What's new

Reconnecting Disconnections

dr3k

Patron with Honors
ANONYMOUS is looking for persons to speak at demonstrations on April 12, 2008. We would prefer to have those who are disconnected from friends and/OR family but ex-Scientologists (as a whole) are also beneficial. If you want to help out and feel comfortable telling your story at a demonstration please send me a message, skype or an AIM (dr3kisawesome) and I'll get you in touch with your city to arrange for transportation (if necessary) and get you setup.

e-mail: [email protected]
AIM: dr3kisawesome

(noticing a pattern of awesome here?)

TO CLARIFY:

You will be recorded (audio/video) and while you are NOT required to use your real name (unless you choose to, the first two are not entirely optional since even if "we" don't record someone might).

bob

reposting this from elsewere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSSgwD-9PS4

this is it guys, this is your time, we really really really need _you_. the success of this raid is contingent on us getting as many former members as possible to tell there sorries, and not just online you need to find the nearest protest and on the 12th show up and tell the world what you have witnessed. I'd say we need at least one person at each event and as many as possible at the major ones. on April 13th youtube will be flooded with hundreds of stories of the abuse and loss, lives and families destroyed, all caused by the CoS. after all the years of pain, suffering, and fear that you and others have and continue to endure it's now the time to do something about it. are you fearful of reprisals? that's what they want! for the first time in history there is a wide based movement against the CoS they have there hands full. where a mask, use public transportation, change names and dates to protect the innocent but don't let your voice be silenced.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I am thinking of going to the Next Buffalo one. I can't post on Entrub. I sent email but no reponse so far. My ID seems dead.

Barb

bob

I just made a new account, honestly it's probably better to make a new account it makes it harder for them to track you.

Fancy

Patron Meritorious
I did but I can't post as I never get the validation email.

I might try another one and use another email. Yahoo seems screwy lately.

Barb

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
(thanks to Colleen for the idea)

reconnect03.gif

Zinj

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
How about a two-parter?

One part has the caption "Disconnection" and is the CofS ripping the heart in two; the other bit has the caption "Reconnection" and is Anonymous pushing the two halves of the heart together again with the CofS lying impotent.

Paul

OHTEEATE

Silver Meritorious Patron
Logic

Attempting to understand disconnection using logic leads to one conclusion: the CofS uses disconnection to protect parishoners from the negative influence of disaffected ex- members. That is ALL that is intended. The money flow and work continues undisturbed by outside influence. Scientology is actually a cloistered world. Try joining the Sea Org if you don't believe me. The "walls" are composed of cut communication lines to the outside. No time to communicate, no phone to communicate with. No TV, no Internet. Very limited family contact, only a few days a year usually. All your friends are fellow staff, per policy. You are watched, constantly. Sound like a cult yet? Well, yes.
After you escape, it takes years to fully realize what it is you escaped from. It took me two years to finally admit I was in a cult.

riptide

Patron with Honors
ANONYMOUS READ THIS!!!!

Attempting to understand disconnection using logic leads to one conclusion: the CofS uses disconnection to protect parishoners from the negative influence of disaffected ex- members. That is ALL that is intended.
After you escape, it takes years to fully realize what it is you escaped from. It took me two years to finally admit I was in a cult.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY TRUE! I was IN the CULT mindset for over 30 years and it has taken some real BALLS and courage and humility on my part to face up to and disassemble the social "programming" that was laid in to my thinking for so long.

The present Church management is responsible for it's members state of mind as far as I am concerned. I honestly think that this is JOB#1 for them, keeping the flock in line and indoctrinated. However, the founder L Ron Hubbard is as culpable as anyone is, for creating this monster.

ANONYMOUS: CONSIDER THE INFORMATION IN THE FOLLOWING LINK.
It is based on the work of Stacy Brooks who spent much time and effort exposing the abuses of Scientology. Your ground work and research for much of your campaign has been done for you already. Consider what Stacy brings to light in the article "Scientology's rejection of the family"

in part....."And your thetan, by the way, can much more easily go into a group. Families are not good groups; they're bad groups."__LRH, From the taped lecture_"Flows: Patterns of Interaction"_10 December 1952__"

Here is the link, and I will see you on the front line April 12th.

http://www.whyaretheydead.net/childabuse/stacy-family.htm

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Certainly Hubbard is responsible for his Church. However, he's dead. I'm not sure how much good focusing on Hubbard will do.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
Certainly Hubbard is responsible for his Church. However, he's dead. I'm not sure how much good focusing on Hubbard will do.

In a unique way, Hubbard Himself *is* His 'Church'. He is 'Source'; self-declared. I realize that there are 'practicing' Scientologists who prefer not to focus on that fact, but, it is a fact.

Hubbard may be dead, but, the shackles of Scientology are Ron's shackles, so, pointing to Ron *is* pointing to His 'Church'; discrediting Ron *is* discrediting His 'Church'.

Certainly, 'Current Management' is the perpetrator of the current crimes and abuses of Scientology, but, there is nothing that they're doing that is not founded on the Word of Ron or that does not have precedent in what Ron Himself did.

Scientology is the way it is because Ron made it that way. Current Management is the way Current Management is because Ron either created it that way or allowed it to be that way.

Does 'Current Management' squirrel the 'Tech'? Certainly; so did Ron. Therefore, there is no objection to top-down squirreling, or Ron, in His infinite wisdom, would have set up His system differently.

Zinj

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Umm... yeah. But Ron is dead. Other people are carrying out actions perhaps based on his words, or at least exploiting them, but the people carrying out or planning those actions are the ones to address, just like you'd break any drug cartel or mafia. Catch the low-level dudes committing a crime, and get them to roll over on their leaders. Build your case, get an agent in, get the evidence, and nail as many as you can, hopefully enough to destroy the whole organization.