What's new

Register for Independent Scientology Milestone Two Technical Delivery Team

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
Milestone Two Blog: Where the heck are you?
http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/where-the-heck-are-you/

Do you know how many technically trained people are out here, in the field, no longer part of Corporate Scientology?

Tons! But you would not know it.

It is like being on a safari and the animals are down deep in the grass, with their heads kept low. Fearing the legal bullet from OSA, it is easier and safer to just go about their lives in this fashion.

But we are getting regular requests for auditors and supervisors and C/Ses — and there is a real need for word clearers and cramming officers.

There is strength in numbers.

There is support in a technical delivery network.

Action, production, challenges and team work are all possible if local delivery terminals can be hooked up to an international organization that promotes, disseminates and enlightens. Where we have trained people, this is already happening.

Milestone Two is a not-for-profit and charitable company, registered in Australia where Corp Scientology has little to no hold. We are a fraternity of Scientologists, practicing our right to religion.

Are you are trained auditor, or course supervisor, or word clearer, cramming officer or case supervisor?

Would you like referrals from Milestone Two? Even if it was just on a part time basis, to help another person?

Would you like to brush up on your own technical basics and skills, and get back into the chair? Do you miss being able to talk to other Scientology trained people, socially and professionally?

Register to be part of our delivery network and join a large team of people, across several continents, who are working to make standard Scientology available to existing Scientologists, and to new public.

Register here.

And no, we WON’T be publicly publishing the list of those who register, as many prefer not to have their name up in lights.

Those that register will simply receive an email once a month with updates and news, in addition to the occasional email when we have people in your area that want some help/service, or when we are planning events, tours, get-togethers, etc.

So where the heck are you?
http://milestonetwo.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=debbc89b170490a1b6ae27a6c&id=a3efb5f025

anonomog

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where are they?

One law of the universe that equally affects homo novus and homo sapiens is:

time + distance = illumination of the foolishness of past obsessions

That gorgeous self assured boyfriend's past actions that left a mess of broken heart and angst can be clearly seen for the shallow, narcissism that it really was. Not always possible to see when you are about to gnaw your own arm off to please him.
Just a bit of time and distance. Now why would you go out with his little brother?

Chris Shelton

Patron with Honors
I will never pick up the cans again. Ever. Not for any reason would I ever go back to that world.

I'm totally fine with people believing and doing what they want - I really am - but keep the "tech" as far from me as possible.

I have found Scientology to be nothing but psychologically destructive and an impediment to getting along in life. I can't get it out of my head fast enough. I've found much more enlightenment, happiness and reason in the ideas of science and critical thinking than I ever found in Scientology. I made more "case gain" watching the recent "Cosmos" series with Neil deGrasse Tyson than I ever got in the 1,500 - 2,000 hours of auditing I had and in all the books, Tech and OEC Vols, course packs and lectures I read and listened to. And contrary to popular belief at Milestone Two, I actually did understand what I studied.

This kind of talk will get you branded as a heretic and an SP at Milestone Two. I can't agree with anyone who wants to limit or control anyone's thinking in that way. Ironically, it is the exact opposite of the Creed of Scientology they claim to support. I think hypocrisy like that is absolutely fascinating.

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
give them your info? if they're not osa you can bet osa has or will put a mole in that group

for $50 / year you can become a member!

http://milestonetwo.org/

they bash chris shelton

http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2014/07/02/idee-fixe/

they name call and don't get along with other splinter groups

http://milestonetwo.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/fruit-cakes-nut-jobs-and-squirrels/

they have no org board, yet they preach about how they want to stay true to lrh and his policy...

http://milestonetwo.org/dolph/page/About_Us

don't see how they'll survive, if they get big the church will eat them alive

they're not really freezone, freezone is a bunch of splinter groups that get along instead of fight amongst each other like these guys, think they started in australia

they're maybe like the freezone group clearbirds which i think died off

last thing the the world needs is a scientology splinter group that hasn't figured out there are some cruel and childish lrh policies that need to die

i like how jason beghe put it, “Would you have a friend who acts like the Church of Scientology does?" these guys act a lot like lrh's vindictive, exclusive and unforgiving church

Last edited:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Sounds like Freezone version 2.0

Same shit, different day.

I would say even worse

Freezone are not really organized, not handling practitioners ethics and the KSW strict application.

Milestone two is a bunch of fundamentalist, following LRH to the letter, applying KSW and ethics
to save this world. :nervous:

I find them as much scary as the co$ - the same BS, the same source, the same mindfuck!

Looks like an RTC dept out of the CO$!

:nervous:

Even if I would still practice , I would stay away of these extreme $cn groups!
Why leaving the CO$ to get into the same mindset using such controlling policies???

Last edited:

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
yep, a fundamentalist squirrel scientology group, lol, the irony is so thick

holding others to the letter, of course they have to break the letter to exist, if they were true fundamentalists they would fix lrh's church from the inside not squirrel off by lrh definition they are squirrel

trying to become the qual for indie, issuing certs, and taking them away

trying to condemn critics, but of course it's ok for them to criticize lrh's church, which lrh would declare them for and deny them their bridge

they also are not ready to confront and deal with the fact that confidential scriptures were leaked decades ago, so they're still censoring, trying to keep blindfolds on their followers which makes scientologists look like complete buffoons because the general public is well area of wikileaks, wikipedia, google, youtube, hell kids watching southpark know more confidential scientology scripture than the majority of the church staff which is a complete joke

Last edited:

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
So far I've managed to ignore this Milestone Two stuff but just now I had a brief look at one of the links - the one where they attack Chris Shelton. It says that people shouldn't attack Scientology because it is "the only chance man has of getting out of the trap."

WTF. They still believe that shit?

Maybe those guys need to give Scientology a rest for a while and look at what else is out there. They might be surprised to find that Hubbard lied to them.:duh:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
So far I've managed to ignore this Milestone Two stuff but just now I had a brief look at one of the links - the one where they attack Chris Shelton. It says that people shouldn't attack Scientology because it is "the only chance man has of getting out of the trap."

WTF. They still believe that shit?

Maybe those guys need to give Scientology a rest for a while and look at what else is out there. They might be surprised to find that Hubbard lied to them.:duh:

Yes. One good way to discover how much Hubbard lied is to read Veda's posts here for a few years. If you simply talk to fellow KSWers and turn a blind eye to any criticism as merely "natter" to be ignored, you're not likely to change your mind at all.

Paul

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
Why all this drama ? Here is an explanation:

March 1952:
El Con Hubbard finds a way to make some money after the Dianetics-flop with a new con: "Scientology".
This is called: "Milestone One":
http://scientologyreviews.com/lectures/milestone-one

Spring 2013:
After several destitute years working for the con in the SO some "true believers"* find a way to try to make some money (for their own pocket) after they have been chucked out of the Co$.
This is called: "Milestone Two".

* A "true believer" is someone whose decisions have been made and who doesn´t want to get confused with facts.