What's new

Reconnect next week, before thursday 2pm

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I understand that Tommy Davis has said that there is no such thing as disconnection, to the wog press.:happydance: We'll take his word for that, he is their spokesman.

Brilliant why dont we all e mail our relatives and friends in the church on one day, with the actual quote from him as introduction.:whistling:

If we all do it together it would be quite an impact.

We could send e mails to our old staff friends and people we hardly knew.:yes:

Tommy would be so pleased to know that we had all reconnected to our loved ones in good standing.:eyeroll: His stats would be out the roof!:yes:

I understand that Tommy Davis has said that there is no such thing as disconnection, to the wog press.:happydance: We'll take his word for that, he is their spokesman.

Brilliant why dont we all e mail our relatives and friends in the church on one day, with the actual quote from him as introduction.:whistling:

Tommy would be so pleased to know that we had all reconnected to our loved ones in good standing.:eyeroll: His stats would be out the roof!:yes:

Or better yet, go with a reporter to an org to visit a not-diconnected family member.

The Anabaptist Jacques

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Know any bus companies, we could hire coaches and fill them with exes and reporters and visit the orgs at 1pm on thursday! Theyd love it!:eyeroll:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

Awww!!!!! Does that mean I get to show up at my son's wedding at Celebrity Centre? Relax OSAbots, I won't do it. I actually love the kid and wouldn't fuck up his day, despite how evil all this bs is.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
your son getting married on a thursday before 2? Surely not Clammy.

Maybe you should let him have his day.

You could at least send him some communication to let him know that you do love him and that its alright with Tommy for you to do so. Not to be read out at the party, but after.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
your son getting married on a thursday before 2? Surely not Clammy.

Maybe you should let him have his day.

You could at least send him some communication to let him know that you do love him and that its alright with Tommy for you to do so. Not to be read out at the party, but after.

He's SO, so any comm I sent would be caught before it ever reached him, but it's NOT A CULT. lol.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Sorry, Clammy, it must hurt, I dont know how Id cope if I didnt talk to my daughter nearly every day! She's an adult, and really understands about cults, woops, sorry, religions.

Hope they get out soon!

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Sorry, Clammy, it must hurt, I dont know how Id cope if I didnt talk to my daughter nearly every day! She's an adult, and really understands about cults, woops, sorry, religions.

Hope they get out soon!

Thanks. I got my other son crashed out next to me right now. It's ironic, because him being gay helped both of us to see the idiocy of the cult (total lulz). We're best friends...and we hope to reconnect with the other kiddo, but...who knows? Scientology just sucks, but we're still surviving and rocking on.