Scientology is abundant with "trigger words" (and phrases), and here are just a few:
1. SPs (suppressive persons)
2. Clearing the planet.
3. Salvaging this sector.
4. Securing your eternity.
5. Do what Ron would do.
6. Ron is Mankind's best friend.
8. Flourish & Prosper
11. Keeping Scientology Working
12. No Verbal Data
13. Find your misunderstood word
Actually, a great deal of the Scientology nomenclature (made up words or unusual meanings for common words) functions as trigger words.
In terms of rituals and ceremonies, any anthropologists could easily recognize these:
1. Weekly graduation.
2. Writing success stories
3. Standing and sharing ones "wins"
4. Flag graduation where they stand on stage and get their cute little plaques
6. Broadly published lower condition assignments
7. Hard sell reg cycles
8. Attest cycles
9. D of P interviews
10. Getting signatures for a Liability Formula
11. Making amends
12. Attending events
13. Standing together, clapping and hip-hip-hooraying the "old man" (Hubbard)
14. Chinese schooling
I actually view all those phrases as thought stopping & action stopping, as those words phrases disable critical thinking, and thus keep a person confined to scientology.
I mean if one scientologist says to another "you're being entheta", why that stops the conversation. There is no more argument or debating. One either has to stop debating and if one continues, the other runs away and writes a KR. And if severe enough, gets called into ethics.