da Man? :confused2:

WildKat

Gold Meritorious Patron
Possible reason

hi,

it seems flag is packed. 42

I think it's possible that if Flag is packed and upstat, maybe that's because they are delivering the lower services that used to be delivered more by Missions and Orgs. It may actually be evidence of a contraction in Scn as a whole, i.e., they are taking public away from those outer orgs. The "beast" is losing the lifeblood in its limbs, if that makes sense.

exscient

Poor buggers! I knew some very successful people in Scient. who really believed (and still do) that there success' were due to Scient. In actuality there success came from their own abilities but being in Scient. for so long they find it hard to let go because they don't have enough self belief. And being told they will crash if they leave makes it even harder for them. So glad I had the strength to make the break!

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron
The more people pay the harder it is for them to speak up because they know they will look like an ass proportionately to what they have paid. It's easier to go with the flow and keep your mouth shut.

So the regging is ruthless to extort that security from the public.

What is amazing is just how much money it takes to "wake up"... as well as how much time in does it take to "wake up". It was like the more you paid the "better" you were or the longer you were in the "better" you were. Scientology's own caste system. ##%^*%@##$@!!!!!!

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
Poor buggers! I knew some very successful people in Scient. who really believed (and still do) that there success' were due to Scient. In actuality there success came from their own abilities but being in Scient. for so long they find it hard to let go because they don't have enough self belief. And being told they will crash if they leave makes it even harder for them. So glad I had the strength to make the break!

The reason they don't have any self-belief is because they don't have any self any more.

They are now a "Scientologist". They are a self created by Scientology now. Not the self that they themselves created since birth.

So they have only Scientology belief, not self-belief.

I also know people who have achieved *huge* things. Things that no other Scientologist has even come close to creating, but would if they could. And yet these people who have achieved these great things think that it was Scientology that did it, not themselves.

Smilla

Ordinary Human
The reason they don't have any self-belief is because they don't have any self any more.

They are now a "Scientologist". They are a self created by Scientology now. Not the self that they themselves created since birth.

So they have only Scientology belief, not self-belief.

I also know people who have achieved *huge* things. Things that no other Scientologist has even come close to creating, but would if they could. And yet these people who have achieved these great things think that it was Scientology that did it, not themselves.

What they consider to be their 'reactive mind', is actually just their mind. Their basic personality is designated as the enemy, and taken apart piece by piece. What is left after that is a state of mental poverty, devoid of normal desires and responses. They are KSW made flesh.

apple

Patron Meritorious
What they consider to be their 'reactive mind', is actually just their mind. Their basic personality is designated as the enemy, and taken apart piece by piece. What is left after that is a state of mental poverty, devoid of normal desires and responses. They are KSW made flesh.

I think you are right about this. You hit the nail on the head.