Religion Angle's Twisted History by Mike Rinder

Veda

Sponsor
This is a link to an excellent article. Much recommend:

Scientology’s Religious Angle: A Twisted History

0120-Kinsley-popup.jpg

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation
Yes, it's a very good article, thanks @Veda. It demonstrates the lunacy of hubbard and the changes he made to fit his agenda very clearly.

He must have thought nobody would ever notice or that we would all stay blinkered and silent, forever.

Mike puts a lot of effort into his articles and I rarely read them but he does deserve to be acknowledged for the work he puts into research and the production of evidence.

I laughed at the comment he made about the first pic looking like a screenshot from a Ricky Gervais mockumentary (because it really does!).

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Yes, it's a very good article, thanks @Veda. It demonstrates the lunacy of hubbard and the changes he made to fit his agenda very clearly.
Yeah
Very good article of Mike and the work done in producing evidences as you said.

All this pressure , regarding the scam used by LRH and top exec to have Scientology granted religious status ( tax) and To be regarded as a religion (public opinion) , explains, IMO, what we are seeing these days that being pushed as COS agenda:

Scientology not a cult = minority religion
Its sci-fi opera stuff ( taken from LRH sci fi books) and abusive policies = religious faith

HCOPL = Sacred Scriptures ?????

Hey...are we supposed to have lost so much brain that we will swallow it???? And the public have long got it's a money scam..but only lately they realized the extent of the abuses to either get money or slave work from followers = parishioners ...

Last edited: